Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury - 13th May THE RETUUURRRNNNNN

Upset after upset we see all the time yet Klitschko is no way going to beat Joshua?

You all said Fury would get wiped out by Klitschko You all said Haye was going to wipe out Bellew

Come on now, don't fall for the hype again eh...

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Upset after upset we see all the time yet Klitschko is no way going to beat Joshua?

You all said Fury would get wiped out by Klitschko You all said Haye was going to wipe out Bellew

Anyone who writes off Wlad after all he's done is a fool!
    But at the same time, I think Joshua brings things to the table that Wlad hasn't seen in recent times. Allied to having been out of the ring for as long as he has at his age, it doesn't paint a pretty picture for Wlad.
    I wouldn't write him off though!
    @ross, would you say that if Wlad beats AJ, it proves that the Fury fight was a freak one-off result and that Wlad must've had problems leading up to it? 😄

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's a big boy. Heaviest he's been? I actually hope he keeps his nose clean and can obtain a license.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

But at the same time, I think Joshua brings things to the table that Wlad hasn't seen in recent times. Allied to having been out of the ring for as long as he has at his age, it doesn't paint a pretty picture for Wlad.
    @ross, would you say that if Wlad beats AJ, it proves that the Fury fight was a freak one-off result and that Wlad must've had problems leading up to it? ������

Errr, no... What that would do is prove what I and others have been saying, that Joshua is hyped and too many fans swallow it. Klitschko could have a career best defining performance beating Joshua but would be similar to Thompson beating Price for me. Tyson would beat him just as easy again.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

27 years young, you can be 100 lbs overweight and still beat people.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@ross, would you say that if Wlad beats AJ, it proves that the Fury fight was a freak one-off result and that Wlad must've had problems leading up to it? ������

Errr, no... What that would do is prove what I and others have been saying, that Joshua is hyped and too many fans swallow it. Klitschko could have a career best defining performance beating Joshua but would be similar to Thompson beating Price for me. Tyson would beat him just as easy again.
    Ok, now I seek it.
    AJ Wins - Wlad was finished. Fury finished him off with his 7 punches a round.
    AJ ko's him round 1 - Lucky punch!
    Wlad wins - Fury beat Wlad so Fury is the greatest HW ever to walk this
    earth.
    Fight abandoned due to terrorist attack - they wouldn't dare do that if Fury was fighting!
    Fair play, what with this and Haye supposedly not injured and putting it on, you've made yourself look a proper cunt these last few days! 😂😂

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, now I seek it.
    earth.
    Fight abandoned due to terrorist attack - they wouldn't dare do that if Fury was fighting!
    Fair play, what with this and Haye supposedly not injured and putting it on, you've made yourself look a proper cunt these last few days! ������������
    put your handbag down and listen to the facts.

Tyson beat a Wlad that had one of the most impressive runs at heavyweight ever. He was coming off some of his best wins. He was active and fighting on his own show in his own back yard.

Now compare that against the fighter that will still beat Joshua who is coming off a loss, 18 months of inactivity, his longest period of not fighting. Wlad is also fighting in Joshua's back yard and is now in his forties. Basically Wlad is being served up well done to Joshua. Or at least Hearn is hoping he is

This is the one thing I like about Hearn. He doesn't really care about the longevity of his fighters like Warren does, he wants the money as soon as he can get it. While Tyson is being fucked around by the petty BBBOC Joshua's second biggest fight option is against the Kings left overs. Joshua could be left floundering like Price against Thompson but Hearn got his investment back and he still has plenty of options as opponents that naive British fans will swallow to build him back up when he loses like Whyte, Chisora, Haye, Bellew etc etc.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, now I seek it.
    earth.
    Fair play, what with this and Haye supposedly not injured and putting it on, you've made yourself look a proper cunt these last few days! ������������

Tyson beat a Wlad that had one of the most impressive runs at heavyweight ever. He was coming off some of his best wins. He was active and fighting on his own show in his own back yard.

Now compare that against the fighter that will still beat Joshua who is coming off a loss, 18 months of inactivity, his longest period of not fighting. Wlad is also fighting in Joshua's back yard and is now in his forties. Basically Wlad is being served up well done to Joshua. Or at least Hearn is hoping he is

This is the one thing I like about Hearn. He doesn't really care about the longevity of his fighters like Warren does, he wants the money as soon as he can get it. While Tyson is being fucked around by the petty BBBOC Joshua's second biggest fight option is against the Kings left overs. Joshua could be left floundering like Price against Thompson but Hearn got his investment back and he still has plenty of options as opponents that naive British fans will swallow to build him back up when he loses like Whyte, Chisora, Haye, Bellew etc etc.
    So, the first 2 paragraphs you've basically said it exactly like I posted you would.
    Now the last paragraph, you're getting really wacky. You like that Hearn doesn't care about the longevity of his fighters (in your opinion). And poor little Tysy Whysy being fucked about by those horrible people at the BBBOC. I mean, what did he do wrong ? A few lines of coke? Maybe some PEDs?
    Poor little victimised Tyson. And if he wants to fight in May , he'll fight in May NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS!!! Of course they're gonna piss him about when he chats so much shit . And the funniest thing of all, Mugs like you taken in by his every word. "The King is back, Long live the King!"
    Btw, I don't think Eddie Hearn needs financial and business advice from you, he's probably got things covered.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the obese drug addict is just talking as usual.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, now I seek it.
    earth.

So, the first 2 paragraphs you've basically said it exactly like I posted you would.
    Now the last paragraph, you're getting really wacky. You like that Hearn doesn't care about the longevity of his fighters (in your opinion). And poor little Tysy Whysy being fucked about by those horrible people at the BBBOC. I mean, what did he do wrong ? A few lines of coke? Maybe some PEDs?
    Poor little victimised Tyson. And if he wants to fight in May , he'll fight in May NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS!!! Of course they're gonna piss him about when he chats so much shit . And the funniest thing of all, Mugs like you taken in by his every word. "The King is back, Long live the King!"
    Btw, I don't think Eddie Hearn needs financial and business advice from you, he's probably got things covered.
    You can't read very well if you think that's anything like the same! I posted facts.

All you need to do is sit and wait and watch the whole thing play out like maybe you all should have done for Fury v Klitschko and you would t have all looked so fucking stupid after.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, now I seek it.
    earth.

You can't read very well if you think that's anything like the same! I posted facts.

All you need to do is sit and wait and watch the whole thing play out like maybe you all should have done for Fury v Klitschko and you would t have all looked so fucking stupid after.
    Yep, we'll sit and watch and then we'll come back to these posts to see if it mirrors your post fight comments.
    Feel free to ignore the bits you haven't got answers to , like the BBBOC Victimisation etc.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson doesn't really have anyone else to blame but himself at this stage. Sure the UKAD has been ridiculously slow but Fury hasn't even contacted BBBOC yet to start the ball rolling with his license. Unless he plans to fight abroad then he's benched for the time being.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson is ready to fight in May, Tam is ready to fight in May. Both will have no trouble getting licensed by the Malta board. Its the logical fight to make.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Tyson is ready to fight in May, Tam is ready to fight in May. Both will have no trouble getting licensed by the Malta board. Its the logical fight to make.
    Go on Tam!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Throw in Bruno v Haye and Eubank v Benn III to boot

Thread Information