Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 12th sept. the biggest fight

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Undercard is looking good, shame this one is a million times better than the Mayweather - Pacquiao one.
    @Tam Seddon can you list the undercards. I'm one of the idiots who may be this fight but I will not do so if the undercards aren't great. I have to say that Floyd is very good at making his fights events. I think Floyd v Berto is a shit fight but it's a night I can completely gorge on boxing. I don't know, I'm fifty fifty right now, haven't seen the price yet either. If my buddy can make it and split the bill I'll go for it. Floyd is Floyd, he can be boring to watch but a thing of beauty as well. Anyone else get in my dilemma, order the fight then hate yourself for doing so. It's not like you can get this one thinking Floyd will lose.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus buy some whisky and save yourself the guilt and heartache.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Undercard is looking good, shame this one is a million times better than the Mayweather - Pacquiao one.
    @Tam Seddon can you list the undercards. I'm one of the idiots who may be this fight but I will not do so if the undercards aren't great. I have to say that Floyd is very good at making his fights events. I think Floyd v Berto is a shit fight but it's a night I can completely gorge on boxing. I don't know, I'm fifty fifty right now, haven't seen the price yet either. If my buddy can make it and split the bill I'll go for it. Floyd is Floyd, he can be boring to watch but a thing of beauty as well. Anyone else get in my dilemma, order the fight then hate yourself for doing so. It's not like you can get this one thinking Floyd will lose.
    Here you go mate
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those are some exciting names on the undercard, and they'll likely compensate for whatever Floyd-Berto might or might not bring.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here you go mate
    Thanks much Tam, looks like I'm going to put in for the night off work and get it. I'm just bothered by the fact Floyd is fighting someone who has lost to someone Floyd already beat. I know the argument, Floyd has earned the right to fight whoever he wants which has validity but this seems like reaching into the bottom of the barrel. Floyd made Guerroro look like a flailing amateur and he beat Berto. And don't get me wrong, I've been a Berto fan for years just not a fan of this fight. I really hope Berto doesn't punch himself when he misses Floyd all night.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope Berto turns back time and shows some good martial arts form and knock Floyd out.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andre Berto believes he can spring a surprise by becoming the first man to defeat Floyd Mayweather

Andre Berto says he is a man "on a mission" as he bids to end Floyd Mayweather's perfect record.

The 31-year-old (30-3-KO23) takes on his fellow American at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on September 12, in what Mayweather has said will be the final fight of his illustrious 19-year professional career.

If Mayweather (48-0-KO26)overcomes Berto in Las Vegas, he will equal boxing legend and former heavyweight world champion Rocky Marciano's record of 49-0. But Berto insists he has the ability to cause the undefeated Mayweather problems and claims he has never been fitter heading into the fight.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...oyd-mayweather

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Andre Berto believes he can spring a surprise by becoming the first man to defeat Floyd Mayweather

Andre Berto says he is a man "on a mission" as he bids to end Floyd Mayweather's perfect record.

The 31-year-old (30-3-KO23) takes on his fellow American at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on September 12, in what Mayweather has said will be the final fight of his illustrious 19-year professional career.

If Mayweather (48-0-KO26)overcomes Berto in Las Vegas, he will equal boxing legend and former heavyweight world champion Rocky Marciano's record of 49-0. But Berto insists he has the ability to cause the undefeated Mayweather problems and claims he has never been fitter heading into the fight.

Andre Berto relishing shot at undefeated Floyd Mayweather | Boxing News | Sky Sports
    Yes Mr Berto but I think 48 people have said the same thing you did.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Classic

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andre Berto relishing shot at undefeated Floyd Mayweather | Boxing News | Sky Sports
    Yes Mr Berto but I think 48 people have said the same thing you did.
    I'd laugh my ass off if Berto beat Floyd, for whatever reason! It's not that I really want to see Floyd lose after coming this close to the record, it's because he would have screwed himself.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by goti71 View Post
    Those are some exciting names on the undercard, and they'll likely compensate for whatever Floyd-Berto might or might not bring.

A rematch between Roman "Rocky" Martinez and Orlando Salido...... Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Jonathan Oquendo..... and Badou Jack defending against George Groves. Yeah.... these people aren't stupid. They know if they put together a shit undercard for Mayweather-Berto, it would cause an uproar, so they compensated.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn, days away from the fight and this thread keeps sinking to the bottom, says a lot about the excitement level. I hate to say it, but I'm getting excited.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn, days away from the fight and this thread keeps sinking to the bottom, says a lot about the excitement level. I hate to say it, but I'm getting excited.
    Do not get it. Be a man!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone else confessing they are getting the fight. I have the night off, got my bacon jerky, and will enjoy it. I love watching the defense of Floyd. We have a saying in the US, good defense beats good offense and visa verssa or however you spell it. It's bound to be a fun night of boxing, I wish it wasn't Berto but still, a long night of boxing. How much is it in the UK.

Thread Information