Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hate cannot be outlawed any more than Love can be outlawed

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Why @ me alone on this one? I don't know what you are all going on about!
    Weird isn't he? the opening thread has got a bit lost but I find Brockton's assertion that racism is a "valid human emotion" just as offensive. I don't have a problem with anger or people hating stuff but when you try and pretend that there is some positive spin to being a racist, then you put yourself absolutely firmly in the same camp as the guy you are mocking. If you think the human race are just animals then you just provide yourself with an excuse for absolutely anything. What happened to aspiration and not being a c**t as a valid way to live your life, instead of resigning yourself to an inevitable downward race to the bottom. What a negative and bitter way to live your life from both posters.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz you are demented. The very meaning of my post is there IS NO POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. Damn son. Learn English.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Beanz you are demented. The very meaning of my post is there IS NO POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. Damn son. Learn English.
    You Said

"All around the world people are talking about racism and hatred as if those are not just as valid human emotions and thoughts as happiness or sadness or confusion or boredom or disappointment or embarrassment or Jubilation etcetera."

Racismis not an emotion, it is a learned behaviour propagated by ignorant adults teaching their children to judge somebody purely on the fact that they different to them, and may have been born in another country. So you can call me demented but I am not the one posting threads encouraging people to mock and discriminate against those people that are different to them, purely on the basis that they may have different coloured hair, facial piercings, be transexual, be an immigrant, have mental health issues etc. It is quite a vile post. You are suggesting that there is no need to try and outlaw hate crimes or racism and that it is quite acceptable to go around being a c**t. And you are the supposed law and order candidate?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude I know you have an extremely high IQ and I have told you many times how brilliant I think you are and I am being serious right now. We will however have certain things that we're not so good at. I can tell you many things that I am not good at. But one thing that maybe you could try to be a little more accurate on his your reading comprehension skills. You quoted me again and that copy and paste but still you have not got the gist of the thing and still you have the bottle to make stuff up AND to misinterpret what it means.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude I know you have an extremely high IQ and I have told you many times how brilliant I think you are and I am being serious right now. We will however have certain things that we're not so good at. I can tell you many things that I am not good at. But one thing that maybe you could try to be a little more accurate on his your reading comprehension skills. You quoted me again and that copy and paste but still you have not got the gist of the thing and still you have the bottle to make stuff up AND to misinterpret what it means.
    Mate I can assure you I have a very average if not below average IQ. I so struggled with Mathematics at School that they recommended I take Arithmetic instead, to at least ensure a pass. English and reading comprehension were not a problem though. I have always read voraciously and I can see exactly what you have written here, and in numerous threads. I would like to believe that you are not like that in real life, but for many the way, and things you write, make you appear incredibly intolerant.

You can't force somebody with Aspergers to look you in the eye, You can't help people with mental health issues with a "f**k em" attitutude, and if you think people with different coloured hair and piercings are disgusting and that it is OK to boast about having anti Gay posters on your walls then you have to expect that others will disagree with you and find such attitudes offensive and repugnant. Nobody said you can't express them or that you should be censored but you don't have the right to shut down anyone who does not agree with you by then denying it, pretending that it is misinterpretation on another's part and then claim that those thinking so must be demented.

Nobody is outlawing hate. Irrational hate as the overriding motivation for a crime is what progressive legal systems have outlawed. How far do you have to stretch an argument to suggest that people are trying to outlaw hate itself ? That is lazy logic from somebody who can do far better. You could tie most people in knots if you actually used your debating skills, but you choose to just join in the shouting with the boo boys and it doesn't even sound like you.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't characterize my fervent disagreeing with those things as trying to censor them. I did not say that should be censored. Dude for somebody with a supposed below average IQ you are one sneaky bastard

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't characterize my fervent disagreeing with those things as trying to censor them. I did not say that should be censored. Dude for somebody with a supposed below average IQ you are one sneaky bastard
    Nothing sneaky in it at all. Quite the opposite. I am hardly one for holding my tongue am I ? Make your mind up.

"Nobody said you can't express them or that you should be censored but you don't have the right to shut down anyone who does not agree with you by then denying it, pretending that it is misinterpretation on another's part and then claim that those thinking so must be demented."

If you are going to live by the sword then you have to expect some resistance to that. So you can't post a load of crap and then deny posting it.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@denilson200 is so full of hate it seeps out in the strangest way. The guy is blinded by white hate even though if he weren't living in a white country his life probably would have ended ten years ago

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @denilson200 is so full of hate it seeps out in the strangest way. The guy is blinded by white hate even though if he weren't living in a white country his life probably would have ended ten years ago
    Beanz seems like a good guy. Maybe he can "get thru" to Denilson.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#leavebeanzoutofthishemaytakeoffenseandmasterwillb eupsetandthreatenme

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#leavebeanzoutofthishemaytakeoffenseandmasterwillb eupsetandthreatenme
    #quitcoveringupyourfriendshipwithMaster

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He makes good points sometimes. I am convinced I could share a cup of tea with him without getting my head chopped off.

Thread Information