Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Sadiq Khan be impeached? It looks rather close! What is the law there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Can Sadiq Khan be impeached? It looks rather close! What is the law there?

Last edited by Spicoli; 06-08-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Can Sadiq Khan be impeached? It looks rather close! What is the law there?

This one has about a 5 minute shelf life. You're really still posting up Infowars and Milo crap mate? If you want political petitions to the public do it on your time and your dime. Cheers.

and ffs put a shirt on

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Can Sadiq Khan be impeached? It looks rather close! What is the law there?

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This one has about a 5 minute shelf life. You're really still posting up Infowars and Milo crap mate? If you want political petitions to the public do it on your time and your dime. Cheers.

and ffs put a shirt on
    no seriously he is in trouble with the Queen, she has reprimanded him as she personally invited Donald Trump to the UK. I am seriously asking id there is a law over there for impeaching a Mayor of a city. And if all they need is 150,000 signatures, it seems low to me

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

like a PHOENIX it has risen again! Seriously what is the law over there? Can he be impeached with a mere 150,000 signatures? It seems easy @Gandalf what is the law

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok now it's just a genuine question . Not entirely sure if they can impeach him. But hell have no fury like the Queen scorned. Maybe some of the local buds from across the pond have some insight? He and Potus may be able to speak on the matter if it's that much of a reality.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Ok now it's just a genuine question . Not entirely sure if they can impeach him. But hell have no fury like the Queen scorned. Maybe some of the local buds from across the pond have some insight? He and Potus may be able to speak on the matter if it's that much of a reality.
    he doesnt want to speak with POTUS, it wont go well for hhim. No seriously, 150,000 sigs will do it? Is that a law? @Dia bando

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sadiq Khan is going to be the future leader of the labour party and primeminsiter. He is that good a politician.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow, what a coincidence that this gets bumped on the day people are talking about Comey and Impeaching Trump. Anyone would think some freak was trying to bury free speech under an avalanche of smears, Kompromat and Fake news.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Wow, what a coincidence that this gets bumped on the day people are talking about Comey and Impeaching Trump. Anyone would think some freak was trying to bury free speech under an avalanche of smears, Kompromat and Fake news.
    actually was a coincidence mate. fuck, i wish i put that much calculation into it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Sadiq Khan is going to be the future leader of the labour party and primeminsiter. He is that good a politician.
    No, I seriously hope that never happens. Khan is a flip flopper who has betrayed Jeremy Corbyn. He's one of those careerist Labour types that I hope will be washed away in the next decade. He's slippery.

As for this impeachment business, I do not know and I do not care. Impeached for what? Upsetting the Queen? I've changed my mind, make that man Prime Minister.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So it's less egregious to you miles to betray Corban and he certainly did betray Corbin I have read all about it so that is less egregious to you then just support the queen and her displeasure and reprimand of the terrorist sympathizer Saadiq "The Dweek" Khan?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    So it's less egregious to you miles to betray Corban and he certainly did betray Corbin I have read all about it so that is less egregious to you then just support the queen and her displeasure and reprimand of the terrorist sympathizer Saadiq "The Dweek" Khan?
    Do you speak like this to your students? I haven't a clue what you are on about.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Do you speak like this to your students? I haven't a clue what you are on about.
    How do you teach listening comprehension to your students if you can't even get what I am saying? Sadiq Khan totally betrayed Jeremy corbyn and you know it as well as I. How is that not more objectionable than the queen reprimanding Khan?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not only that but I have a guaranteed signed letter from half of your students in 2014 saying that you not once and I repeat this verbatim according to the complaint not once "did you bother to teach the future perfect continuous tense in the passive voice".

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    How do you teach listening comprehension to your students if you can't even get what I am saying? Sadiq Khan totally betrayed Jeremy corbyn and you know it as well as I. How is that not more objectionable than the queen reprimanding Khan?
    Much better. B+.

Thread Information