Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Has anyone in your family actualy had the Corona virus?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 20.00%
  • No

8 80.00%
  • The Corona beer was an issue

1 10.00%
  • I wish Pervy Uncle Albert would get it.

1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Well all I can tell the arm chair experts is this virus is killing some people I know this as I am cremating them or putting them in their grave simple enough.
    prove to me the people you are cremating or burying are dying from covid 19, how do you know?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Wowzer Beanz gets Miles outta the gate with a four six pack response . Wait had to edit. Miles ol buddy I don't do 'breakdown'. Like I said I've been through 10 times the 'stress' of the current situation and haven't come remotely close to those odd symptoms, sweats, fatigue and disorientation. Not even close over at least 3 decades. But you feel free to cast out anything you've not experienced with absolute certified certainty while us poor ol meek n mild folk bask in your impenetrable perimeter of mental metal toughness
    Were you around people before and after? Were they all getting sick too? Were they also sleeping standing up? Did you go to a healthcare expert for something so new for their advice?
    What does people have to do with the anything, before not during or immediately after. Fatigue,,sweats and no sleep..yeh you can fall asleep anywhere feel. Last time I went to a hospital was for severed tendons or to watch people die. I hate them. Asked about testing and was told only the very overt signs were being tested. Stayed to myself..it passed. But you go on Dr. Phil. You stud.
    so you were sick, worse than you have ever been & got better, do you think those symptoms were on par with overt signs? aren't some people allegedly testing positive without any symptoms? walrus never said he had it like beanz did, i'm wondering if tests are so limited why they would waste them on animals
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wowzer Beanz gets Miles outta the gate with a four six pack response . Wait had to edit. Miles ol buddy I don't do 'breakdown'. Like I said I've been through 10 times the 'stress' of the current situation and haven't come remotely close to those odd symptoms, sweats, fatigue and disorientation. Not even close over at least 3 decades. But you feel free to cast out anything you've not experienced with absolute certified certainty while us poor ol meek n mild folk bask in your impenetrable perimeter of mental metal toughness
    Were you around people before and after? Were they all getting sick too? Were they also sleeping standing up? Did you go to a healthcare expert for something so new for their advice?
    What does people have to do with the anything, before not during or immediately after. Fatigue,,sweats and no sleep..yeh you can fall asleep anywhere feel. Last time I went to a hospital was for severed tendons or to watch people die. I hate them. Asked about testing and was told only the very overt signs were being tested. Stayed to myself..it passed. But you go on Dr. Phil. You stud.
    'What does people have to do with anything'? It means the virus spreads prior to any symptoms, so if people around you were getting sick, some seriously, even dying then you know it was Corona. Was that the case?

'Yeh you can fall asleep anywhere feel' is something I do not understand. People generally do not sleep while standing up. It sounds like a good way not to get a good nice sleep.

Stud? No, you are the stud, bud. You can sleep anywhere. It is amazing. Feel.
    No essential means well, essential so we were the lucky twats who rolled the dice to help others as it were. We're essential studs. We know you don't have to 'feel' sick to be carrying it or can be exposed and not show signs for 14 days or so.

You've seriously never been so tired and fatigued but you physically-mentally could not sleep? Thought about dipping my face in a bottle of Crown but with the taste issue I had said naah that's a pass.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I deleted a post that would be called out for talking about myself and you Mods can read that, but yes, I have been so tired and sick and unable to sleep like you could not imagine. Even the morphine was useless.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    so you were sick, worse than you have ever been & got better, do you think those symptoms were on par with overt signs? aren't some people allegedly testing positive without any symptoms? walrus never said he had it like beanz did, i'm wondering if tests are so limited why they would waste them on animals
    Steady TIC. Politicians are human too.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some people with hayfever will think they have COVID 19 too.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'What does people have to do with anything'? It means the virus spreads prior to any symptoms, so if people around you were getting sick, some seriously, even dying then you know it was Corona. Was that the case?

'Yeh you can fall asleep anywhere feel' is something I do not understand. People generally do not sleep while standing up. It sounds like a good way not to get a good nice sleep.

No essential means well, essential so we were the lucky twats who rolled the dice to help others as it were. We're essential studs. We know you don't have to 'feel' sick to be carrying it or can be exposed and not show signs for 14 days or so.

You've seriously never been so tired and fatigued but you physically-mentally could not sleep? Thought about dipping my face in a bottle of Crown but with the taste issue I had said naah that's a pass.
    Were people around you getting sick? If you had it for several days beforehand without knowing you will have passed it to many without knowing. Were your co-workers all needing to take 2 weeks off too?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I had a horrible flu thing back in early March to mid March. It was before any test was available for whuhan and the flu test they did on me was lost. I’m not saying I had the wuhan covid pandemic but I have never had a flu like that. I may have had the flu one of two times prior in life but I just know I would wake up disoriented through the night gasping for air. Everything hurt for a number of days. I don’t remember my taste being messed up but I didn’t eat and lost 7 pounds during the illness. I had a 102 fever. I missed one day of work, I would have stayed out longer but at the time I was running the emergency shelter and had I not showed up 20-30 homeless guys and girls may have not been able to have a place to sleep. I’m not saying I had wuhan covid pandemic and I’m not justifying going to work that sick it’s just the situation I was dealing with at the time. I’ll never know if it was wuhan I just know it was bad.
    You brought it up. Gandf then brought you up again. You even quoted me replying to Gandalf.... But of course he never used you (:

Bloody hell man

The point is nobody knows. The virologists, the health care workers, government ministers. Nobody knows how many have had it, if that gives immunity, how we get out of lockdown safely etc

The only people claiming to know it all are blowhards like Trump, Gladys and TIC etc
    i have never said i know it all, i am asking for proof so i can know, because your fears & beliefs are not enough for me to buy into

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Steady TIC. Politicians are human too.
    lol, are they?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Were people around you getting sick? If you had it for several days beforehand without knowing you will have passed it to many without knowing. Were your co-workers all needing to take 2 weeks off too?
    yeh i mean if you were getting pissed at some of your customers for just joking around, i think being severely ill around your co-workers is kind of contradictory & hypocritical, no? when were you sick, i apologize if it was before january twenty first 2020, i'd like to know the dates of the three weeks beanz was isolated as well, lets hope you guys did all have it, because that i assume would mean you are now cured & possibly immune, i might have had it, just without symptoms, i could also be cured & immune

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well all I can tell the arm chair experts is this virus is killing some people I know this as I am cremating them or putting them in their grave simple enough.
    prove to me the people you are cremating or burying are dying from covid 19, how do you know?
    We are told before hand hepatitis aids etc anything that is a risk and PPE is worn we are informed ! as a precaution PPE is worn and antivirus disinfectant is used on all coffin or caskets it called good practice.
    Also I talk to the funeral directors with myself being in this line of work 43 years I know them well and they inform us on what is going on ! this is not some random BS unfortunately a lot of care homes is rife with the virus and it is killing the old and infirm it's all true why would I lie.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeh i mean if you were getting pissed at some of your customers for just joking around, i think being severely ill around your co-workers is kind of contradictory & hypocritical, no? when were you sick, i apologize if it was before january twenty first 2020, i'd like to know the dates of the three weeks beanz was isolated as well, lets hope you guys did all have it, because that i assume would mean you are now cured & possibly immune, i might have had it, just without symptoms, i could also be cured & immune
    What's with you trying to excavate experiences and situations you really don't know a thing about? No one owes you an itinerary of their dealings through illness and possible cases you outright dismiss the possibility of in the first place. I don't put my people in danger, slow your roll sunshine.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

something wrong with the site? i can't access the last page unless i post, i'll respond once i post this so i can see what has been written

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We are told before hand hepatitis aids etc anything that is a risk and PPE is worn we are informed ! as a precaution PPE is worn and antivirus disinfectant is used on all coffin or caskets it called good practice.
    Also I talk to the funeral directors with myself being in this line of work 43 years I know them well and they inform us on what is going on ! this is not some random BS unfortunately a lot of care homes is rife with the virus and it is killing the old and infirm it's all true why would I lie.
    so your believed what you were told? that is not knowing, i'm not saying you are lying, just that you don't know

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's with you trying to excavate experiences and situations you really don't know a thing about? No one owes you an itinerary of their dealings through illness and possible cases you outright dismiss the possibility of in the first place. I don't put my people in danger, slow your roll sunshine.
    i guess if you were working around your crew when sick then you didn't really think it was anything that serious that you could spread to them

Thread Information