Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: God Bless London

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Simple?
    Remember most Muslims never choose the religion it was forced upon them.
    If you're Country was in war with a Muslim Countries and you lost well you NO the rest.!
    Most people of ANY religion are born into it, they have it forced upon them. Most Muslims though, despite this, do not end up becoming terrorists.

That is the reason i said

" Simple? "

Because it is anything but that. One of the guys who stopped the wanker killing more people was a convicted murderer on day release. Simpletons like Boris can pretend he has a simple solution because the fucker really does not give a shit. It was under his inept government that most of these terrorists incidents have occurred and despite him and Pritti Patel being warned about it, they slashed numbers of police,and schemes that would have monitored these type of prisoners much more closely.

The guy was English. His country is England . Nobody won the war in Afghanistan or Iraq or Libya or Syria. The people there were victims of bastards like Isis and the Taliban and state sponsored torture squads, and on top of that they were bombed to shit by the Brits, Americans and Russians.

Corbyn was right when he said there was NO EXCUSE for bastards like the London Bridge bloke but he you are pretending that somehow barbaric practices are the preserve of Muslims, who are more often than not, the victims in greater numbers of bastards using religion as an excuse for behaviour THEY are culpable for.
    Terrorists weather home bred or imported are best treated as enemies of the state.
    Rehabilitation a second chance some would say in this case it was not to be Khan was a snake.
    This Country we are stupid a soft touch I would say the death penalty needs to be back in place dead they are not a problem.
    Why spend thousands keeping them locked up just execute them be done with it.
    Talking and being nice to them does not work I feel we have become over civilized in dealing with this problem.!
    Death penalty financially costs more than life sentences. If money is what you are worried about.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also I really don't give a shit what's happening in any Country but my own.
    They will never have peace in the east I am 60 next year and in my lifetime there has been no peace.
    Who but fucking idiots want to flood there Country with so called refugees.
    Who turn out to be murderers remember Manchester.!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Simple?
    Remember most Muslims never choose the religion it was forced upon them.
    If you're Country was in war with a Muslim Countries and you lost well you NO the rest.!
    Most people of ANY religion are born into it, they have it forced upon them. Most Muslims though, despite this, do not end up becoming terrorists.

That is the reason i said

" Simple? "

Because it is anything but that. One of the guys who stopped the wanker killing more people was a convicted murderer on day release. Simpletons like Boris can pretend he has a simple solution because the fucker really does not give a shit. It was under his inept government that most of these terrorists incidents have occurred and despite him and Pritti Patel being warned about it, they slashed numbers of police,and schemes that would have monitored these type of prisoners much more closely.

The guy was English. His country is England . Nobody won the war in Afghanistan or Iraq or Libya or Syria. The people there were victims of bastards like Isis and the Taliban and state sponsored torture squads, and on top of that they were bombed to shit by the Brits, Americans and Russians.

Corbyn was right when he said there was NO EXCUSE for bastards like the London Bridge bloke but he you are pretending that somehow barbaric practices are the preserve of Muslims, who are more often than not, the victims in greater numbers of bastards using religion as an excuse for behaviour THEY are culpable for.
    Terrorists weather home bred or imported are best treated as enemies of the state.
    Rehabilitation a second chance some would say in this case it was not to be Khan was a snake.
    This Country we are stupid a soft touch I would say the death penalty needs to be back in place dead they are not a problem.
    Why spend thousands keeping them locked up just execute them be done with it.
    Talking and being nice to them does not work I feel we have become over civilized in dealing with this problem.!
    Death penalty financially costs more than life sentences. If money is what you are worried about.
    Dead the problem has gone when you have a problem you get rid overcomplicating it with not cure it.!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They will never have peace in the east I am 60 next year and in my lifetime there has been no peace.

You brought up Muslim countries even though this murderer was not a refugee.

We do live in a country that helps create refugees though. That might be an inconvenient truth but it is a truth that cannot be ignored.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We do live in a country that helps create refugees though. That might be an inconvenient truth but it is a truth that cannot be ignored.
    @Beanz this is not an attack just a question didn’t you quit the forum again a week or two ago

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

@Beanz this is not an attack just a question didn’t you quit the forum again a week or two ago

No I was just a bit snowed under with work and got sick of you and El Kabong and Brock taking over the UK Election thread.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on the middle East will never have peace ! Saudi never took in refugees fellow Muslims did they.!
    As Khan goes you can't say he's a British as fellow Brits would not carry out such acts.!
    Remember anything said against God etc Christians don't demand blood do they they huff and puff .!
    I show no sympathy to terrorists just for there victims religion has made many war's.
    If your religious beliefs don't fit the Country you choose to live in find a Country that does but don't expect a Country to bow over backwards to suit your needs.
    Before you say it's not the religion well it's not fucking hobbits killing people.
    A barbaric outlook theses terrorists have it has NO place in the UK.
    Beanz best place if you're Muslim is Muslim countries simple enough you are with like minded people same values etc.
    People will only tolerate so much it's a pity others will not you kill people you will not be love just hated I am afraid it's human nature.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The British were naive in not considering the cultural issues of mass immigration. Sure one can be born British, but if you are wedded to a non British ideology then you are not British in your heart.

23,000 jihadis now free on the streets under surveillance. That tells you something is wrong and then the lack of integration, the abuse of English girls etc. It is a bad mistake.

It is one reason Labour can never get back in. They accelerated it all and if the Tories mess up Brexit then alternatives who will do something will become stronger. UKIP grew fast, others can do the same.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    @Beanz was mocking @Gandalf and taunting him when he was all into Jeremy corbyn. Now that Gandalf sees the light about the border security and unlimited refugees immigration kumbaya rainbow coalition help the world social justice warrior garbage suddenly beans now wants to love Corbin

Brock what the hell are you talking about? I have never mocked anyone for supporting a decent human being like Corbyn. You are as addicted to telling lies as Trump and Johnson.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on the middle East will never have peace ! Saudi never took in refugees fellow Muslims did they.!
    As Khan goes you can't say he's a British as fellow Brits would not carry out such acts.!
    Remember anything said against God etc Christians don't demand blood do they they huff and puff .!
    I show no sympathy to terrorists just for there victims religion has made many war's.
    If your religious beliefs don't fit the Country you choose to live in find a Country that does but don't expect a Country to bow over backwards to suit your needs.
    Before you say it's not the religion well it's not fucking hobbits killing people.
    A barbaric outlook theses terrorists have it has NO place in the UK.
    Beanz best place if you're Muslim is Muslim countries simple enough you are with like minded people same values etc.
    People will only tolerate so much it's a pity others will not you kill people you will not be love just hated I am afraid it's human nature.

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

No I was just a bit snowed under with work and got sick of you and El Kabong and Brock taking over the UK Election thread.
    Yes, I've totally taken over that thread. I mean NOBODY can get a word in edgewise, nobody.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Yes, I've totally taken over that thread. I mean NOBODY can get a word in edgewise, nobody.
    Well kabong at least bffbeanz is back.i didn’t realize I took over this thread either but beanybaby can’t be wrong. Speaking of which Boris will get the majority, there will be tears flowing in London but alas Brexit shall come to pass I just hope it’s not in name only.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    @Beanz was mocking @Gandalf and taunting him when he was all into Jeremy corbyn. Now that Gandalf sees the light about the border security and unlimited refugees immigration kumbaya rainbow coalition help the world social justice warrior garbage suddenly beans now wants to love Corbin
    Beanz has always been into Corbyn and I have gone off Corbyn considering him a Brexit flip flopper and a traitor to the British people by supporting open borders. I have never endorsed open border politics. I do agree with Corbyn that the wars were wrong and that the NHS is struggling, but we have different views on why it is struggling.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Corbyn is not fit for purpose but there again so is Borris.! This Country at the moment is really in political turmoil I don't care who fucked the system up just repair it.
    21 thousand less police things being run on a shoestring people need to be safe.!

El Kabong Guest

Thread Information