Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    "If" you weren't a cunt that'd be great as well
    OK

If you don't understand what assimilation is then i guess our discussion is over until you pick up a dictionary or venture over to Google.
    I do understand what assimilation means but in what context are you meaning that ? Assimilate in terms, staying amongst themselves ? Inter marriage ? And who is "they"

Be specific

Yeah "what they did" was end the war with LESS casualties.
    OK

If you think USA = White Supremacy then I guess that's just how you think and there's not going to be any common ground you and I share as we (we in this case meaning you and I in case you were confused) simply inhabit 2 totally different realities.
    It's not that I think the USA is a system of white supremacy. It is and has been that way for 400 years.

Japan has been building their own aircraft carriers and preparing their own military for a while....eventually the United States will expect them to handle their own business.
    OK. How do you know that the United States will expect them to handle their own business ?

And they're not "under control" Allies aren't "under control"
    You just said

America has been providing military defense for them
    If one country is providing military defense for another country that means that they control them militarily.

Yes dear because Pakistan doesn't have the most solid governments in the world
    So Pakistan does not have solid governments and America does. OK. Got it

and it's in an area where there are folks who don't really mind moving on to the afterlife

and they're constantly at odds with India over the Kashmir region which could escalate at any time
    They have been beefing over Kashmir since the 1940's. What are you talking about ?

...so yeah that is slightly more worrisome than America having nuclear weapons as WE (that's America by the way) had a nuclear standoff with the USSR that lasted 45 years and not a single nuke was dropped even when there were proxy wars between the two powers. That is a long history of restraint.
    Really ?

Was there restraint shown when the USA used drones to send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries and sent them during Ramadan, sent them during funerals. Sent them after they have prayed.

Here's a list of a few of their names

2009-01-23: Azaz-ur-Rehman, 14, Pakistani
    2009-02-14: Noor Syed, 8, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Ibad Ullah, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Mohammad Arif, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Abdul Qadeer, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Hazrat Ali, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Syed Wali Shah, 7, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Naeemullah,?, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Faizullah,?, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Rahima,?, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Shaista,?, Pakistani
    2009-11-20: Sakeenullah, 15, Pakistani
    2009-12-31: Zaenullah Khan, 17, Pakistani
    2009-12-17: Nasser Mohammed Nasser, 6, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Arwa Mohammed Nasser, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Fatima Mohammed Nasser, 2, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Afrah Ali Mohammed Nasser, 9, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Zayda Ali Mohammed Nasser, 7, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Hoda Ali Mohammed Nasser, 5, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Sheikha Ali Mohammed Nasser, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Asmaa Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye, 9, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Salma Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Fatima Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye, 3, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Khadije Ali Mokbel Louqye, 1, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Hanaa Ali Mokbel Louqye, 6, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Mohammed Ali Mokbel Salem Louqye, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Jawass Mokbel Salem Louqye, 15, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Sheikha Nasser Mahdi Ahmad Bouh, 3, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Soumaya Mohammed Saleh Mohammed, 9, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Shafika Mohammed Saleh Mohammed, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Shafiq Mohammed Saleh Mohammed, 2, Yemeni
    2010-01-03: Wajid Noor, 9, Pakistani
    2010-01-08: Ayeesha, 3, Pakistani
    2010-02-24: Naila, 10, Pakistani
    2010-05-21: Fatima, ?, Pakistani
    2010-05-21: Nisar, ?, Pakistani
    2010-05-21: Naeem Khan, ?, Pakistani
    2010-10-18: Naeem Ullah, 10, Pakistani
    2011-06-15: Shahzada, ?, Pakistani
    2011-10-14: Abdel-Rahman Anwar al-Awlaki, 16, American
    2011-10-31: Tariq Aziz, 16, Pakistani
    2011-10-31: Waheed, ?, Pakistani
    2012-08-21: Osama Haqqani, 13, Pakistani
    2012-09-02: Mabrook Mouqbal Al Qadari, 13, Yemeni
    2012-09-02: Daolah Nasser, 10, Yemeni
    2012-09-02: AbedalGhani Mohammed Mabkhout, 12, Yemeni

And that's just in the space of a few years and there has been many more since and yet you sit up saying they don't have a solid governement and America has showed restraint

American hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Americans make me laugh. They want to rule the world but don’t want to face the consequences. After 9/11 they didn’t care who died, revenge was were it's at.

Drones are being sold as surgical warfare and, of course, they are not. Especially the way the USA uses them.

Drones allow Americans to kill foreigners while they sit in Nevada. Like it was a video game. The press says little about it. So little that I doubt most Americans know about the drones in Yemen and Somalia. Or that the USA has killed American citizens, even a 16-year-old, on purpose without due process of law. Or that the USA counts all males of military age killed by drones as “militants”, whether they are or not. Or that the USA profiles, killing people who just look like they are up to no good without even knowing who they are.

Because drones make killing so easy and because it is done with so little accountability, it becomes like a drug.

Your talking points probably sound good when your around your buddies at work. They sound good when no one is there to check them.
    And big D what country are you from? Nigeria? How are things going in your homeland and why did you leave it for a horrible white supremacy country like nasty England
    Name me a black country on the planet that is not dominated by white supremacy ?
    So is England less white supremacist is that why you left Africa
    Less racism ? That's like saying being shot 3 times is better than being shot 4.

There should not be a system of inequality based on race.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Oh I knew you'd agree with Malema, why do you think I'd bring up South Africa?

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback
    And the land in SA is not just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc
    Oh it's not just for agriculture alright....MINING indeed. Mining by South Africans for the Chinese and the Chinese don't give a single shit about starving people even if it's their own people...that's not great news for South African, but emotions are running high and that will play out as it will. Maybe South Africa becomes a superpower, maybe it doesn't we'll see.

I recall Mugabe kicking farmers out of Zimbabwe as well I don't believe it was a good strategy even by his own admission.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"If" you weren't a cunt that'd be great as well
    OK

If you don't understand what assimilation is then i guess our discussion is over until you pick up a dictionary or venture over to Google.
    I do understand what assimilation means but in what context are you meaning that ? Assimilate in terms, staying amongst themselves ? Inter marriage ? And who is "they"

Be specific

Yeah "what they did" was end the war with LESS casualties.
    OK

If you think USA = White Supremacy then I guess that's just how you think and there's not going to be any common ground you and I share as we (we in this case meaning you and I in case you were confused) simply inhabit 2 totally different realities.
    It's not that I think the USA is a system of white supremacy. It is and has been that way for 400 years.

Japan has been building their own aircraft carriers and preparing their own military for a while....eventually the United States will expect them to handle their own business.
    OK. How do you know that the United States will expect them to handle their own business ?

And they're not "under control" Allies aren't "under control"
    You just said

America has been providing military defense for them
    If one country is providing military defense for another country that means that they control them militarily.

Yes dear because Pakistan doesn't have the most solid governments in the world
    So Pakistan does not have solid governments and America does. OK. Got it

and it's in an area where there are folks who don't really mind moving on to the afterlife

and they're constantly at odds with India over the Kashmir region which could escalate at any time
    They have been beefing over Kashmir since the 1940's. What are you talking about ?

...so yeah that is slightly more worrisome than America having nuclear weapons as WE (that's America by the way) had a nuclear standoff with the USSR that lasted 45 years and not a single nuke was dropped even when there were proxy wars between the two powers. That is a long history of restraint.
    Really ?

Was there restraint shown when the USA used drones to send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries and sent them during Ramadan, sent them during funerals. Sent them after they have prayed.

Here's a list of a few of their names

2009-01-23: Azaz-ur-Rehman, 14, Pakistani
    2009-02-14: Noor Syed, 8, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Ibad Ullah, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Mohammad Arif, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Abdul Qadeer, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Hazrat Ali, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Syed Wali Shah, 7, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Naeemullah,?, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Faizullah,?, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Rahima,?, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Shaista,?, Pakistani
    2009-11-20: Sakeenullah, 15, Pakistani
    2009-12-31: Zaenullah Khan, 17, Pakistani
    2009-12-17: Nasser Mohammed Nasser, 6, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Arwa Mohammed Nasser, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Fatima Mohammed Nasser, 2, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Afrah Ali Mohammed Nasser, 9, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Zayda Ali Mohammed Nasser, 7, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Hoda Ali Mohammed Nasser, 5, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Sheikha Ali Mohammed Nasser, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Asmaa Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye, 9, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Salma Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Fatima Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye, 3, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Khadije Ali Mokbel Louqye, 1, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Hanaa Ali Mokbel Louqye, 6, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Mohammed Ali Mokbel Salem Louqye, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Jawass Mokbel Salem Louqye, 15, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Sheikha Nasser Mahdi Ahmad Bouh, 3, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Soumaya Mohammed Saleh Mohammed, 9, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Shafika Mohammed Saleh Mohammed, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Shafiq Mohammed Saleh Mohammed, 2, Yemeni
    2010-01-03: Wajid Noor, 9, Pakistani
    2010-01-08: Ayeesha, 3, Pakistani
    2010-02-24: Naila, 10, Pakistani
    2010-05-21: Fatima, ?, Pakistani
    2010-05-21: Nisar, ?, Pakistani
    2010-05-21: Naeem Khan, ?, Pakistani
    2010-10-18: Naeem Ullah, 10, Pakistani
    2011-06-15: Shahzada, ?, Pakistani
    2011-10-14: Abdel-Rahman Anwar al-Awlaki, 16, American
    2011-10-31: Tariq Aziz, 16, Pakistani
    2011-10-31: Waheed, ?, Pakistani
    2012-08-21: Osama Haqqani, 13, Pakistani
    2012-09-02: Mabrook Mouqbal Al Qadari, 13, Yemeni
    2012-09-02: Daolah Nasser, 10, Yemeni
    2012-09-02: AbedalGhani Mohammed Mabkhout, 12, Yemeni

And that's just in the space of a few years and there has been many more since and yet you sit up saying they don't have a solid governement and America has showed restraint

American hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Americans make me laugh. They want to rule the world but don’t want to face the consequences. After 9/11 they didn’t care who died, revenge was were it's at.

Drones are being sold as surgical warfare and, of course, they are not. Especially the way the USA uses them.

Drones allow Americans to kill foreigners while they sit in Nevada. Like it was a video game. The press says little about it. So little that I doubt most Americans know about the drones in Yemen and Somalia. Or that the USA has killed American citizens, even a 16-year-old, on purpose without due process of law. Or that the USA counts all males of military age killed by drones as “militants”, whether they are or not. Or that the USA profiles, killing people who just look like they are up to no good without even knowing who they are.

Because drones make killing so easy and because it is done with so little accountability, it becomes like a drug.

Your talking points probably sound good when your around your buddies at work. They sound good when no one is there to check them.
    And big D what country are you from? Nigeria? How are things going in your homeland and why did you leave it for a horrible white supremacy country like nasty England
    Name me a black country on the planet that is not dominated by white supremacy ?
    So I would like to ask you this question, why do you think that all black countries as you say are dominated by WHITE SUPREMACY ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    So I would like to ask you this question, why do you think that all black countries as you say are dominated by WHITE SUPREMACY ?
    Simple answer.

Gunpowder. China created it and they only used for peaceful purposes, but when Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, whites used to kill.

This is the difference - White supremacists have got something going for them that other people don't have going for them to the same extent.

White supremacists love to kill

Anybody can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him.

This is the difference. A white supremacist will study a rock at the bottom of the ocean and put that rock under a microscope n just sit there and look at it, and look at it, trying to figure out if he can use that rock to kill or dominate people.

You have a white supremacist who majored in physics and what does he do ?

He think's "well if I cut an an atom in half, which in turn cuts other atoms in half and so on. I can make a nuclear bomb that would kill thousands and thousands"

Who thinks like that ? The white supremacist thinks like that.

I've watched white supremacist; when I was a kid, on a farm my dad used to take me. When they'd shoot something, they just go crazy, like they were really getting their kicks.

Don't get me wrong - White supremacist are cowards. They would never go toe to toe with a black man on a fair one. They need an advantage. They need a system. They need a system of white supremacy.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-12-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And the land in SA is not just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc
    Oh it's not just for agriculture alright....MINING indeed. Mining by South Africans for the Chinese and the Chinese don't give a single shit about starving people even if it's their own people...that's not great news for South African, but emotions are running high and that will play out as it will. Maybe South Africa becomes a superpower, maybe it doesn't we'll see.

I recall Mugabe kicking farmers out of Zimbabwe as well I don't believe it was a good strategy even by his own admission.
    If a someone comes into your home and boots down your door with the intention of oppressing and stomping on you, that person can't complain at the tactics that you use, to get your home back.

You have to be hostile when your dealing with a white supremacist.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-12-2019 at 12:52 AM.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Simple answer.

Gunpowder. China created it and they only used for peaceful purposes, but when Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, whites used to kill.

This is the difference - White supremacists have got something going for them that other people don't have going for them to the same extent.

Anybody can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him.

This is the difference. A white supremacist will study a rock at the bottom of the ocean and put that rock under a microscope n just sit there and look at it, and look at it, trying to figure out if he can use that rock to kill or dominate people.

He think's "well if I cut an an atom in half, which in turn cuts other atoms in half and so on. I can make a nuclear bomb that would kill thousands and thousands"

I've watched white supremacist; when I was a kid, on a farm my dad used to take me. When they'd shoot something, they just go crazy, like they were really getting their kicks.

Don't get me wrong - White supremacist are cowards. They would never go toe to toe with a black man on a fair one. They need an advantage. They need a system. They need a system of white supremacy.
    Be careful in Liverpool Keith as your hunting a tin of custard in the supermarket.
    As usual Keith a load of crap what a load of drivel .😉

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    @Fenster @smashup

I think the both of you live in London or have lived in London. What are your honest takes on the city today? How do you feel about life there? About the changes? The pros? The cons? All of that.

London has changed massively since i was a kid, i'm from NW London (Near Wembley Stadium)

You knew immigration was getting bad when the Asians started moaning about the amount of Polish and Eastern Block people coming over

Long gone are the things i recognised and loved doing as a kid, Carnaby Street/Soho is a completely different place, gone are the Punks, Sex Shops and Cool clothes shops, the whole areas been cleaned up now and the smut/dark side is long gone, it's the same with Kings Cross which was Prostitute and Drug Dealer central for years, now it's all flash apartments and high end bars/restaurants.

To be fair these areas were badly in need of modernising.

It's the same with Bermondsey, Deptford, Hoxton & Shoreditch (South East/ East End of London) they were always rough as fuck areas but are now the trendiest parts of town with house/flat prices now at astronomical levels.

I worked all over London (mainly in the City and Canary Wharf) for years and it's just a rat race everyday, 2-3 hours per day stuck on the fucking underground, stressed out before you even get to work.

I swerved and lived abroad all over Europe and then Dubai Djing and working in Sales then moved away from London and don't miss it at all.

Was back in London last years and will be again in a few weeks but i much prefer the chilled life i now live and happy my kids are growing up with fresh air and away from the insane knife and gun crime that worsens by the day.

Fuck me i wouldn't even walk down my old street anymore after dark.

Where i live now people i work with on the whole are actually scared of London, it's mad because even back in School 30 years ago we had metal detector entry on our schools.

I still love visiting London though as it really is one of the best cities in the World

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck in hell we banned Brock for making Larry cry.
    This soft bugger who is a out and out racist we tolerate bring back Steve.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post

There's a few of the usual wankers currently very close to bans

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post

There's a few of the usual wankers currently very close to bans
    Is Larry going to get banned.?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Simple answer.

Yes so I get that , next question - Why didn't the great African explorers bring gun powder back from china and invent modern weapons etc ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    @Fenster @smashup

I think the both of you live in London or have lived in London. What are your honest takes on the city today? How do you feel about life there? About the changes? The pros? The cons? All of that.

London has changed massively since i was a kid, i'm from NW London (Near Wembley Stadium)

You knew immigration was getting bad when the Asians started moaning about the amount of Polish and Eastern Block people coming over

Long gone are the things i recognised and loved doing as a kid, Carnaby Street/Soho is a completely different place, gone are the Punks, Sex Shops and Cool clothes shops, the whole areas been cleaned up now and the smut/dark side is long gone, it's the same with Kings Cross which was Prostitute and Drug Dealer central for years, now it's all flash apartments and high end bars/restaurants.

To be fair these areas were badly in need of modernising.

It's the same with Bermondsey, Deptford, Hoxton & Shoreditch (South East/ East End of London) they were always rough as fuck areas but are now the trendiest parts of town with house/flat prices now at astronomical levels.

I worked all over London (mainly in the City and Canary Wharf) for years and it's just a rat race everyday, 2-3 hours per day stuck on the fucking underground, stressed out before you even get to work.

I swerved and lived abroad all over Europe and then Dubai Djing and working in Sales then moved away from London and don't miss it at all.

Was back in London last years and will be again in a few weeks but i much prefer the chilled life i now live and happy my kids are growing up with fresh air and away from the insane knife and gun crime that worsens by the day.

Fuck me i wouldn't even walk down my old street anymore after dark.

Where i live now people i work with on the whole are actually scared of London, it's mad because even back in School 30 years ago we had metal detector entry on our schools.

I still love visiting London though as it really is one of the best cities in the World
    Thanks for answering. Was geninely interested to know what native Londoners think about it all.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If a someone comes into your home and boots down your door with the intention of oppressing and stomping on you, that person can't complain at the tactics that you use, to get your home back.

You have to be hostile when your dealing with a white supremacist.
    They have owned the land for hundreds of years. Originally much of it was bartered and traded for.

El Kabong Guest

They have owned the land for hundreds of years. Originally much of it was bartered and traded for.
    And fought for

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Simple answer.

Yes so I get that , next question - Why didn't the great African explorers bring gun powder back from china and invent modern weapons etc ?
    Its a serious question I value your views on to why the great African explores and pioneers of the modern world didn't use gunpower for their own gains ?
    Which African explorer in perticular would we firstly like to discuss ?

Thread Information