Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Boom-boom is fighting saturday night!?!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Boom-boom is fighting saturday night!?!

i heard the flip rey bautista is fighting again after a long break.
    this fight with brazilian giovanni andrade was postponed due
    to an injury on bautista while shadow boxing. thank God its on again
    this kid is gona be phenomenal. this is a cracker. andrade is a tough-ass brawler
    am i the only one excited?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boom-boom is fighting saturday night!?!

is this going to be telivised?

if not, then yes............... you may be the only one "ëxcited" cause i dont get myself too worked up for fights that i dont get to see.

though i would be a little excited when/if they replay the fight on versus a month or two down the road

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes my friend. All of us boxing fans here in the Philippines are excited for this fight because boom-booom is regarded as the next manny pacquiao. He has a very bright future and like manny he is fun to watch. I hope he has fully recovered from the injury he had and i hope doesnt show any sign of ring rust and i hope he wins this one convingcly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

if not, then yes............... you may be the only one "ëxcited" cause i dont get myself too worked up for fights that i dont get to see.

though i would be a little excited when/if they replay the fight on versus a month or two down the road
    sure it will be. hes promoted by golden boy and hes been builded up as a future star so that means hes pretty much gonna be a Boxing After Dark fighter for a while. i just dont know if its an undercard on the winky wright vs ike quartey fight. but im sure it will be televised

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the_answer
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

sure it will be. hes promoted by golden boy and hes been builded up as a future star so that means hes pretty much gonna be a Boxing After Dark fighter for a while. i just dont know if its an undercard on the winky wright vs ike quartey fight. but im sure it will be televised

if thats the case, then hbo is gonna have a better card than showtime this weekend

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Having come from sickness and a serious injury both which required hospitalization, I think this may not be the right time for Boom-boom to take on this seasoned veteran fighter, Andrade. Most probably, he will have some 'rust' in his fight today, but hopefully it will not adversely affect his performance. I think he should have taken an easier fight as a sort of tune-up before he took this one. As one of our top prospects today with Rodel Mayol, who recently signed up with Top Rank, and former champ Jerry Penalosa, I wish that his manager took more serious care in not jeopardizing unblemished record. But as a fellow pinoy, I'm hoping for a great victory, although I have some serious doubts. But if Boom-boom comes out as a winner today, he'll be definitely on the way to become a champion in the near future. So to all the pinoys and all others who care, lets wish our boy a big luuuuck!!! Mabuhay, Boom-boom!
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is Rey's fight over? what are the resultS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by talik
    Yes my friend. All of us boxing fans here in the Philippines are excited for this fight because boom-booom is regarded as the next manny pacquiao. He has a very bright future and like manny he is fun to watch. I hope he has fully recovered from the injury he had and i hope doesnt show any sign of ring rust and i hope he wins this one convingcly.
    Yeah I hope he will. I'm not a Filipino but I'm a fan of Filipino boxers. They are exciting to watch. And speaking of Boom-Boom he will make a big win, knowing that he was rated by many boxing analyst as one of the finest 19-year old boxer, and also if he recovered completely from his injury.

Thread Information