Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eubank Jr signs with Matchroom (finally). Adam Booth new trainer.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Eubank Jr signs with Matchroom (finally). Adam Booth new trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Frank Warren blamed the split on Booth not wanting the Billy Joe rematch (obviously bollocks). But if so, yeah, Booth doesn't think Jr is good enough to beat Billy Joe
    Ok...

Eubank got a spilt decision in his first decent fight and first 12 rounder.

Lee was outboxed and dropped!!!!! Looke pants and is an experienced campaigner.

Maybe Booth isnt up to the job anyway.

Either Eubank is a better fighter than Lee or Davies is a better trainer.

Groves and Haye left him.
    Maybe there is something in that, you're quite right. But I don't think anyone is trying to make Booth out to be some boxing guru. @Dia bando had it right in his post earlier in this thread.
    I don't think it matters who trains Eubank Jr. If the cunt doesn't want to show respect and listen, he's never going to learn or succeed.
    Ps. Apologies if I've offended anyone by keeping using the "C" word, but I looked it up on the Oxford Dictionaries web page and this came up:

" cunt
    See definition in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary

Pronunciation: /kʌnt/
    Definition of cunt in English:
    noun

vulgar slang
    1A woman’s genitals.
    1.1An unpleasant or stupid person. e.g. Chris Eubank Jr.
    Origin

Middle English: of Germanic origin; related to Norwegian and Swedish dialect kunta, and Middle Low German, Middle Dutch, and Danish dialect kunte."

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Frank Warren blamed the split on Booth not wanting the Billy Joe rematch (obviously bollocks). But if so, yeah, Booth doesn't think Jr is good enough to beat Billy Joe
    Ok...

Eubank got a spilt decision in his first decent fight and first 12 rounder.

Lee was outboxed and dropped!!!!! Looke pants and is an experienced campaigner.

Maybe Booth isnt up to the job anyway.

Either Eubank is a better fighter than Lee or Davies is a better trainer.

Groves and Haye left him.
    Maybe there is something in that, you're quite right. But I don't think anyone is trying to make Booth out to be some boxing guru. @Dia bando had it right in his post earlier in this thread.
    I don't think it matters who trains Eubank Jr. If the cunt doesn't want to show respect and listen, he's never going to learn or succeed.
    Ps. Apologies if I've offended anyone by keeping using the "C" word, but I looked it up on the Oxford Dictionaries web page and this came up:

" cunt
    See definition in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary

Pronunciation: /kʌnt/
    Definition of cunt in English:
    noun

vulgar slang
    1A woman’s genitals.
    1.1An unpleasant or stupid person. e.g. Chris Eubank Jr.
    Origin

Middle English: of Germanic origin; related to Norwegian and Swedish dialect kunta, and Middle Low German, Middle Dutch, and Danish dialect kunte."
    that's not how you pronounce cunt
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is according to the Oxford Dictionary. You've been pronouncing it wrong all these years. See you learn something new everyday.😉

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is according to the Oxford Dictionary. You've been pronouncing it wrong all these years. See you learn something new everyday.😉
    have I F-UH-KK
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is the stupidest comparison ever (ross last post).

Old Ronnie Davies is a better trainer than Booth because Jr did better than Lee did when losing to Billy Joe?

Serious question - if Peter Fury took over as trainer to Eubank Jr how long would it take for him to become P4P no.1?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is the stupidest comparison ever (ross last post).

Old Ronnie Davies is a better trainer than Booth because Jr did better than Lee did when losing to Billy Joe?

Serious question - if Peter Fury took over as trainer to Eubank Jr how long would it take for him to become P4P no.1?
    Hmm, beat Canelo, beat Golovkin? Maybe by summer of 2017.

You can only judge a trainer by how his fighters do. Booths leave him and Lee was rubbish against Saunders. Yeah, I think you can make a judgement!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Peter Fury trained Eubank Jr. he would be retired before he even had a fight. he would be put in to spar with Tyson , Hughie and Eddie because they think he's a knobhead, and they would all take turns on beating the shit out of him. Maybe they would post spars on social media?? perhaps not, you'd have to be a right wanker to do that!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wanker or not hes a good fighter and will give anyone including Golovkin a tough fight.

I think he beats Canelo.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Booth trained Haye when he annihilated Chisora inside five rounds. Peter Fury needed two goes to convince everyone Tyson Fury was superior to Chisora.

That makes Booth a better trainer than Peter (using your logic).
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Booth trained Haye when he annihilated Chisora inside five rounds. Peter Fury needed two goes to convince everyone Tyson Fury was superior to Chisora.

That makes Booth a better trainer than Peter (using your logic).
    Booth couldnt even convince Haye to get in the ring with Tyson Twice!!

Hahaha!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wanker or not hes a good fighter and will give anyone including Golovkin a tough fight.

I think he beats Canelo.
    He's a crude slugger that is fighting next time out for a British Title, let's see if he wins that first.
    I'm curious , do you think Billy Joe Saunders beats Canelo?
    He wouldn't last 3 rounds with Golovkin right now. If he waited , say another 5 years when Golovkin is old, then it might be another story.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he beats Canelo.
    He's a crude slugger that is fighting next time out for a British Title, let's see if he wins that first.
    He wouldn't last 3 rounds with Golovkin right now. If he waited , say another 5 years when Golovkin is old, then it might be another story.
    Both beat Canelo.

Saunders is too tricky for him (look back, I said Saunders would beat Lee) and Eubank too strong and relentless.

Canelo is all right fighting welterweights but even then hes too patient and a bit methodical.

Hes not a middleweight.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he beats Canelo.
    Both beat Canelo.

Saunders is too tricky for him (look back, I said Saunders would beat Lee) and Eubank too strong and relentless.

Canelo is all right fighting welterweights but even then hes too patient and a bit methodical.

Hes not a middleweight.
    I agree that Canelo is a tad hyped and protected, but he is a definite Middleweight unfortunately for him. when you're coming into the ring on fight night at 175-180LBS , you have no choice.
    all this 155LBS nonsense is just a way of avoiding GGG.
    I also said Saunders would beat Lee, and like I said, I asked the question because I was curious , I didn't necessarily say you were wrong.
    so as not to be accused of sitting on the fence, I would say Saunders stands a good chance of beating Canelo. But as for Eubank Jr. I think he's levels below. his best chance would be a late KO as I think he has great stamina (see I can give him props even though I think he's a cunt!).
    and at this moment in time , GGG beats Eubank Jr. inside 3.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We shall see.

Eubanks toughness, stamina and workrate will give anyone problems just like Calzaghes used to.

I think the junp from 8 rounders to a title fight with Saunders was a mistake. He had no idea how to pace himself or what 12 felt like and hes proved since that he has an excellent engine. If someone can keep Golovkin occupied and no room to breath I think he can be outworked but whoever it is has to believe in the,selves and not wither if caught.

Canelo I see like Abraham at super middle. Big strength advantage in the weight below then made to fight genuine super moddles he looked average.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah , for Abraham being "Average" means Non British. He's average , but he keeps winning. And Paul Smith and Martyn Murray got beat by him, so that makes them "below average" ?

Thread Information