Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many dislikes from No Saving the Brock today?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How many dislikes from No Saving the Brock today?

We have a lovely and charmimg new poster. I don't know if anyone has noticed but he always sends neg reps and dislikes. So, I thought I would start a thread asking how many dislikes you got today. I wonder if we can observe any patterns in this obviously non troll like contented cake eating specimen.

Today I had 5 dislikes. Can anyone top that? Please share your own experiences with this completely new poster.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: How many dislikes from No Saving the Brock today?

I think I managed a few. Only time I disliked one of his posts was by mistake. Oh well

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus How many for you today?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I once had 15 from Freedom in one morning (and that was during the time he was refusing to post here)and about 3 from Walrus on the same day . Gladys habitually dislikes a lot of posts also. You can probably count on one hand how many posts i dislike in a year.

Weird isn't it? I also, despite being put on ignore, still get @ mentions from the clowns now all lining up to take in turns beating on their former mate.

What a bunch of bastards. Would you turn your back on them in the street ? I certainly wouldn't.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What a bunch of bastards. Would you turn your back on them in the street ? I certainly wouldn't.
    Good call

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    @walrus How many for you today?
    Today was only a few but it’s been constant since the new guy joined. Actually started his first day. It was a dumb move cause that’s what made me aware of what was happening. That’s when I noticed beanz was his friend on day 1

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I once had 15 from Freedom in one morning (and that was during the time he was refusing to post here)and about 3 from Walrus on the same day . Gladys habitually dislikes a lot of posts also. You can probably count on one hand how many posts i dislike in a year.

Weird isn't it? I also, despite being put on ignore, still get @ mentions from the clowns now all lining up to take in turns beating on their former mate.

You keep bringing me up Beanz which is why I sent you a SINGULAR dislike the other day and a neg rep comment saying you need to sort yourself out.

Now the clowns are beating up their former mate? I think you have it all twisted as usual. Brock is the one who was passively aggressively telling me how bad life would get for me with Corona and then when all wrong.....vanished. It was me who contacted Dia to see if he was okay. Brock is the one who twisted and turned, so don't play that trick with me. You do not know the truth.

Then on returning here he has been on a harassment crusade (against the rules) against several posters here. In my case, there has been no justification as I always tried to be reasonable with Brock even when he was wrong. Nobody did more for him than I, but yes, when you stab me in the back, then you are going to be called out as you well know.

As for back stabbing.....what was your history with Brock exactly? And now friends?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a lie, isn't it?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a lie, isn't it?
    Only three from me, damn beaner you have given me plenty of dislikes and weird neg reps is this about you defending Brock who you once accused of ruining your like and having to change your business name, how soon you forget. You were friends on day one. You knew what was going on.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this isn't about you
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

this isn't about you
    Said without a trace of irony

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this isn't about you

keep playing the victim you attention seeking coward
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this isn't about you

I don't know if you know the history TIC. Years ago Beanz and Brock were good online buddies, but they both started getting weird with one another. Beanz would harangue Brock constantly, berating his height, baldness, saying what a loser he was, and Brock would likewise be a meany. Beanz would say that he was a creep for posing with children, and Brock would strike back even Googling the town of Plymouth. All hell broke loose and Beanz was fuming and determined to get Brock sorted out once and for all. It went on for years!

So his talk of back stabbing is bonkers. Despite Brock's many faults it was I who checked on him after yet another ban, it was me who stuck up for him even when he was at fault, it was even me who when ghosted still contacted Dia to check if he was okay despite this year and his passive aggressive nonsense as he might well have got sick, so the notion that I stabbed anyone is utter nonsense. It was Brock who vanished. I sent him a couple of emails asking how he was. Silence. Was that really me back stabbing?

That Brock came back and befriended that same Beanz on day one and has been on a crusade against me and others is really the back stabbing. I am fine with that as I know Brock has his own issues and cannot face up to them and be a genuine decent person. However, he has been trying to get Walrus banned and who knows who else, he has been harassing with the dislikes, and he has no interest here beyond stirring up trouble. He has been sending you reps about Walrus too TIC. You know what he is up to and it is an old ploy, so this thread is to get it into the open and people can point out obvious trolling.

Beanz is trolling with the butter wouldn't melt routine and lies. I don't send him a lot of dislikes. I send him one every couple of weeks when he brings me up for no reason in one of his rants.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this isn't about you

I don't know if you know the history TIC. Years ago Beanz and Brock were good online buddies, but they both started getting weird with one another. Beanz would harangue Brock constantly, berating his height, baldness, saying what a loser he was, and Brock would likewise be a meany. Beanz would say that he was a creep for posing with children, and Brock would strike back even Googling the town of Plymouth. All hell broke loose and Beanz was fuming and determined to get Brock sorted out once and for all. It went on for years!

So his talk of back stabbing is bonkers. Despite Brock's many faults it was I who checked on him after yet another ban, it was me who stuck up for him even when he was at fault, it was even me who when ghosted still contacted Dia to check if he was okay despite this year and his passive aggressive nonsense as he might well have got sick, so the notion that I stabbed anyone is utter nonsense. It was Brock who vanished. I sent him a couple of emails asking how he was. Silence. Was that really me back stabbing?

That Brock came back and befriended that same Beanz on day one and has been on a crusade against me and others is really the back stabbing. I am fine with that as I know Brock has his own issues and cannot face up to them and be a genuine decent person. However, he has been trying to get Walrus banned and who knows who else, he has been harassing with the dislikes, and he has no interest here beyond stirring up trouble. He has been sending you reps about Walrus too TIC. You know what he is up to and it is an old ploy, so this thread is to get it into the open and people can point out obvious trolling.

Beanz is trolling with the butter wouldn't melt routine and lies. I don't send him a lot of dislikes. I send him one every couple of weeks when he brings me up for no reason in one of his rants.
    i get the dislikes from the cryingman. both are clowns

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plus beanz brought up three dislikes I gave him one day. I’ve had him on ignore for a long time so I don’t know how far he is going back. Brock hit me with at least three dislikes the day he came back as nodsvingbythebrock. It was funny though I went to his homepage and saw he had only beanz as his friend. It clicked right then what was going on. That’s when I confronted him and he started changing his writing style. You know he did a shitty job because I suck as a detective. But yeah Brock told me all kinds of shit about beanz, well at least they can say they have friends now I don’t want to see anyone alone, I hope the relationship goes well.
    Last edited by walrus; 06-01-2020 at 02:54 AM.

Thread Information