Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: Massive cyber attack on Russia

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,325
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    778
    Cool Clicks

    Default Massive cyber attack on Russia

    This is nasty. The administration announced they will conduct a cyber attack on Russia. Obama wants to start Ww3 prior to leaving office

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,891
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    764
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    Source?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,325
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    778
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    @ruthless rocco you frickin idiot John Kerry announced you retard. It's not hidden info you idiot. Ignorant asshole open your eyes prick cunt ass fool. O my goodness you are an ass

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montreal/Luxembourg
    Posts
    6,399
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    936
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    I VERY highly doubt that we'll see a third world war between the US and Mother Russia. At least, not in a conventional/not country interposed way. None of these 2 countries can afford it, especially not Russia who's not nearly as strong as what the USSR was during the "darkest years of the cold war". Putin is flexing his muscles because he knows that. At worst (which could still be pretty nasty), proxy countries like Ukraine or Syria will pay the high price and the digital infrastructures will be put at test (or broken) with dire results possible, sure, but we'll not see a doomsday nuclear apocalypse even if some nuts might threaten to do so.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,325
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    778
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    Yes I was being a bit frantic but Putin is pulling back from established arms and uranium deals. The Syria thing is a mess and can already be considered a proxy war. Remember Clinton hit the reset button on Russian relations, hasn't worked out well

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,891
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    764
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @ruthless rocco you frickin idiot John Kerry announced you retard. It's not hidden info you idiot. Ignorant asshole open your eyes prick cunt ass fool. O my goodness you are an ass

    What's your source?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    49,121
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I VERY highly doubt that we'll see a third world war between the US and Mother Russia. At least, not in a conventional/not country interposed way. None of these 2 countries can afford it, especially not Russia who's not nearly as strong as what the USSR was during the "darkest years of the cold war". Putin is flexing his muscles because he knows that. At worst (which could still be pretty nasty), proxy countries like Ukraine or Syria will pay the high price and the digital infrastructures will be put at test (or broken) with dire results possible, sure, but we'll not see a doomsday nuclear apocalypse even if some nuts might threaten to do so.
    There is no evidence that Russia has done anything. Putin is not the one flexing his muscles in any of this. Russia is the one facing sanctions and being accused of things left, right and centre.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,325
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    778
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @ruthless rocco you frickin idiot John Kerry announced you retard. It's not hidden info you idiot. Ignorant asshole open your eyes prick cunt ass fool. O my goodness you are an ass

    What's your source?
    @ruthless rocco it is self evident in your bitch ass whiny writting

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,748
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1198
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    Whats with all the unconfirmed sources and hatred on Saddos?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,891
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    764
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Whats with all the unconfirmed sources and hatred on Saddos?
    Exactly!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,325
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    778
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Whats with all the unconfirmed sources and hatred on Saddos?
    Shut up biatch go pick some genetically modified tomatoes

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,748
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1198
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Whats with all the unconfirmed sources and hatred on Saddos?
    Shut up biatch go pick some genetically modified tomatoes
    There wouldn't be any point growing GM tomatoes for personal use, I could give you a bunch of sources on this. I did pick the very last of some Heirlooms earlier, they look good but weren't nearly as tasty as I'd hoped, maybe next season you can stop by and pray for the next batch, cunt.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,325
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    778
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Massive cyber attack on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Whats with all the unconfirmed sources and hatred on Saddos?
    Shut up biatch go pick some genetically modified tomatoes
    There wouldn't be any point growing GM tomatoes for personal use, I could give you a bunch of sources on this. I did pick the very last of some Heirlooms earlier, they look good but weren't nearly as tasty as I'd hoped, maybe next season you can stop by and pray for the next batch, cunt.
    Damn that's good, seriously

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,891
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    764
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    This is nasty. The administration announced they will conduct a cyber attack on Russia. Obama wants to start Ww3 prior to leaving office
    So. The source...?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 01:01 PM
  2. Missy's Mis-adventures in Cyber Space
    By Howlin Mad Missy in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:59 AM
  3. A MASSIVE WHAT IF
    By Tysonbruno in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 05:32 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing