Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  30
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why are Americans not allowed to own mortars, tanks, grenades or Rockets?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Why are Americans not allowed to own mortars, tanks, grenades or Rockets?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    BTW El Kabong whilst I disagree with your view I do admire your commitment and resilience.

You also provide a lot of information that makes me think that you could be right.
    Many thanks @Master and of course you're free to disagree with me all you like, I welcome it especially when good hard questions are asked like @Batman took his time he asked well thought out solid questions which the members of the mainstream media would never even think of asking let alone giving someone like me the place to honestly answer them.

There's this idea that the government can provide this unbreakable safety which is nonsense. Bad things are going to happen, the government can make rules and regulations, but you cannot prevent people from breaking the laws if they are so inclined. You look at France where they had the Bataclan attack, guns are banned in France and uh oh....that safety seems to have been breached and at the expense of freedom, liberty.

Freedom and Liberty doesn't mean I get to PUSH my ideas on you or my neighbors or anyone else it means I am allowed to live as I see fit so long as I do not infringe on the rights of anyone else....does that not sound like the best way for a government to work?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Why are Americans not allowed to own mortars, tanks, grenades or Rockets?

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Honestly, you're the only person who has ever told me I can defend myself.

Now, educate me about firearms.
    Bullshit.

Take a class because I'm not teaching you jack crap
    There you go... Won't share with me the secret of how god talks to him, and won't teach my ignorant ass about firearms.
    When in doubt run back to mocking....it's like you're hiding behind your mama's skirt

No, it's not my job to teach you anything and why the fuck should I? You mock me as it is, you've been nothing but a jackass to me on here. If you would like to learn something about firearms YOU do the work, YOU put the effort in, I'm not wasting my time with you.

If you don't understand Natural Law and Inalienable Rights then I'm sorry you're not worthy of debate with me, you're not worthy of me teaching you anything, you need to seek help because you're severely limited in a mental capacity.....sad really.
    But earlier you said this: "Playing dumb would be more cute if you were not so dumb to begin with"
    Yes I called you stupid and a fine job you have done proving me right.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"You're not worthy of debate with me" :-) ha! You are a riot Lyle.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tmFiZoe-7P4

This is either some guy who stole a tank in California or Brock taking over Thailand

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly, you're the only person who has ever told me I can defend myself.

Now, educate me about firearms.
    Bullshit.

Take a class because I'm not teaching you jack crap
    There you go... Won't share with me the secret of how god talks to him, and won't teach my ignorant ass about firearms.
    When in doubt run back to mocking....it's like you're hiding behind your mama's skirt

No, it's not my job to teach you anything and why the fuck should I? You mock me as it is, you've been nothing but a jackass to me on here. If you would like to learn something about firearms YOU do the work, YOU put the effort in, I'm not wasting my time with you.

If you don't understand Natural Law and Inalienable Rights then I'm sorry you're not worthy of debate with me, you're not worthy of me teaching you anything, you need to seek help because you're severely limited in a mental capacity.....sad really.
    But earlier you said this: "Playing dumb would be more cute if you were not so dumb to begin with"
    Yes I called you stupid and a fine job you have done proving me right.
    I'm glad I could prove something to you. Maybe there's hope for you yet.

El Kabong Guest

Violent crime soars as police record huge 13 per cent rise in offences with 5.2m in 12 months
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...wales-11369149

Well thank God you got rid of all the guns in England

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because they are fucking gay. Bunch of sweaty, blobby bastards that they are.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Violent crime soars as police record huge 13 per cent rise in offences with 5.2m in 12 months

Mate, I'm not sure the two things correlate..... if they did, either we would have a very low crime rate, or some US states would. And that's not the case.

Surely, the only thing this tells us is that gun laws do not have a wholly significant effect on the totality of crime figures (ignore the use of the word 'violent', as the classification is a matter of interpretation, and some debate in itself)

Logically, banning guns doesn't reduce crime as people will use knives, acid, clubs and just about anything else. The only thing it does proveably reduce is gun crime. You can argue that those statistics merely transpose themselves to 'knife crime' for example. I'd be interested to know if there is a difference between UK and US knife crime stats.

Incidentally, guns aren't banned in the UK. Automatic assault rifles are, but handguns, shotguns and non-automatic weapons are not. It's just they are heavily regulated and you need a licence to have one which is quite hard to get.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Mate, I'm not sure the two things correlate..... if they did, either we would have a very low crime rate, or some US states would. And that's not the case.

Surely, the only thing this tells us is that gun laws do not have a wholly significant effect on the totality of crime figures (ignore the use of the word 'violent', as the classification is a matter of interpretation, and some debate in itself)

Logically, banning guns doesn't reduce crime as people will use knives, acid, clubs and just about anything else. The only thing it does proveably reduce is gun crime. You can argue that those statistics merely transpose themselves to 'knife crime' for example. I'd be interested to know if there is a difference between UK and US knife crime stats.

Incidentally, guns aren't banned in the UK. Automatic assault rifles are, but handguns, shotguns and non-automatic weapons are not. It's just they are heavily regulated and you need a licence to have one which is quite hard to get.
    And your definition of an "Automatic Assault Rifle" would be?

I think what correlates more with this spike in crime is immigration....but I'm willing to accept other answers

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Because they are fucking gay. Bunch of sweaty, blobby bastards that they are.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

And your definition of an "Automatic Assault Rifle" would be?

I think what correlates more with this spike in crime is immigration....but I'm willing to accept other answers
    See you didn't even know that guns are not banned in the UK. You just had to jump to your default Immigration argument. X is trying to help educate you, and himself ,and as usual you are just refusing to engage or debate. You answer a question with a question, which is the height of rudeness and classic avoidance tactics.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't be a cunt, Beanz. How could I be "at the HEIGHT of rudeness" if I am 5 foot 6. Sometimes I don't understand you nutter-butter.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...stats-suggest/

London more violent than ny......sad

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...stats-suggest/

London more violent than ny......sad
    London is not British. You might as well define it is a 'special region' like Israel.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.nationaleconomicseditori...yed-full-time/

Mother England #diversity is doing wonders for your economy

Thread Information