Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Nosavingbythebell

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    At its worst it was only slightly more grating than the way you kids carry on around here. Havent been drinking much at all for many months now though thanks. That was an acute episode as well, what the fuck is your excuse
    My excuse was Beanz, but now I am on ignore I guess the world will be beautiful. If you would like to start some positive discourse the thread start button is there for you. Go on, you might like it. Make your own adult contributions. Show us what it means to be grown up.

Glad to hear about the drinking too. A musical fridge though is an amazing thing, but probably a sign of insanity. I read Big Sur a while back. It isn't something I would like to go through. Drink plenty of vitamins too as your body can be depleted after that.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, it's MY turn to sit up in the stands and lob a few "you kids"..... "you guys"...... "kindergarten"..... "sandbox"...... etc, etc.

Admittedly, I'm not that good at sitting on the sidelines lobbing worthless shit at random, while ignoring one's own issues......... but what the fuck I'll give it a try.

Seems to be the thing to do around here.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ok, it's MY turn to sit up in the stands and lob a few "you kids"..... "you guys"...... "kindergarten"..... "sandbox"...... etc, etc.

Admittedly, I'm not that good at sitting on the sidelines lobbing worthless shit at random, while ignoring one's own issues......... but what the fuck I'll give it a try.

Seems to be the thing to do around here.
    I think you once called me a seven year old and I have it on record that you are an angry and unpleasant man. I am putting you on ignore.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    At its worst it was only slightly more grating than the way you kids carry on around here. Havent been drinking much at all for many months now though thanks. That was an acute episode as well, what the fuck is your excuse
    My excuse was Beanz, but now I am on ignore I guess the world will be beautiful. If you would like to start some positive discourse the thread start button is there for you. Go on, you might like it. Make your own adult contributions. Show us what it means to be grown up.

Glad to hear about the drinking too. A musical fridge though is an amazing thing, but probably a sign of insanity. I read Big Sur a while back. It isn't something I would like to go through. Drink plenty of vitamins too as your body can be depleted after that.
    “The crew”

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh..... you guys

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Now when you say "new" are you implying that this poster has been here before? Surely if the Mods knew of such a thing they wouldn't allow it.
    Whether it's allowed or not is irrelevant, your comrades/pals will grass him out of existence, eventually they'll get their way, a "like" here and "thank you" there. That's the way she goes.
    Nice to know I'm thought so highly of. I appreciate it Fenster, not like Mods have knowingly allowed Alts on the forum before or anything.
    I can't recall an alt who wasn't banned, especially after being ratted out by his fellow comrades/friends. Who you mean?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf - what makes you think I was picking on Lyle? What is true? Would you like to see Brock's messages to me?

Anyone would think you're missing the attention from your good friend the trouble making Beanz?
    Last edited by Fenster; 05-01-2020 at 01:26 PM. Reason: two can play that game

Gandmiles Guest

Now when you say "new" are you implying that this poster has been here before? Surely if the Mods knew of such a thing they wouldn't allow it.
    Whether it's allowed or not is irrelevant, your comrades/pals will grass him out of existence, eventually they'll get their way, a "like" here and "thank you" there. That's the way she goes.
    Nice to know I'm thought so highly of. I appreciate it Fenster, not like Mods have knowingly allowed Alts on the forum before or anything.
    I can't recall an alt who wasn't banned, especially after being ratted out by his fellow comrades/friends. Who you mean?
    This one wasn't banned. You can ban him though as he sounds like VD cooked up in a Chinese wet market.

Gandmiles Guest

@Gandalf - what makes you think I was picking on Lyle? What is true? Would you like to see Brock's messages to me?

Anyone would think you're missing the attention from your good friend the trouble making Beanz?
    Sorry, I must have had him confused with the deplorable Tito. They are all probably just the same person....me. And I am the King of Limbs. Bwahaha!

Would I like to see Brock's messages? Sure I would! You know me, I love all the oddness.

But seriously, please ban Gandmiles. I forgot about him until this thread.

Gandmiles Guest

Lordy, 8 years ago! Amazing I could even remember the silly sod!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post

Sorry, I must have had him confused with the deplorable Tito. They are all probably just the same person....me. And I am the King of Limbs. Bwahaha!

Would I like to see Brock's messages? Sure I would! You know me, I love all the oddness.

But seriously, please ban Gandmiles. I forgot about him until this thread.
    I have no idea who you are? Why should I ban you? And no private messages, i'm not a rat bastard grass.

Gandmiles Guest

I am Gandmiles. A regular from 2012. You should not offer if you are going to withhold. It can cause a misunderstanding. Brock is in my basement cooking up the medicine. We have been to Villiers Terrace. See you again in 2026. Bye bye.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    I am Gandmiles. A regular from 2012. You should not offer if you are going to withhold. It can cause a misunderstanding. Brock is in my basement cooking up the medicine. We have been to Villiers Terrace. See you again in 2026. Bye bye.
    By grandmiles hope you do get parole 2026

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! You guys.....

Thread Information