Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 3 Solutions-If You Were The Leader Of Your Country

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    How would you have approached
    1. Coronavirus
    2. Race Relations/Mass Migrations
    3. National Debt

These 3 things seem imminent in hurting nations as in plural currently. There are nor right or wrong, just wanted to gauge how stupid I think my government is...I expect to read some statements that would make me say- Now why couldn't our politicians/president/prime minister had done that!
    1. Coronavirus
    I would have shut the borders down sooner and been more vigilant on the testing and who was at risk. PArt of this damn thing was the panic it created and not the people that died or got sick. If we manged the panic, then things would have been better.

Can we all just get along? lol... There is nothing you can do with God's people. It is his will to change, not yours. If some douche bag hates a Chinese man, for being slanted eyes, there ain't much you can do about it. You just have to ensure everyone is safe, both physically and economically. Everyone must have a chance.

3. National Debt
    Spend that money man. Spend that money. We won't take it with us when we are dead. Just try to ensure that all industries remain open.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Race relations? My view is that you treat people as individuals and as equal in the eyes of the law. This means we do not cover up the industrial molestation of children, we do not kill black criminals without due process (does not happen in the UK), we hire based on ability and merit, we do not have affirmative action or policies that promote any racial group over another. My view is that you treat people equally. However, if those people are not citizens or have another passport and carry out a serious crime then they are automatically deported. They can go to prison, but not at the expense of the UK.

Nobody has the right to tear down 'racist statues'. That is NOT 'democracy in action'.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

merit is only good if there is a level playing field and that doesnt mean in the current snapshot taken. a snapshot doesnt capture passed-down psychiatric damage, near-permanent sense of self destruction, etc. merit would be nice IN THEORY.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    merit is only good if there is a level playing field and that doesnt mean in the current snapshot taken. a snapshot doesnt capture passed-down psychiatric damage, near-permanent sense of self destruction, etc. merit would be nice IN THEORY.
    There can be asylums for the insane and prisons for the criminal. Easily managed.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    National debts. I know we've got some financially savvy people on board. What would actually happen if everyone just said fuck it. We ain't paying you and you don't pay us. Deal?

It is a brilliant idea that to be successfully executed would first require you do not ask any financially savvy people what would happen. They are not going to be honest with you because it would require a leap of faith to deprogram themselves in order to contemplate it. The whole financial thing is an illusion anyway built to sustain the 1%.

Cue the 'Beanz is a dirty Jew Commie Marxist' brigade about......now

Debt is a claim on future labour. You have to create value to pay off debt. Think about your student loan and how you had to get yourself into a position to earn enough money before you started paying it off. Most people spend their entire lives living with some form of it, not because they are rubbish but because the system is rubbish and the system DEMANDS it. It maintains monopolies. Look at how even after huge financial crashes the 1% get richer and everyone else gets poorer. There is no leveling up. It is the same with countries.

Look at how repayments/compensation for slaves ends up back in the hands of those families that owned slave ships and people like me and you whose families did not, end up paying for it. Those descendants are in the House of Lords because debt is needed in order to keep people working. The same thing applies to the hierachy of countries. Look at how America made sure we paid them back for helping to secure Freedom..Murica fuck yeah! in order to cement their ascendancy.

Imagine if you inherited everything. Not just houses and silver plates but millions of pounds. What you end up with is only yours because of the work of others . You have done nothing to earn it. The only thing those who were employed as labor to manufacture that wealth inherit is debt. And so the system is maintained.

Nations force workers to pay taxes to service debts they never accrued. If you cancel all that debt

you get Anarchy

which is good.

What would really happen? Fuck knows but

There would be a massive new transfer of wealth from Rich to Poor countries.

Lots of fat people would die instead of lots of skinny people?
    did beanz really post this? except for some fluff it's a good post
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't like to give the demented twat fluff credit, but it is true that all money is debt.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1.How I would have handled the virus:

A. I would institute travel ban like other here (January)- Designate two points of entry only- one on the West Coast (California) the other east coast. So Americans who wanted to come home- have a single port-where medical team to assist. Same for exports/imports- I'd rather have a turtle movement of products, then stagnant.

B. Tell whoever told me to shutdown the economy to go and (F) themselves.

C. Once made known the severity- I wouldn't have sent out stimulus check randomly- especially to people who didn't lose their jobs. WTF purpose did it serve to send money to the employed?
    I'd use a 3 tier system
    Major corporations would be given option for tax breaks- to supply your employees with tests/masks. Lose money investing in tests early on or lose money being shutdown-indefinitely.
    Mid size corporations-much like a deductible. They pay partial- the government assist with the rest.
    Mom N Pop Shops are covered completely for providing tests/masks

I would intervene -IF the medical profession told me- a new virus would only be identified by several symptoms- in other words I know of a few people who died because they didn't show the symptoms this government claimed- as means to identify. If it is new, you can't minimize symptoms -as a reason to say-send them back home. That IMO was the equivalent of saying we know all there is to know about coronavirus.

Intervention meaning-holding medical profession accountable- they say only 3 symptoms--and it turns out to be more 8..can determine- those cats lose their licenses - Id go Trump on them- Ya Fired! Serious!
    My time in the media would not be spent ridiculing the media, nor the partisan parties using words like hoax- that primed his followers to be skeptical of everything- even truth.

Once January's 1st case- I would have a board -not one person like Dr. Fauci, but a team consisting of doctors and virologists- who in turn could identify others in the world community of medicine- not just WHO or CDC I am a bit skeptical of them.
    That way the discussion is always based on virus. Not hoax, not shutting down the economy. That IMO minimizes the media's ability to run with it- creating a panic off a pandemic.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

2. Race relations

I'd commission a group per Senate/Congress to create the Lincoln Act.
    I would address the nation using the 1st Republican Primary Debate(s) between Abraham Lincoln & Stephen Douglass as the platform- Make Americans aware how each debate- the Republican nominated- had to win by
    A. Proclaiming The Constitution was written by whites for whites.

Then revisit his discussion with Frederick Douglass- he told him- there is a greater divide between our two races than any other---so go....go where you can be respected- but Frederick was schooled in white institutions-so he thought Africa was all savage- he had no clue of the resources that existed.

Ask the American to understand- Lincoln wasn't a racist nor a lover of a race other than his own- he was a lover of his country- Once the country can accept Lincoln freed the slaves on his admission- that is what it took to (preserve the union)
    We can conclude- there will always be a group of whites who don't want integration. So the Lincoln Act is a hybrid plan for reparations' & those seeking to change the culture.-give them an out. eliminate those liberals who want to take advantage of it- by creating committees/subcommittees, diversity training, wtf is that?

The union today is too racially polarized- and there is no way to identify each racist, bigot. No way to identify the child born into a hateful- bigoted, biased racist household fom that of a person who wasn't a racist- but left behind as the white kid in a black school just dogged. Honkey, cracker, take his lunch money, now. It doesn't justify, but it is understandable some people feel they are driven to one side or the other-as a POTUS I would take that into consideration.

But there is a way to minimize the drawback of integration- Separation. Remember how Republicans back during Reagan/Bush wanted Kurds in Iraq to have their own? Same deal here.

The United States would do a Brexit- Partitioned no greater than 3 distinct territories - all under the military protection of a central federal government- not a central bank- but I digress! Just as the Articles Of Confederation appeared to be a document that identified each state- as a sovereign country, So, too would the Abraham Lincoln Act -restore that concept.

Th Lincoln Act would further identify/remind the people of constitutional limits: It was James Madison that penned WHAT A CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CAN do: "The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined ... (to) be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce."

In other words, if we truly adhered to the Constitution- the state is supposed to stop racism, but because the states elected senators and House Reps that ran on shit like @Denilson pointed out- Democrats that ran as republicans declaring elect me and I will repeal the civil rights. I will repeal the voting rights act---well since they got elected in the 1960s as Republicans....guess who their grandkids are today? Republicans my age 45-60.
    Federal government sent troops to the south -because that was how they governed- along racial inequality- it is now so inbred in them..
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...og/ar-BB15zP7z

When a white man can proudly walk with a KKK hat on in Wisconsin in the year 2020---and the person who took the picture expressed fear of being revealed for retaliation- then racism is inbred.

When a biracial man can be beatan to a pulp at a drunken cops party in Wisconsin- and the only cop to speak out on how he was beaten into ICU-- quits the police force out of fear for her life- racism is indoctrinated.
    Quote: Following a state trial that ended with the jury acquitting the three police officers charged, a federal investigation led to plea agreements with three police officers

Same stuff different decade- why did the federal government have to intervene in Selma Alabama in the 1960s? Same reason why the federal government had to intervened in the 1990s- for the beating of Frank Jude.
    A dozen cops...and they had no clue how he got his faced busted, bruised, eyes gouged, ears jammed with objects, scrotum is fucked up? A president can't solve that. Hate nor racism can not be legislated away.
    When you can log onto a website like this that has a thread about racism- and all those accused are just black, WTF?
    When racism is no longer identified by actions and just words? racism is no longer taken seriously.

So if that nation/state cedes- but wants protection for war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce."---then they are covered.
    Want to ask for affirmative action? Not covered in the Constitution, so one would have to either go to that partitioned state or another continent-

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Solving Racism Pt.2

Affirmative Action is in itself a racist act- because it (RESERVES) jobs, position for exactly that- race.
    Race/Police:
    Policing Units are out dated- they weren't created to be a unit that can break up a domestic fight at 9pm , find the dope in the car at 1am, get the kitty out the tree at 5am, dodge bullets from gang warfare & shift's end.

Defund cops? Oh, hell no. They need to be rebuilt to cater to the neighborhoods they protect and serve- As A President I would again commission a team that would serve to Segway military personnel who turn civilian for roles in policing. Funding for relocation as well- to ensure if it is best for blacks to police blacks...well we got to have a pool to choose from. We don't, so we complain on those whites who police our hood.
    My deterrent:
    each street light is a potential camera- for detecting crimes in route or exiting- Local factories would provide those cameras/creating work.- it doesn't stop crime- it records the vicinity -to identify suspects and witnesses.

It's storage would be based on a Tandem Reel Time Mainframe- which allows recording of any crimes to forward to the precinct on duty. (reel time- meaning it does not store it)
    Because it is reel time processing not batch- once the allotted time passes- say 3 days? That history is erased -preventing Big Brother from using our civilian camera policing crews against the people.

Every nice downtown -has these cameras, why not neighborhoods that are in shatters? Those living in the hood usually don't qualify to be cops--so people outside the community/culture are held to a tougher standard & it is unfair IMO. Don't want a neo Nazi cop beating U down?
    We have to revise the policing department- not defund it.
    And all this again is based on the Lincoln Act-
    "If Congress can do whatever in their discretion can be done by money, and will promote the General Welfare, the Government is no longer a limited one, possessing enumerated powers...”
    James Madison

We would be a 3/state/nation. As America isn't Democrat and Republican. There is a demographic growing larger by the day- and they cant stand either party.
    That can minimize racism, but nothing will ever eliminate it other than the creator of man.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-19-2020 at 08:01 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am under the impression #3 is the most difficult.
    https://www.quora.com/What-happens-w...t-pay-its-debt

Seems easy to say- we aint paying- but the consequences IMO are based on conspiracy theories- difficult to prove- meaning there are shadow/clandestine organizations that almost work for the central bank the way hairy knuckle dragging Gweedo the Italian shows up at Joe Blow's house cause he didn't pay the mob.

Wars can be forced on a country- bonds can be rejected- then a domino effect- but hey- IMO this means those who rebound know not to ever attach themselves to a bank- they have no control in raising lower interest, prevention of recession, we forfeited all that- because somehow we think it is smart to say I don't want some politicians deciding that.
    Yet elect them and only know the name of the Fed Chairman, nothing more...

Anyone got any solid info- on what happens when sovereign default occurs?

I am not in favor of a central bank the people can't identify. I am not in favor of a government that wants to attach itself to a gambling system. want a stock market, fine, but don't attach government to it.
    So be it 1929 or 2008 if the stock market crash- that shit is supposed to impact stock buyers, not people who don't give a rats azz about it.

But because we have given ourselves up- then turn around & say thinks like I don't want a globalist this or that...damn U got it already! USA fucks up...other nations got to bare that brunt- no way in hell can one find Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, Thomas Paine to Andrew Jackson who thought anything other than...shenanigans' by cronyism.

Not sure if GOLD standard is best to get back on- but whatever resources we have in abundance- would be used to match the printing of currency-so we have something compensate @kirkland still around? Interested to hear his take or anyone working in the financial sector- I am just using fantasy to make my dream government, -on #3 that is!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Always been a big fan of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's idea of creating a territory sovereign within the US, independent and self sufficient, where empowerment allows the uplifting of the people who were so downtrodden and persecuted for centuries.....rather than this committee/subcommittee bullshit.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Always been a big fan of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's idea of creating a territory sovereign within the US, independent and self sufficient, where empowerment allows the uplifting of the people who were so downtrodden and persecuted for centuries.....rather than this committee/subcommittee bullshit.
    July 4th his remaining student is giving -I think his last talk- He is pleading for America to save herself from a pending wrath. Or let those of us secede to another territory so this government doesn't have to deal with useless solutions like affirmative action, civil rights...what is that? Human rights is all we need!

Unfortunately those are the names so many whites can agree on -that is racist; all black leaders who stand up. No matter the generation. Garvey, Muhammad.

When a great leader like Abraham Lincoln has to walk out to bring in Frederik Douglass, because the military were willing to disobey- no n-words allowed...I mean when Rough Rider Roosevelt- just invited Booker T Washington to dine and find means to let blacks do for themselves...he got met with death threats?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker...he_White_House
    Different decade, same problem only now, there are so many down trodden whites from cronyism, evil foreign policies and plenty of puppets willing to play prez- racism takes a back seat. I think Dubya, Obama, none willing to do what they know is necessary to save this nation: one may have to place their lives on the line.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad students to this day are probably more conservative than most whites care to know- they are against abortion, do not accept entitlement programs. Can be put out the nation for adultery, bearing children without marriage. Obey all laws accept the right to bare arms but are prohibited from use- in that they fear it could be used against them.

Today he states anyone who doesn't adhere to the nature showing us the time via adverse weather, the nations uprising, no race or creed can escape. That isn't racist. This is the calling of America.
    Is Babylon really a mystery now? or is she known. And if America...or when she falls...what nation other -could be worthy of hearing people saying "Mystery Babylon the Great Has Fallen?:
    My pop told me he attended their annual event in like 1972, LOL he said the little dude spoke for 30 seconds...and left. He walked up and said Black man...get up...and do something for self. Stop blaming. Do something for self.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good idea, that idea worked really well in Liberia and Israel 👍🏼
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I kind of like that one. It would be a fascinating experiment and you would see if it is truly all about 'racism' or not. Will IQ levels rise? Will crime alter? Will family dynamics change? It would have to be able to sustain a welfare state for those who make bad choices right? Yes, and once in then that is the path chosen unless one is willing to integrate back as a functioning resident as you only come back on a working visa of course. Good idea.

I

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    How would you have approached
    1. Coronavirus
    3. National Debt

These 3 things seem imminent in hurting nations as in plural currently. There are nor right or wrong, just wanted to gauge how stupid I think my government is...I expect to read some statements that would make me say- Now why couldn't our politicians/president/prime minister had done that!

1. I would deny it's existence. When that became no longer possible, I would downplay it. If I needed a Plan C, I'd have plenty of other people to blame. Then I'd get myself some corruptible statisticians and publish numbers that reflected well on me.

2. I would deny there's a problem. When that became no longer possible, I would deploy the armed forces and show everyone who's boss. Then I would turn to my statisticians to conjure up some numbers that reflected well on me.

3. I would deny it's existence. When that became no longer possible, I'd blame everyone else for it. Then I would turn to my statisticians to conjure up some numbers that reflected well on me.

OR..............

Thread Information