Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carl Froch considering return to the ring for Gennady Golovkin super-fight

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Carl Froch considering return to the ring for Gennady Golovkin super-fight

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    After that flawless nose job there is no way froch returns..he made his mind up when he all that work done and he is already very rich.
    I agree it's such a nice nose I mean you would not want to ruin his good looks. In all honesty he may be well off but the offer of more money could be very tempting one never no's does one.
    Froch can beat a fighter like GGG but will always loose to a Ward or calzaghe because of the speed and movement.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Carl Froch considering return to the ring for Gennady Golovkin super-fight

Hahaha I'd forgotten about the nose job. That would in fact be a very good reason for Froch to stay retired.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch had a nose job? I would never have noticed.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's had a nose job? Well, that definitely rules out a GGG fight.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    [/I]UOTE=Primo Carnera;1399678]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Are we still excusing GGGs people for their ever changing stories

"Everyone from 154-175"

"Everyone from 154-168"

Wanted Stieglitz at 168 way back in 2011

Wanted Chavez at 168, "focusing on 160" when Ward was brought up

Wanted Froch at 164, err 166, err, 168, "Focusing on 160" when Ward was brought up

Wanted Mayweather at 154 "focusing on 160" when Ward was brought up

Said they were not big enough of a name yet for Ward, later said they were too big a name. They had to get an even deal "we just want 50/50 from him"

When 50/50 was offered Loeffler said "we think it should wait until after Lemieux and after Canelo because we can get better than 50/50"

I could list more changing stories, many more.

Is this still okay because GGG?

Can't see a problem with that.

Yep, he beats Chavez at any weight , wanted to fight Ward at 164 to make it a contest. I think That's a. Sensible and b. A compliment to Ward.

Wanted Froch at 164, err 166, err, 168, "Focusing on 160" when Ward was brought up
    Dunno about the "err, err" business. he wanted Froch at 168 and Froch duly retired to avoid him and 3 days AFTER he retired posted pictures of himself on social media saying "too big for GGG!" take the fucking fight then. Again, GGG was happy to fight Froch at 168 because he knew he would beat him . Ward? different Story.

Again, He's humble enough to realize that these are/were the 2 finest fighters on the planet, and to make it competitive, this is what would need to happen. Anyway, who never wanted Mayweather? at one time , Hopkins AND WARD "wanted" Mayweather and wanted him to go to 160! Surely that is more pathetic? Fucking hell, Ward won't budge and inch for GGG but will go down to 160 for Mayweather ffs.

Said they were not big enough of a name yet for Ward, later said they were too big a name. They had to get an even deal "we just want 50/50 from him"

When 50/50 was offered Loeffler said "we think it should wait until after Lemieux and after Canelo because we can get better than 50/50"
    Meanwhile all this "talk" was happening whilst Ward hadn't had a meaningful fight in 3 years! How the fuck did he mange to even keep his titles for so long without worthwile defences?
    Fuck it, decided to dig it up after all. Funnily enough , you didn't reply , I assumed that meant you agreed, otherwise you would've replied.................wouldn't you?
    Check the thread if you like.[/QUOTE]

You miss the point. They're hypocrits whose story changes like a newborns diaper. And you seem okay with the lies so congrats, explain away that it wasn't his fault and he had XX title defenses and he did what he could and other BS. I just want to see someone I said was great long long long ago step the F up and stop lying.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    [/I]UOTE=Primo Carnera;1399678]
    Are we still excusing GGGs people for their ever changing stories

"Everyone from 154-175"

"Everyone from 154-168"

I could list more changing stories, many more.

Is this still okay because GGG?

Can't see a problem with that.

Yep, he beats Chavez at any weight , wanted to fight Ward at 164 to make it a contest. I think That's a. Sensible and b. A compliment to Ward.

Dunno about the "err, err" business. he wanted Froch at 168 and Froch duly retired to avoid him and 3 days AFTER he retired posted pictures of himself on social media saying "too big for GGG!" take the fucking fight then. Again, GGG was happy to fight Froch at 168 because he knew he would beat him . Ward? different Story.

Again, He's humble enough to realize that these are/were the 2 finest fighters on the planet, and to make it competitive, this is what would need to happen. Anyway, who never wanted Mayweather? at one time , Hopkins AND WARD "wanted" Mayweather and wanted him to go to 160! Surely that is more pathetic? Fucking hell, Ward won't budge and inch for GGG but will go down to 160 for Mayweather ffs.

Meanwhile all this "talk" was happening whilst Ward hadn't had a meaningful fight in 3 years! How the fuck did he mange to even keep his titles for so long without worthwile defences?
    Fuck it, decided to dig it up after all. Funnily enough , you didn't reply , I assumed that meant you agreed, otherwise you would've replied.................wouldn't you?
    Check the thread if you like.
    You miss the point. They're hypocrits whose story changes like a newborns diaper. And you seem okay with the lies so congrats, explain away that it wasn't his fault and he had XX title defenses and he did what he could and other BS. I just want to see someone I said was great long long long ago step the F up and stop lying.[/QUOTE]
    The thing is THEY'RE ALL HYPOCRITES, THEY ALL FUCKING LIE.
    But in reality , like I always said , the Ward/GGG Fight was always a non starter if common sense has anything to do with it.
    I don't believe any of the BS that comes out of any of their mouths. I base my point on what makes sense.
    We soon know when it gets to Serious negotiation stage who is bullshitting the most, and Ward/GGG NEVER got to that stage.
    Perfect Example today, Froch saying he knows nothing about a fight with GGG, and it won't be happening. I believe that, BUT Froch couldn't help himself , he has to throw in "I would beat him, I'm too big for him, he's beaten nobody!" Why bother?
    That's what I'm saying.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gennady Golovkin has branded Carl Froch "another clown" after the Sky Sports expert claimed GGG "needs to fight somebody".

Froch has laughed off suggestions he could come out of retirement to take on Golovkin, who extended his unbeaten record to 36-0 in beating Kell Brook in September.

But Britain's former super-middleweight world champion is convinced he would beat GGG "here and now" and says the middleweight king's CV is lacking the kind of "credible" big-name opponents to make him a Hall of Famer.

That suggestion has angered Golovkin, who wrote on Twitter: "Hey you! Carl Froch don't judge who is credible or not. You are another clown who talks too much without stepping up to actually do things."

Golovkin stopped Brook in five rounds in September after the IBF welterweight champion jumped two divisions to take the fight.

The weight mismatch meant it was "not exactly a fair fight", according to Froch, who pinpointed Andre Ward as the kind of opponent Golovkin should be targeting.

GGG dismisses 'clown' Froch

11 Nov

Carl Froch MBE
    ✔ @carl_Froch

@tomLoeffler1 @eddieHearn @GGGBoxing @wembleystadium he needs to fight somebody credible very soon, but as you have been, stay away from 168

Follow
    Gennady Golovkin
    ✔ ‎@GGGBoxing

Hey you! @carl_Froch don't judge who is credible or not. You are another clown who talks too much without stepping up to actually do things

6:42 PM - 16 Nov 2016

4,753 4,753 Retweets

5,169 5,169 likes

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with carl and I don't agree with Gennady

for the record
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch has 100% come out and said this will never happen, gotta be honest and i do love 3G but Froch (Prime) would just walk through him - , grind him down and beat him around 10-12 rounds. Too big and way too Hard.

Would have been a naughty fucking fight though

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

for the record
    Be honest, if nationalities were switched, would you still agree with froch?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

for the record
    Be honest, if nationalities were switched, would you still agree with froch?
    He likes Bruno, what do you think?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My god, I saw a picture of the nose today. It looks ridiculous. Froch was never a looker, but he had character. Now he looks like one of those banal soap actors. You should be proud of your scars and imperfections.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My god, I saw a picture of the nose today. It looks ridiculous. Froch was never a looker, but he had character. Now he looks like one of those banal soap actors. You should be proud of your scars and imperfections.
    Well in that case he should fight GGG , because he'll get them all back then.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If groves can put froch on his arse ggg would murder him, seen Abel Sanchez say ggg regular spars and hurts light heavyweights and they have no effect on ggg so don't see froch causing ggg too much trouble

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information