Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O'Sullivan - Eubank (WBA full title eliminator) on Joshua - Whyte undercard

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: O'Sullivan - Eubank (WBA full title eliminator) on Joshua - Whyte undercard

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    "GGG would knock me out" stated Billy Joe Saunders .
    "However" he continued.
    "boxing is about levels, we all know that ,and I do hold a win over Eubank Jr lets not forget that!"
    "GGG is a great fighter and champion"
    Saunders is weak minded and that statement will come back to haunt him should he beat Lee.
    Weak minded yes , strong minded and talented enough to beat the likes of Eubank - yes.
    Saunders is realistic and honest and should be applauded for being truthful, Who believes Junior when he says he wants to fight GGG?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: O'Sullivan - Eubank (WBA full title eliminator) on Joshua - Whyte undercard

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    "However" he continued.
    "boxing is about levels, we all know that ,and I do hold a win over Eubank Jr lets not forget that!"
    Saunders is weak minded and that statement will come back to haunt him should he beat Lee.
    Weak minded yes , strong minded and talented enough to beat the likes of Eubank - yes.
    Saunders is realistic and honest and should be applauded for being truthful, Who believes Junior when he says he wants to fight GGG?
    I would be happy for Eubank to fight GGG next , however ask yourself does he really deserve a shot ? Who has he beaten since losing the biggest fight of his life to Saunders?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"However" he continued.
    Eubank even stronger minded to jump straight in with a dangerous unbeaten fighter.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Oh, and all of that applies to your other bum chum as well. In the next few months, you're gonna realise you've fallen for a load of hype and bullshit from your 2 fave boxers. Still, after the 24th of next month, we won't have to hear it anymore. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    No because youll be gone.

Oh thats right... You were too gutless to join in.
    Hmmm! Gutless? Now I'm gonna make you look a complete wanker and love every second of it.
    Who would you class as gutless? Someone who refused your meaningless childish little ban from
    the forum offer, or someone who completely bottled it when I offered a straight Β£200 bet , and I even offered to make it a charity bet?
    When I made that offer, you have never been so silent on this forum, it was almost as if the ban had already started. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Look back at the posts if you don't remember . Now who's gutless ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, and all of that applies to your other bum chum as well. In the next few months, you're gonna realise you've fallen for a load of hype and bullshit from your 2 fave boxers. Still, after the 24th of next month, we won't have to hear it anymore. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hmmm! Gutless? Now I'm gonna make you look a complete wanker and love every second of it.
    Who would you class as gutless? Someone who refused your meaningless childish little ban from
    the forum offer, or someone who completely bottled it when I offered a straight Β£200 bet , and I even offered to make it a charity bet?
    When I made that offer, you have never been so silent on this forum, it was almost as if the ban had already started. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Look back at the posts if you don't remember . Now who's gutless ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Maybe I actually missed that?

I cant remember being offered a money bet.

If you want to do charity the Les Bourges Hospice in Guernsey.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe I actually missed that?

I cant remember being offered a money bet.

If you want to do charity the Les Bourges Hospice in Guernsey.
    Oh you missed that did you, ok then.
    I put the charity thing on in case I was breaking forum rules. Anyway, too late me old china, I found another mug to fleece (yeah, I couldn't believe I found someone else as daft as you! ) so I had a straight 200 with him, then put a 90 quid bet on Fury at 7/2 and a tenner at 33/1 on the draw. That my pedigree chum is what you call a "win-win!"
    Wlad wins - I'm up 200 less my 100 stake.
    Fury wins - I'm up 315 less my 200 side bet
    Draw - I'm 330 up less my 90 bet.
    Roll on the draw I say!
    Why don't you get @Silkeyjoe to explain the concept to you, chickenshit.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Grow up

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Undercard lol

Its a main event mate as Joshua will ice him inside 3 ez pz
    You say tomato,
    β€˜n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"However" he continued.
    all that might be true

not something that draws the crowds tho and gets people talking

i think saunders is a good fighter, hard to beat, very technical and i hope he does well, but im not rushing out to buy tickets for his world title fight thats taking place on my doorstep

whats the point? its not a real world title fight because as he states himself he would lose to teh real world champion
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"However" he continued.
    I would be happy for Eubank to fight GGG next , however ask yourself does he really deserve a shot ? Who has he beaten since losing the biggest fight of his life to Saunders?
    he does deserve a shot because there is a lot of interest in him

its not all about who you have beaten

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    There's talk of the Brook fight being added with Brook playing second best

Vital Boxing - Brook to be Added as Chief Support to Joshua Bout?

PPV for sure...

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    There's talk of the Brook fight being added with Brook playing second best

Vital Boxing - Brook to be Added as Chief Support to Joshua Bout?

PPV for sure...
    wonder if itll be chavez

its PPV worthy if Brook fights someone decent

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    "However" he continued.
    all that might be true

i think saunders is a good fighter, hard to beat, very technical and i hope he does well, but im not rushing out to buy tickets for his world title fight thats taking place on my doorstep

whats the point? its not a real world title fight because as he states himself he would lose to teh real world champion
    Imagine Warrens dilema should Saunders get a Golovkin fight.

Would he even bother trying to win the purse bid and get it in the UK? No he wouldnt because he knows those interviews where Saunders states multiple times hed get knocked out by Golovkin, or Golovkin would beat Saunders and Eubank in the same night would be played over and over in the media, social media, forums etc. it would kill any interest dead.

Saunders has made it very hard for himself to ever be considered the best now. I think he could be a difficult opponent for Golovkin but is he going to be a saleable opponent now? Is he fuck! Even Golovkins team will be hoping they dont have to deal with him because no one would have any interest in that fight.

Eubank however will become a great opponent. Hes just like his dad at the moment. Some people think hes exciting and dont want to miss his fights. Others think hes arrogant and cant miss seeing him get beaten. Hes generating interest, unlike Saunders who who people are applauding for having no belief, pulling out of fights and taking step aside money.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"However" he continued.
    all that might be true

Would he even bother trying to win the purse bid and get it in the UK? No he wouldnt because he knows those interviews where Saunders states multiple times hed get knocked out by Golovkin, or Golovkin would beat Saunders and Eubank in the same night would be played over and over in the media, social media, forums etc. it would kill any interest dead.

Saunders has made it very hard for himself to ever be considered the best now. I think he could be a difficult opponent for Golovkin but is he going to be a saleable opponent now? Is he fuck! Even Golovkins team will be hoping they dont have to deal with him because no one would have any interest in that fight.

Eubank however will become a great opponent. Hes just like his dad at the moment. Some people think hes exciting and dont want to miss his fights. Others think hes arrogant and cant miss seeing him get beaten. Hes generating interest, unlike Saunders who who people are applauding for having no belief, pulling out of fights and taking step aside money.
    Very long and Concisely put point. But fights are fought in the ring and although you're clearly more interested in the hype and talk that surrounds it , it's what happens in the ring that counts. And so far, what happened in the ring was that Saunders beat Eubank and Saunders knows that at the moment neither he or "Cwistopher" are anywhere near GGG's level.
    Seeing as he beat Eubank, I think he's a pretty decent judge of that.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"However" he continued.
    all that might be true

Very long and Concisely put point. But fights are fought in the ring and although you're clearly more interested in the hype and talk that surrounds it , it's what happens in the ring that counts. And so far, what happened in the ring was that Saunders beat Eubank and Saunders knows that at the moment neither he or "Cwistopher" are anywhere near GGG's level.
    Seeing as he beat Eubank, I think he's a pretty decent judge of that.
    In the end the loss to Saunders will mean nothing. Plenty of fighters have lost a first match but won the rematches and not been thought of any less.

Morales beat Pacquiao by UD but went on to lose twice to Pacquiao. Lewis lost to McCall and Rahman, Ali lost to Frazier etc.

Time will prove how good Eubank is and the first fight is an excellent indication of how good he will be. Saunders supposedly beat some very good undefeated fighters and barely lost a round yet Eubank in his very first test and still arguably a novice pushed Saunders to a split. Eubank will continue to improve.

My point is that Eubank can still go on to have a great career as he clearly has more ambition than Saunders. Eubank believes he can beat Golovkin, Saunders has publicly stated he doesnt. Eubank already jumped in to fight the reigning British, European and Commonwealth champ from relative obscurity. He believes in himself.
    Last edited by ross; 10-29-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Thread Information