Likes Likes:  31
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anis Amri *GUNNED DOWN* by ITALIAN POLICE in Milano

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Anis Amri *GUNNED DOWN* by ITALIAN POLICE in Milano

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So now you have resorted to @mentions ? Stop pretending that you are merely being reasonable. Own that alt right hipsterness. I get that myself, Master and others are a bit dumb compared to you and your right on right wing friends but at least grant us enough intelligence to read a thread in our own time without having to summon us with an @mention.

'PC Drivel'

'You don't see Farage lighting the homeless on fire'

..' those folks doing the attacking are WELCOME in Europe, WELCOME I say....come right in, make yourselves at home, kick everyone else around a bit, subject us to your caveman religion'

'When just anyone can mosey across the border with ANY intentions at all....don't be surprised when that happens.
    "He came looking for freedom and economic growth"....same as when Bonnie and Clyde went on their whirlwind tour of the Midwest. Open your eyes man'

So don't come all wide eyed and innocent like you were interested in having a rational discussion. My response was to those like you whose first response was to blame Merkel in order to justify their own prejudice. Their first response, like the forum equivalent of a tabloid. This was a total and utter c**t whose claim for asylum was rejected, and you are all trying to use it to claim that this is what happens when you let anyone in. This is proof that the simple notions you are touting as some kind of panacea do not work when you are talking about people with so little regard for human life. The very same argument you are using to promote gun ownership and shut down dissent and debate you are seeking to employ to pretend will stop criminals like this operating.

Triggered by an @ mention?

Beanz,....may I call you Beanz? I WHOLEHEARTEDLY apologize for @ mentioning you. I am not sure what came over me, there is no excuse for such a grotesque and deplorable action.

True, you DON'T see Farage lighting the homeless on fire.

It DOES seem to me, maybe to a few others that some "refugees" or "migrants" or whatever the PC term for Middle Eastern peoples that have moved to Europe is have come and brought a bit of trouble with them. I sincerely wonder if anything can be done to lessen such needless violence...but I guess that's too much to ask.

So sorry Beanz, me aculpa, 1000 Space Pardons

Hey guys, guys, whatever Beanz says goes.....because that's how debates work ok? I know you used to counter ideas with other ideas and maybe agree to disagree, that's not how it goes anymore.....it's what Beanz says and that's it

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Lyle no disrespect but you are an incredibly rude patronising lad. You are insisting that anyone not subscribing to your own particular world view are ignorant and naive. You are ascribing opinions and statements that neither myself, master or any other rational person have or would ever make. You seem to have a very low opinion of anyone who does not share your viewpoint. Its speaks volumes about the narrowness of your actual experience and the desperateness of the flimsy argument you are failing to build.

No disrespect but I'm right and your are wrong and also you are a boy . you couldn't read about this shit.
    Everyone has an opinion but its usually the ones who need society to subsidise their lives that shout the loudest and protest on the streets.
    All this in a democracy and in a thread about a muslim terrorist.
    That is the factual lesson for today.
    It's true and unfortunate I don't think I could make time to protest

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle no disrespect but you are an incredibly rude patronising lad. You are insisting that anyone not subscribing to your own particular world view are ignorant and naive. You are ascribing opinions and statements that neither myself, master or any other rational person have or would ever make. You seem to have a very low opinion of anyone who does not share your viewpoint. Its speaks volumes about the narrowness of your actual experience and the desperateness of the flimsy argument you are failing to build.

No disrespect but I'm right and your are wrong and also you are a boy . you couldn't read about this shit.
    Everyone has an opinion but its usually the ones who need society to subsidise their lives that shout the loudest and protest on the streets.

Do you not believe in manners or British values then Al? Lyle is the same age as my kids so yeah it does wear a bit thin when he constantly talks down to me and Master as though we are children. What is your second sentence about? Is that aimed at me ? Are you lecturing people for protesting on the streets in a democracy? or are you just assuming that because I am a carer that it must follow that I don't support myself and rely on state handouts? I only ask because Miles and a lot of other posters used to assume the same thing. I work . I am self employed and so don't even rely on an employer for handouts so what is your point?

What is the factual lesson for today? that you want the democratically elected leader of a country you don't even live in, hung from the nearest tree because you don't agree with her ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Do you not believe in manners or British values then Al? Lyle is the same age as my kids so yeah it does wear a bit thin when he constantly talks down to me and Master as though we are children. What is your second sentence about? Is that aimed at me ? Are you lecturing people for protesting on the streets in a democracy? or are you just assuming that because I am a carer that it must follow that I don't support myself and rely on state handouts? I only ask because Miles and a lot of other posters used to assume the same thing. I work . I am self employed and so don't even rely on an employer for handouts so what is your point?

What is the factual lesson for today? that you want the democratically elected leader of a country you don't even live in, hung from the nearest tree because you don't agree with her ?

Beanz is 100% right and that's all there is to say.....CLOSE THE THREAD!

Thread Information