Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: floyd stop ducking margarito (vid)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default floyd stop ducking margarito (vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZi_n...ch=zab%20floyd

I really think Floyd should be able to handle Margarito by letting him punch himself out. Floyd's defense is just too tight on top of his amazing ability to adjust and hand speed. I think it will be too much for Tony.

Btw, anyone else for bad for 6 Heads? He was in Mayorga's highlight reel and now Margarito's...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: floyd stop ducking margarito (vid)

That's the most silliest video I have ever seen. ... maybe not.

But that's a horrible example of Margarito's skill level. They should have put other clips, instead of the same vid over and over. heh Kinda funny though, but after awhile it was horrible just to watch Six Heads Lewis get pummelled.

And Margarito punched himself out? "Oh no, you just did not go there!" haha

"Tell a Margarito fan that!?!" By round six, he's warmed up. By the tenth, he still breathes normal.

Dude, he's a gym phenomenon. Old School Trainers loved Margarito, because he would spar for 15 rounds, rotating with different sparring partners.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrokai

But that's a horrible example of Margarito's skill level. They should have put other clips, instead of the same vid over and over. heh Kinda funny though, but after awhile it was horrible just to watch Six Heads Lewis get pummelled.

"Tell a Margarito fan that!?!" By round six, he's warmed up. By the tenth, he still breathes normal.

Dude, he's a gym phenomenon. Old School Trainers loved Margarito, because he would spar for 15 rounds, rotating with different sparring partners.
    Floyd spars 15-20 rotating partners, and everyone seems to think he will tire.

Everyone says Floyd will tire because of body work. Wrong answer. If this fight happens, Floyd will land more body shots than Tony. I don't see a stoppage, but Floyd will tag him at will, and hit that long,lean body all day. Tony better hope for a lucky shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowndonor

Floyd spars 15-20 rotating partners, and everyone seems to think he will tire.
    That only says one thing. One very important thing.

It'll be a badass fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unless Floyd runs away and stinks out the joint, a la Hernandez fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahahahah, Margarito punching himself out! That's some funny shat! Floyd is awesome in the gym but Margarito is close when it comes to dedication. Even Emmanuel Steward was ravig about this guys ability to just keep throwing these power shots and remember, he trains with all the hot young prospects and puts them in their place,spars 15 min rounds,throwing punches alllll the time. You can't use that fight as an example,just like you can't use the Zab fight for Floyd because if he fought like he did against Zab against Tony,Margarito would stop him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OMG. ROFL!!! I love Margarito. That video if freakin' hilarious. What song it that?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You heard it first! Tony will not stop Floyd. Floyd by UD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    Hahahahah, Margarito punching himself out! That's some funny shat! Floyd is awesome in the gym but Margarito is close when it comes to dedication. Even Emmanuel Steward was ravig about this guys ability to just keep throwing these power shots and remember, he trains with all the hot young prospects and puts them in their place,spars 15 min rounds,throwing punches alllll the time. You can't use that fight as an example,just like you can't use the Zab fight for Floyd because if he fought like he did against Zab against Tony,Margarito would stop him.
    cc for reminding me. I forgot about that, Steward sent his best prospects at him and was expecting Margarito to tire after he put them in with his talented young guns. Surprised, Steward was amazed at how easily Margarito could keep up his brisk pace. If I remember correctly, they were the ones who got tired at the pace Antonio set.

Surprise a Hall-of-Famer trainer, you'll definitely surprise a fight fan. But these guys don't know anything about Margarito. haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    cc for reminding me. I forgot about that, Steward sent his best prospects at him and was expecting Margarito to tire after he put them in with his talented young guns. Surprised, Steward was amazed at how easily Margarito could keep up his brisk pace. If I remember correctly, they were the ones who got tired at the pace Antonio set.

Surprise a Hall-of-Famer trainer, you'll definitely surprise a fight fan. But these guys don't know anything about Margarito. haha
    Also... he's faster than Castillo.

*The same Castillo that Floyd beat by only a couple to one points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

margarito by UD

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito UD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shame we'll never see it... god I hope i'm wrong.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

funny i thought he was ducking hatton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think floyd will be forced into fighting hatton by the entire boxing community, the winner will probably be forced to face margarito.
    By the way, could you imagine Margarito vs Joel Julio a few years down the line, OMG!
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Thread Information