Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Some of you have Parker to win...

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,097
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    571
    Cool Clicks

    Default Some of you have Parker to win...

    You're stupid if that's the case. AJ is gonna mop the floor with him. Beat him worse than Whyte.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,296
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    703
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    Samoa Joe is going to do a haka and scare Joshua into submission... If leapai had went the haka route instead of the Samoan bowler then Samoa would already have had a unified champ

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,259
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2889
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    A thread to tell people they're stupid for doing something they haven't done.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,923
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2232
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    I think Parker has speed and youth , he does bring a good chin and can give Joshua problems he hasn't dealt with before.
    Will that be enough ? well we will have to wait and see what happens , also Joshua brings things to the ring Parker has not seen either.
    All in all its an interesting fight.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,716
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    796
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    AJ wins by KO in round 7.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,719
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    318
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    A thread to tell people they're stupid for doing something they haven't done.
    Yea who are these people?
    They live, We sleep

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,716
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    796
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    Let’s not confuse Parker with David Tua...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,549
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    499
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: NONE of you have Parker to win...

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    You're stupid if that's the case. AJ is gonna mop the floor with him. Beat him worse than Whyte.
    Fixed the title for you. don't mention it .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,899
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2791
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    A thread to tell people they're stupid for doing something they haven't done.
    Yea who are these people?
    He must be talking about another boxing site.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,820
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    412
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    I've just had a message come through on my phone saying that the majority of people are putting their money on Parker to win

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,820
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    412
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    Joshua vs Parker: Bookies reveal majority of punters are backing Joseph Parker to beat Anthony Joshua https://t.co/jaVT8qiBww

    Haven't read it, just saw the headline

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,549
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    499
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Joshua vs Parker: Bookies reveal majority of punters are backing Joseph Parker to beat Anthony Joshua https://t.co/jaVT8qiBww

    Haven't read it, just saw the headline
    I opened it and then realized it was The Sun and nearly punched my screen in! Nobody will back AJ at 1/9 , you would have to put down a fortune to win enough for a pina colada!
    I would be willing to bet that if you asked all of the people who have backed Parker who they honestly think will win the fight, at least 90% would say Joshua. It's something that gamblers do a lot . They're looking "for the value bet." I even pointed out @Silkeyjoe doing it the other week and he works in the betting industry!!!!!!!
    it ain't no value if the guy you've bet on gets laid out cold!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,097
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    571
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Joshua vs Parker: Bookies reveal majority of punters are backing Joseph Parker to beat Anthony Joshua https://t.co/jaVT8qiBww

    Haven't read it, just saw the headline
    I opened it and then realized it was The Sun and nearly punched my screen in! Nobody will back AJ at 1/9 , you would have to put down a fortune to win enough for a pina colada!
    I would be willing to bet that if you asked all of the people who have backed Parker who they honestly think will win the fight, at least 90% would say Joshua. It's something that gamblers do a lot . They're looking "for the value bet." I even pointed out @Silkeyjoe doing it the other week and he works in the betting industry!!!!!!!
    it ain't no value if the guy you've bet on gets laid out cold!
    They're STUPID!!!! lol....
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    1,705
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    646
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    Can’t say I’ve seen anyone picking Parker to win. And saying anyone that thinks he could pull it off is stupid seems a bit much. Joshua isn’t infallible. He can be beat, he can be hurt, he does have flaws. Is Parker good enough to take advantage of those? Most likely not. I expect he’ll be game, busy and durable enough to take it late but ultimately he’ll be a level or 2 below AJ and get taken out in the 9-12 range.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,719
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    318
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Some of you have Parker to win...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cressa121 View Post
    Can’t say I’ve seen anyone picking Parker to win. And saying anyone that thinks he could pull it off is stupid seems a bit much. Joshua isn’t infallible. He can be beat, he can be hurt, he does have flaws. Is Parker good enough to take advantage of those? Most likely not. I expect he’ll be game, busy and durable enough to take it late but ultimately he’ll be a level or 2 below AJ and get taken out in the 9-12 range.
    Exactly, anything can happen in that ring, especially with the big men. I don't see it happening but it's not impossible.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Joshua v Parker - 31/3/18
    By smashup in forum Fight Threads
    Replies: 389
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 06:46 PM
  2. Rate Parker.
    By VG_Addict in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 12:46 PM
  3. Parker V Fury 23/09/2017
    By Memphis in forum Fight Threads
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 10:59 AM
  4. Joseph Parker is Looking Every Bit the Part
    By Rantcatrat in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 01:33 PM
  5. Shabranskyy vs Parker last night. Wow!
    By Spicoli in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 02:48 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing