Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ruthless rocco is a three year old

I realize Roccos ass is full of Floyd's love juice and Rocco is prone to performing bukkake on his Floyd doll collection but the friggin guy neg repped me. It has only happened once before over a year ago and I find it very childish. We don't handle dislike of each other here on Saddo by neg reps on each other, we openly insult each other. I seriously find the neg rep thing is for three year olds.

Having said that, I try not to hold anger against people on forums so I still wish him a Merry Christmas. I'll probably give him some positive reps as I'm not going to get in a neg rep battle, but I will continue to point out his habit of bukkake on Floyd bobble head dolls.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ruthless rocco is a three year old

Rocco negative repped me years ago and I have forgiven him for it. As Saddo spiritual leader I suggest you do the same.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I realize Roccos ass is full of Floyd's love juice and Rocco is prone to performing bukkake on his Floyd doll collection but the friggin guy neg repped me. It has only happened once before over a year ago and I find it very childish. We don't handle dislike of each other here on Saddo by neg reps on each other, we openly insult each other. I seriously find the neg rep thing is for three year olds.

Having said that, I try not to hold anger against people on forums so I still wish him a Merry Christmas. I'll probably give him some positive reps as I'm not going to get in a neg rep battle, but I will continue to point out his habit of bukkake on Floyd bobble head dolls.
    Ive never seen the effects of neg rep,did it take your punching power down any, or hasnt he got any power himself yet?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Rocco negative repped me years ago and I have forgiven him for it. As Saddo spiritual leader I suggest you do the same.
    Do me a favor Master neg rep me would you ,I want to see if it has effects on my numbers. I wont get you back promise. Cheers.

I have 3542 lets see what happens .

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am all out of rep at the moment let me reload. It should knock it down substantially.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus

If you're lucky he'll put you on "ignore".
    Then you can read his shit.... make fun of him.... and he'll be none the wiser.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You are suggesting people negative rep you?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did not even dent you @Andre!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can that be? Maybe I have to go off line and back on to see,

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn you all, what's so hard about staying on the topic of bukkake and Floyd bobble head dolls.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

2 neg reps from you kind gents not a dent

If anything its gone up one point.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    2 neg reps from you kind gents not a dent

If anything its gone up one point.
    I am going to neg beanflicker the cunt got me! I am going to hunt him down and kill him.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm gonna tell on you guys!
    Hey, @ruthless rocco get your butt in here and defend yourself!
    Now brace yourselves, ladies.

A 3-year old? that's impossible, walrus, I've never seen a 3-year old on peds. I think he's an 11 or 12 year old dopey...

...well anyways, Merry Christmas to you, ruthles rocco, walrus and the rest of boyz and gals...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    I'm gonna tell on you guys!
    Hey, @ruthless rocco get your butt in here and defend yourself!
    Now brace yourselves, ladies.

A 3-year old? that's impossible, walrus, I've never seen a 3-year old on peds. I think he's an 11 or 12 year old dopey...

...well anyways, Merry Christmas to you, ruthles rocco, walrus and the rest of boyz and gals...
    Hey thanks pacfan, always good to hear from you. I hope it is a good Christmas for you and all here at Saddo. As far as @RuThLesSrocco yes I got irked for a bit but I'm over that. I hope he is ready to move past our disagreement, we all come here for a good time and 99.9 percent of my interactions with all you Saddo members is always positive. Yes, I do live Miles more than I love the rest of you. We have a deep and sincere Bromance as @Gandalf will attest. The only one who gets really jealous of me and Miles is @dynamism but Miles and I are always open to a three-month.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Forgive my double post, @Master, can you delete one.

Thread Information