1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: Haye v Bellew - 4/3/17 rd-by-rd

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Unsavory ending to be honest, would have preferred one of them to be wiped out with no room for ambiguity. Now we get the will they wont they rematch bollocks for a fight that was save for financial gain, not necessary in the first place.

Haye looked like a bag of shit even when he had two legs to be fair. He looked like he'd borrowed pages out of the Deontay Wilder windmill punching playbook. You cant really argue with what Bellew did, he kept himself out of the way early on for the most part, his plan worked to a tee, Haye being on one leg lit a fire under it.

I dont really see how anyone can be giving Haye stick for the injury. There's a video that shows the achillies going, you'd have to be obligated up to the eyeballs to ignore it or deny it. I've heard all sorts of nonsense over the past couple of days. 'I snapped my achillies once and I couldnt stand, you cant stand with a snapped achillies!!!' You can stand, just not on your tip toes, you'd be flat footed as Haye was. If you've ever had a torn achillies and you couldnt walk, that means you're a fanny, it doesnt mean David Haye is faking.
    The part bolded above is why I suspect Haye was injured going into the fight. The rumours were there, the timing and movement were awkward to say the least, then he really did it in for good. I think after the recent cancellations with Fury and knowing it would be tougher to come back at this stage he just decided to try with a dodgy leg and then keep trying with a properly screwed up leg. Didn't work, but he has won more admirers by doing it this way. There has to be a reason why he was lumbering around like a caveman at the start. Must have been something up with him.
    Agreed, Haye has never looked that wild in the ring even in his 2 comeback fights. He did look like bambi on ice.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just checking in to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Man there are some dickheads on social media! People acting like Haye is a fuckin war hero! You think he would have hung in there if he was fighting an actual Heavyweight? NO!
    Makes me sick.

And that fucking attempt at a cheap shot? Wow. No respect for Haye anymore. Cunt.

Bye.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    I tore a hamstring playing football, it hurt like fuck and when I went down I stayed there for a good 5 minutes

when I got up and got off the pitch it was then another 10 minutes, with ice on it, that I could get up again

that's not as serious as the injury Haye had

its pretty impressive what he managed to do for 6 rounds
    Its almost the stuff of fictional legend isn't it...

Finally! The picture of him wrapped up! Didn't try very hard this time though. It was in his own home.

Also, still no statement from anyone else, just name dropping a couple of names.

As the song says ladies, "Dont stop believing"

David Haye Achilles injury pictures: Gruesome snaps after Tony Bellew fight - GRAPHIC | Boxing | Sport | Express.co.uk

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why would someone open someone's healthy leg?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye lost to Bellew , he didn't loose to a great HW .
    Lets face it Bellew isn't even a great LHW/CW, Haye spouted his usual bullshit and now he looks like a prize winning idiot.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I tore a hamstring playing football, it hurt like fuck and when I went down I stayed there for a good 5 minutes

when I got up and got off the pitch it was then another 10 minutes, with ice on it, that I could get up again

Finally! The picture of him wrapped up! Didn't try very hard this time though. It was in his own home.

Also, still no statement from anyone else, just name dropping a couple of names.

David Haye Achilles injury pictures: Gruesome snaps after Tony Bellew fight - GRAPHIC | Boxing | Sport | Express.co.uk

Im still finding this hard to swallow. Why go to the trouble of taking a photo to prove a point if your not going to get Hayes head in it to prove its him? That could be any old stock photo to demonstrate what a ruptured Achilles looks like.

Now the more laws of physics point. If that tendon really snapped completely in the 6th, he wouldn't have just had a hobble, he litterally would not have been able walk because that's an essential part of your leg for walking. You need it to move your fucking foot, without it how the fuck are your calfs going to do anything if they aren't attached to your foot?!!!

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If his tendon hadn't give way , then I'm sure his toe would have.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im still finding this hard to swallow. Why go to the trouble of taking a photo to prove a point if your not going to get Hayes head in it to prove its him? That could be any old stock photo to demonstrate what a ruptured Achilles looks like.

Now the more laws of physics point. If that tendon really snapped completely in the 6th, he wouldn't have just had a hobble, he litterally would not have been able walk because that's an essential part of your leg for walking. You need it to move your fucking foot, without it how the fuck are your calfs going to do anything if they aren't attached to your foot?!!!

For the FOURTH time in this thread alone @ross i am exposing you for talking absolute bullshit.We get you hate Haye but stop lying and making yourself look even more of a cunt than you already do.

Symptoms include a sudden sharp pain in the Achilles tendon which is often described as if being physically struck by an object or implement. A loud snapping noise or bang may also be heard at the time. A gap of 4 to 5 cm in the tendon can be felt immediately after injury which may be less obvious later as swelling increases. There will be considerable loss of function and the patient will most likely be limping, however they may still be quite capable of walking or even playing on due to other muscles compensating.

Achilles Tendon Rupture | Treatment, rehabilitation, exercises

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

For the FOURTH time in this thread alone @ross i am exposing you for talking absolute bullshit.We get you hate Haye but stop lying and making yourself look even more of a cunt than you already do.

Symptoms include a sudden sharp pain in the Achilles tendon which is often described as if being physically struck by an object or implement. A loud snapping noise or bang may also be heard at the time. A gap of 4 to 5 cm in the tendon can be felt immediately after injury which may be less obvious later as swelling increases. There will be considerable loss of function and the patient will most likely be limping, however they may still be quite capable of walking or even playing on due to other muscles compensating.

Achilles Tendon Rupture | Treatment, rehabilitation, exercises

Thank you for clearing that up Doctor Smash

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@smashup don't be such a fucking sap!

go on YouTube and look at other sportsmen getting the same injury then tell me this is genuine. He was still putting full weight on and pushing off the right leg. If someone was sad enough they could probably isolate footage of his right calf tensing as he pushes off his right toes which without being attached to the foot would not be possible.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

go on YouTube and look at other sportsmen getting the same injury then tell me this is genuine. He was still putting full weight on and pushing off the right leg. If someone was sad enough they could probably isolate footage of his right calf tensing as he pushes off his right toes which without being attached to the foot would not be possible.
    Ross, you only turn up here as a Tyson Fury promoter or as a Haye spoiler, with neither of their events on the card you retreat and are not around, I do not care to guess which websites you honour with your attendance during this close season, hopefully they are gardening or needlework related.

Is there any chance you could fuck off for good? Suggest any boxing related charity and I'll get a wip up.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post

Ross, you only turn up here as a Tyson Fury promoter or as a Haye spoiler, with neither of their events on the card you retreat and are not around, I do not care to guess which websites you honour with your attendance during this close season, hopefully they are gardening or needlework related.

Is there any chance you could fuck off for good? Suggest any boxing related charity and I'll get a wip up.
    Grow up

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First he grew a virgina on his eye, now on his foot.

Extraordinary.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't stand the bloke and take every opportunity possible to have a pop at him but to try and say he wasn't injured is fucking laughable even from Ross

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could someone please post a video proving me otherwise where an athlete has suffered a ruptured Achilles and been able to continue.

Thread Information