937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Easily duped you say?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Easily duped you say?
    Wtf you said duped. My uncle was duped, he was Irish, so now you hate all Irish, you racist. I’m not going to tickle your belly. You might fool some here, Brock, tits, el kabong, miles and your other buddies but you don’t fool me. I know, I know how racist you really are. Duped he said, you anti Irish pos

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Easily duped you say?
    Wtf you said duped. My uncle was duped, he was Irish, so now you hate all Irish, you racist. I’m not going to tickle your belly. You might fool some here, Brock, tits, el kabong, miles and your other buddies but you don’t fool me. I know, I know how racist you really are. Duped he said, you anti Irish pos
    This is what I mean about identity politics. You are obsessed with them but completely ignorant at the same time.

Was you Uncle born in Ireland then? My Nan was Irish and her side of my family ( Ó hEidhin) live there. It is a huge part of the culture here were I live and work and Irish music is a big part of this cultural landscape and my life.

Duped though is a French word adopted by the English a couple hundred years ago.

You feckin eejit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm cool with Chinese, just not their government. Something about the word politics seems to defile every race.
    Chinese Government can't trust it. American Government Red or Blue; can't Truss it! World Health Organization (WHO)? Can't Trust it. Center for Disease (CDC) Can't Truss it!

One year in- and same script; wear a mask.
    POTUS wants credit for the vaccine and his voters want Big Pharma & Deep State to take blame for it.
    My guess is -if there is a deep state- they won't fall in line for Obama, Trump, Biden, Cruz, Sanders, Romney---because everyone of our elected Presidents ran against big companies, lobbyists, Wall Street Moguls, only to turn around and support and in some instances bring them into their Administration.

When has Big Pharma paid their dues? How have they been corrected, checked or put in place in the past 4 years?

When This outgoing administration threw those billion dollar contracts with pharmaceutical companies ($6 billion program) via Operation Warp Speed, including firms that have never brought a vaccine to market, I wonder how is that an example of taking on Big Pharmaceutical companies?

His last act - and its to assist Americans with defeating a coronavirus by one means only.
    Nothing about our immune system and other preventive measures as if the creator of this earth didnt bring forth from the earth herbal remedies.

Not one of his voters, not his state ran television (FOX) and pending candidates of OANN, SUSI, NEWSMAX will revisit the President's pitch: hydroxychloroquine?

All of those so called pastors who sold miracle cures in Jesus name. Just would be funny if it wasnt so sad that neither the POTUS who calls himself a Christian, nor those who claim God put him in office- has sought a higher authority to bring healing to the people. Instead they rebuke the devil via the democrats, the media & when that fails, just say God brought this because of liberals and gays. Thats what they're preaching now. R

Wow, so Jesus can make the guy on tv with crutches- throw them away cause he's healed by pastor the pimp...but not one healing televangelist has tried to cure this virus...the very pastors that endorsed this dude.

Instead we were told by the POTUS that the vaccine coming from BIG PHARMA was the blessing, the miracle. Who agrees with him?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-15-2021 at 12:02 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My work mate Dave is still very sick he's been ill since Christmas day he's on steroids and antibiotics luckily he has not had to go into hospital.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I were an outgoing President, I couldn't imagine telling the nation I fought Big Pharma- while headlines blare on the best stocks for CORONAVIRUS.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/the-...now-2021-01-11

1. Moderna
    2. Zoom Video Communications (Don't have a problem with this company, rather the idea that some Americans want money so bad, they will invest into shit that states top stock caused by virus, disease, anything)

11 Best Tech Stocks for the New Coronavirus Norm
    https://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/...orm/index.html

If a person can make bank off this virus-would they really be in a hurry to eliminate it? Especially if they got the inside scoop on how this virus (selectively) chooses its victims.
    1990s under Clinton a false flag agenda that reaped hundreds of billions was the lie called Y2K.

Under Bush/Obama a false flag agenda that reaped trillions of dollars was the lie called War on Terror where contractors outnumbered our military personnel.
    In World War II, one contractor was deployed for every seven soldiers. During the 2003 invasion was one for every 2.4.
    By 2006, contractors outnumbered soldiers in Iraq.

Now we have the next big boon in disasters; shutdown the global economy over a virus- and the nations with central banks, all obliged.

six vaccine efforts ( or 6 companies got paid for vaccine- some taxpayers dont want to take it, yet dont want to complain about why we have to have our tax dollars used for this shit without a vote a memorandum, just mandated on us the people.

a nearly $2 billion contract with Pfizer
    This administration gave $1.6 billion to a small company, Novavax, which has no history in the vaccine to market - They are 30+ years old.
    How did this happen? How did Americans find themselves with a virus from across the planet. Then lied to by the President. Stated - its like the flu. Then when hundreds of deaths labeled as covid, raised to hundreds of thousands, the American people weren't even told - the president was sending our tax money to the very industry many hired this POTUS to steer us away from.

They have no responsibility- you take this shit and it makes you sick or kills you, there aint jack diddly squat you can do.
    Why O Why would our President ensure 1. we foot the bill 2. They get paid whether it heals or kills.

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
    You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
    PUBLISHED THU, DEC 17 20208:36 AM ESTUPDATED WED, DEC 23 2020
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html

According to a PETER MAYBARDUK the taxpayers have in some cases already invested, so not all the tax money is still to come- some has already been invested.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-15-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Easily duped you say?
    This is what I mean about identity politics. You are obsessed with them but completely ignorant at the same time.

Was you Uncle born in Ireland then? My Nan was Irish and her side of my family ( Ó hEidhin) live there. It is a huge part of the culture here were I live and work and Irish music is a big part of this cultural landscape and my life.

Duped though is a French word adopted by the English a couple hundred years ago.

You feckin eejit.
    Omg you actually tried to read that seriously. You didn’t get I was mocking you for freaking out about me saying Soros? You are more detached and unable to comprehend than I thought

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Easily duped you say?

You feckin eejit.
    Omg you actually tried to read that seriously. You didn’t get I was mocking you for freaking out about me saying Soros? You are more detached and unable to comprehend than I thought

Get over yourself matey.

Look at how unaware you are of yourself. There i was jokingly pointing out to El Kabong the irony of a Trump zombie like himself telling us all how the WHO etc were so easily duped, and then you felt compelled to jump in with your faux PC identity politics.

It's not the first time either, you threw your toys out of the pram because i quoted something that used the term 'Paddy Wagon' before. That is how precious and hypersensitive you Trump following Proud Boy broflakes are.

I asked where in Ireland was your Uncle born to try and open a channel of communication but you are so stuck in your "Beanz has no sense of humour" brainwashing mode, you could not bring yourself to engage.

Use your brain and think for yourself for once.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

There i was jokingly pointing out to El Kabong the irony of a Trump zombie like himself telling us all how the WHO etc were so easily duped
    So you don't think about what I post your default is "must oppose El Kabong"? I've always suspected as much, but thanks for the confirmation.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@El Kabong was one of your post covid symptoms rather heavy hair loss. While it is common to experience hair loss after any illness/surgery last year about a month before covid hit the news I had this flu that was incredibly brutal and a month or so after getting over it I was amazed at how much my hair was falling out. Took a solid several weeks to stop. I still have a full head of hair after it was said and done. I don’t remember the time frame now but I have spoken to a few other people who had covid and they reported similar issues. Like I said it’s common after any stressful event/sickness but it was very noticeable after that flu I had early last year.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Easily duped you say?

You feckin eejit.

Get over yourself matey.

Look at how unaware you are of yourself. There i was jokingly pointing out to El Kabong the irony of a Trump zombie like himself telling us all how the WHO etc were so easily duped, and then you felt compelled to jump in with your faux PC identity politics.

It's not the first time either, you threw your toys out of the pram because i quoted something that used the term 'Paddy Wagon' before. That is how precious and hypersensitive you Trump following Proud Boy broflakes are.

I asked where in Ireland was your Uncle born to try and open a channel of communication but you are so stuck in your "Beanz has no sense of humour" brainwashing mode, you could not bring yourself to engage.

Use your brain and think for yourself for once.
    Ha ha dude I don’t give a shit what you say I just find your inability to use a mirror funny/sad but funny

El Kabong Guest

@El Kabong was one of your post covid symptoms rather heavy hair loss. While it is common to experience hair loss after any illness/surgery last year about a month before covid hit the news I had this flu that was incredibly brutal and a month or so after getting over it I was amazed at how much my hair was falling out. Took a solid several weeks to stop. I still have a full head of hair after it was said and done. I don’t remember the time frame now but I have spoken to a few other people who had covid and they reported similar issues. Like I said it’s common after any stressful event/sickness but it was very noticeable after that flu I had early last year.
    If it was I wouldn't know

El Kabong Guest

Do you believe in miracles?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Do you believe in miracles?

Good to hear they follow the science, I mean that’s what it is right, nothing about timing

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking to a funeral director today she lost a good friend from her school days to covid.
    51 she had two cardiac arrests they had stabilised her thinking she would be okay unfortunately she passed away.!

Thread Information