Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O'Sullivan - Eubank (WBA full title eliminator) on Joshua - Whyte undercard

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: O'Sullivan - Eubank (WBA full title eliminator) on Joshua - Whyte undercard

and i know, eubank hasnt done it at a decent level, but i for one hope he can
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: O'Sullivan - Eubank (WBA full title eliminator) on Joshua - Whyte undercard

Eubank title is put in prospective as he is on the undercard to a non world title bout.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    You could actually see Eubank getting a GGG shot because of his name, it would be great if GGG came to the UK for the first time and ruined Eubank. Although im praying on Spike doing that first

why would you want eubank to lose?

hes a charactor, there is a bit of excitement around him and its enjoyable

if he lost badly and faded as a result who would be have to be excited about? fury? BJS? David Haye?
    Id be excited about a lot of upcoming UK fighters who you haven't mentioned there and I couldn't give one about Jnr.
    I'm with you on this Tam. You can get excited about Campbell, the Smiths, both Selby's now,Quigg, Frampton, Warrington, Brook, Eggington, the list goes on, and Not one of them has said things like "my trainer is only there to apply Vaseline, if I'm doing something wrong , I know it and I can put it right!"
    That is just one small example of the horseshit this halfwit comes out with.
    His old man talks quite a bit of crap, but he's already backed it up in spade loads and earned the right to do so.
    This fucker has yet to do fucking anything!
    i dont think any of those fighters you mention are as electrfying in the ring as eubank

i like all of them, none throw the combination power punches that eubank does and i like all of them outside of the ring, but non get my attention like eubank
    Well each to their own I suppose. We obviously like different things in our fighters. My preference is for good un-deluded fighters that don't disrespect their trainers amongst others and do their talking mostly in the ring.
    In a nutshell , Boxers not Blaggers.😉

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You could actually see Eubank getting a GGG shot because of his name, it would be great if GGG came to the UK for the first time and ruined Eubank. Although im praying on Spike doing that first

if he lost badly and faded as a result who would be have to be excited about? fury? BJS? David Haye?
    Id be excited about a lot of upcoming UK fighters who you haven't mentioned there and I couldn't give one about Jnr.
    I'm with you on this Tam. You can get excited about Campbell, the Smiths, both Selby's now,Quigg, Frampton, Warrington, Brook, Eggington, the list goes on, and Not one of them has said things like "my trainer is only there to apply Vaseline, if I'm doing something wrong , I know it and I can put it right!"
    His old man talks quite a bit of crap, but he's already backed it up in spade loads and earned the right to do so.
    i dont think any of those fighters you mention are as electrfying in the ring as eubank

i like all of them, none throw the combination power punches that eubank does and i like all of them outside of the ring, but non get my attention like eubank
    Well each to their own I suppose. We obviously like different things in our fighters. My preference is for good un-deluded fighters that don't disrespect their trainers amongst others and do their talking mostly in the ring.
    Who cares if he might be deluded. Dream big!

Should we all prefer "Golovkin would knock me out" Saunders? What kind of an attitude is that for a fighter to have?

Whatever his mind set is its littereally breath taking watching him unleash punch after punch after punch! That last round against Chudinov was exciting! Hes capable of being exciting. He does what we complain a lot of top fighters dont and that is go for the kill and with mean intentions.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"GGG would knock me out" stated Billy Joe Saunders .
    "However" he continued.
    "boxing is about levels, we all know that ,and I do hold a win over Eubank Jr lets not forget that!"
    "GGG is a great fighter and champion"

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    "However" he continued.
    "boxing is about levels, we all know that ,and I do hold a win over Eubank Jr lets not forget that!"
    Saunders is weak minded and that statement will come back to haunt him should he beat Lee.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    "However" he continued.
    Saunders is weak minded and that statement will come back to haunt him should he beat Lee.
    Saunders only chance to win that fight is to stay on the back foot and try and box his head off for the whole 12 rounds. It just wont happen vs GGG

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"However" he continued.
    Saunders only chance to win that fight is to stay on the back foot and try and box his head off for the whole 12 rounds. It just wont happen vs GGG
    very true. But it was good enough for a low level fighter like Eubank.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dream Big? mate , this ain't Hollywood , this is real life. I supposed you'd like it if I shouted from the rooftops that I was gonna beat GGG? and spare me the Clay comparison because he was an Olympic Champion at least.

Should we all prefer "Golovkin would knock me out" Saunders? What kind of an attitude is that for a fighter to have?
    In answer to your questions , Yes, and it's a realistic attitude.

Whatever his mind set is its littereally breath taking watching him unleash punch after punch after punch! That last round against Chudinov was exciting! Hes capable of being exciting. He does what we complain a lot of top fighters dont and that is go for the kill and with mean intentions.
    Breathtaking? Punch after punch after punch? Me thinks someone is getting a teeny bit carried away here. The Guy's done literally (btw, that's how you're supposed to spell it, don't mention it fuck all .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In a nutshell , Boxers not Blaggers.������
    Dream Big? mate , this ain't Hollywood , this is real life. I supposed you'd like it if I shouted from the rooftops that I was gonna beat GGG? and spare me the Clay comparison because he was an Olympic Champion at least.

Breathtaking? Punch after punch after punch? Me thinks someone is getting a teeny bit carried away here. The Guy's done literally (btw, that's how you're supposed to spell it, don't mention it fuck all .
    Pathetic

In fact regarding an Ali comparison you sound very much like one of those Americans who suddenly got behind the hated Sonny Liston to see that arrogant Ali who was boasting he was the best of all times get beaten.
    Last edited by ross; 10-29-2015 at 12:58 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's talk of the Brook fight being added with Brook playing second best

Vital Boxing - Brook to be Added as Chief Support to Joshua Bout?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In a nutshell , Boxers not Blaggers.������

Pathetic

In fact regarding an Ali comparison you sound very much like one of those Americans who suddenly got behind the hated Sonny Liston to see that arrogant Ali who was boasting he was the best of all times get beaten.
    Very constructive reply. Listen, when you start bragging about how great you are and how you can see faults in undoubtedly the best boxer in your division , you:
    A. Have to have achieved something you can base this optimism on in order to have your comments respected. And
    B. When you get an opportunity, and when it counts, you have to deliver.
    If you don't meet those 2 criteria above, you run a very dangerous risk of making yourself look a complete cunt.
    As far as I'm concerned (and I'd love somebody to prove me wrong) , he doesn't meet the criteria for A, and the one chance he had to deliver on B., he failed miserably against Saunders.
    Those first 6 rounds, he was made to look like the complete novice that he was. If that was GGG against him, he would've been out of there in the first 2 rounds.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, and all of that applies to your other bum chum as well. In the next few months, you're gonna realise you've fallen for a load of hype and bullshit from your 2 fave boxers. Still, after the 24th of next month, we won't have to hear it anymore. 😂😂😂

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, and all of that applies to your other bum chum as well. In the next few months, you're gonna realise you've fallen for a load of hype and bullshit from your 2 fave boxers. Still, after the 24th of next month, we won't have to hear it anymore. 😂😂😂
    No because youll be gone.

Oh thats right... You were too gutless to join in.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"However" he continued.
    Weak minded yes , strong minded and talented enough to beat the likes of Eubank - yes.

Thread Information