Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tyson Fury vs Sefer Seferi live stream: Fight set for FREE airing on social media

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson Fury vs Sefer Seferi live stream: Fight set for FREE airing on social media

Promoter Frank Warren has today confirmed that the Showtime Boxing Facebook page and the Showtime Sports Youtube channel will also carry coverage for US audiences from 7.30pm UK time (4.30pm Eastern/1.30pm Pacific).
    The move is thought to be partially an effort to increase Fury’s profile in the US, where he one day hopes to face Deontay Wilder for the WBC world title.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxi...-free-Showtime

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury vs Sefer Seferi live stream: Fight set for FREE airing on social media

SHOWTIME Sports has secured the U.S. rights to stream the long-awaited return of former heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury, who will face Sefer Seferi in a 10-round heavyweight bout Saturday, June 9 from Manchester Arena.

SHOWTIME BOXING INTERNATIONAL® will stream live exclusively to U.S. audiences on the SHOWTIME Boxing Facebook page and SHOWTIME Sports YouTube Channel beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PT.
    In the opening bout, local hero Terry Flanagan (33-0, 13 KO’s) will look to become a two-division world champion when he clashes with unbeaten American Maurice Hooker (23-0-3, 16 KO’s) for the vacant WBO Junior Welterweight crown. This will be the fourth live streaming boxing event this year on SHOWTIME Sports social media platforms.
    Live coverage for the Frank Warren promoted event will be provided by BT Sport U.K. sportscasters John Rawling providing the blow-by-blow and Richie Woodhall the analysis. Boxing broadcaster Ray Flores and analyst Chris Mannix will deliver pre-fight and post-fight analysis from Staples Center in Los Angeles for the SHOWTIME Sports audience.
    The live stream of Fury vs. Seferi will precede that evening’s SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® doubleheader that features WBA Featherweight World Champion Leo Santa Cruz in a rematch against fellow three-division world champion Abner Mares live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/PT, delayed in the West Coast) from Staples Center. In the co-feature, Jermell Charlo will face Austin Trout for the WBC Super Welterweight World Championship.
    Fury (25-0, 18 KOs), a former WBA, WBO and IBF Heavyweight World Champion will end a two-years-and-seven-months exile from the sport on June 9. Fury has been inactive since outpointing Wladimir Klitschko in Dusseldorf in November 2015 due to an injury, personal problems and a doping ban.
    “I'm the fittest I've ever been,” said Fury, who has teamed up with new trainer Ben Davison. “Timing, reflexes, everything is better than it's ever been. I kid you not. I'm 29 years old, coming into the prime of my life, I'm stronger and faster, holding more muscle mass than ever. I'm more confident looking at the competition.”
    Albania’s Seferi (23-1, 21 KOs) is a 39-year-old Switzerland-based cruiserweight who is stepping up in weight and opposition when he faces the 6-foot-9 Fury. Seferi’s sole loss came in 2016 in a heavyweight bout against now-secondary WBA heavyweight champ Manuel Charr.
    “This is going to be a hard fight for Fury,” said Seferi. “Two-and-a-half years out of the ring is a long time and nobody knows if he is still the same fighter that dethroned Wladimir Klitschko.”
    Flanagan, the first Englishman to earn a lightweight world title, will seek to capture a title in a second weight class just days away from his 29th birthday. Hooker, a southpaw from Dallas, Texas and ShoBox alum, has been training with Terence Crawford. Hooker will look to follow in the footsteps of fellow Dallas resident Errol Spence Jr., who went to Kell Brook’s hometown of Sheffield, England to capture his first world championship.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury vs Sefer Seferi live stream: Fight set for FREE airing on social media

This fella Fury has picked is so poor it's hilarious, it's on a par with the "youtube boxer" Haye picked for his comeback to try to disguise he was totally finished.

Somewhere old @ross will be entertaining bods with "inside info" about how lethal this Albanian doorman is in sparring and how he's better than anyone Joshua has faced.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sefer means "ZERO" in Arabic.

...could be a sign.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Idiots guide to watching the Fury fight free from anywhere in the world

https://www.techradar.com/news/how-t...-online-boxing

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can you tell me how I can watch football on Amazon next season?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Buy Amazon

I actually ended up with Amazon Prime video by accident, got my daughter some Xmas presents and clicked on the 30 day free trial to get express delivery and forgot to cancel it so they took a years membership fee by direct debit.

It pisses on Netflix for movies as it's got way more choice and they update it more frequently and is well worth the money, you get free music and a lot of other stuff plus the price includes the footy

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Buy Amazon

I actually ended up with Amazon Prime video by accident, got my daughter some Xmas presents and clicked on the 30 day free trial to get express delivery and forgot to cancel it so they took a years membership fee by direct debit.

It pisses on Netflix for movies as it's got way more choice and they update it more frequently and is well worth the money, you get free music and a lot of other stuff plus the price includes the footy
    Thats how they get you. They hope you forget.

I accidentally pressed amazon prime but they refunded me as I did not use it twice. They are good at their customer service even if they do not pay their fair share of corporate tax.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information