Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    a deadly pandemic with no hazardous disposal bins will never not be funny
    At our work we have separate disposal bins.
    separate or hazardous disposal bins? i see masks strewn on the ground all the time. people are so dumb. a lady said to me the other day, you need a mask over your face. i pretended i was deaf & said i read lips because i have trouble hearing. i was only about a foot away from her. she pulled her mask down to repeat. i said you don't have one covering your face right now. the retard was more worried about me understanding her than she was of a bullshit virus
    To pretend that you were deaf and to throw around terms like deaf and spastic as though they were insults does not do you any favours. It sounds like she was trying to extend some empathy towards you and you threw it back in her face. Idiot.
    the retard realized her stupidity once it was highlighted

And that was some sort of personal victory for you, was it?

You anti-COVID, anti-masks, anti-vaxxers are easily amused.
    i love pointing out peoples stupidity. i'm anit-bullshit. you have a belief in something & you're mad i don't want any part of your fantasy. you & your labels chico bean got me rolling on the floor

I stopped arguing with you about anything COVID related a long time ago, twerp.

Now I just pop in once in a while to poke some fun at you.

Lighten up and go get vaccinated...................... for rabies.
    there's nothing for me to argue. you have a belief in something & can't tell me how you know it's real. it makes you mad that i don't follow along blindly like you do. i prefer to know rather than believe. you forgot your smiley face but i see you
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fully vaccinated now double dosed Astra as of last Thursday.

Did make me ill again but not as bad as first. Still feeling rough now but a heavy football drinking session last Tuesday, again Wednesday for a leaving do and 10 hour session on Saturday for the football might be a factor in that.........
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

separate or hazardous disposal bins? i see masks strewn on the ground all the time. people are so dumb. a lady said to me the other day, you need a mask over your face. i pretended i was deaf & said i read lips because i have trouble hearing. i was only about a foot away from her. she pulled her mask down to repeat. i said you don't have one covering your face right now. the retard was more worried about me understanding her than she was of a bullshit virus
    To pretend that you were deaf and to throw around terms like deaf and spastic as though they were insults does not do you any favours. It sounds like she was trying to extend some empathy towards you and you threw it back in her face. Idiot.

i love pointing out peoples stupidity. i'm anit-bullshit. you have a belief in something & you're mad i don't want any part of your fantasy. you & your labels chico bean got me rolling on the floor

there's nothing for me to argue. you have a belief in something & can't tell me how you know it's real. it makes you mad that i don't follow along blindly like you do. i prefer to know rather than believe. you forgot your smiley face but i see you

You have never mounted any kind of argument since day one. You put the entire onus on everybody else by pretending that you were somehow special. There is a mountain of evidence supporting facts that you have brought nothing to the table to dispute with. Nothing, zero, nadda, Zilch.

If anybody is blindly following anything it is you with your pathetic insistence that the majority of the population and the governments , medical authorities, scientists, Charities and NGO's are all part of a massive conspiracy you have not provided one piece of evidence for. Nobody here puts politicians above reproach or does not realise how they will twist everything from the war on terror to a global pandemic to their advantage. You though are insisting that everyone should stop using their own judgement and follow you and the idiots whose bullshit you repost like the worst kind of sheeple imaginable.

You are a parrot.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have never mounted any kind of argument since day one. You put the entire onus on everybody else by pretending that you were somehow special. There is a mountain of evidence supporting facts that you have brought nothing to the table to dispute with. Nothing, zero, nadda, Zilch.

If anybody is blindly following anything it is you with your pathetic insistence that the majority of the population and the governments , medical authorities, scientists, Charities and NGO's are all part of a massive conspiracy you have not provided one piece of evidence for. Nobody here puts politicians above reproach or does not realise how they will twist everything from the war on terror to a global pandemic to their advantage. You though are insisting that everyone should stop using their own judgement and follow you and the idiots whose bullshit you repost like the worst kind of sheeple imaginable.

You are a parrot.
    no one cares about being special. i'm just not interested in bullshit larry. this isn't a court case where you present your evidence & try to sway a jury. you believe something is real & i'm asking you how you know this to be true. tell me how you know it's a virus caught through the air or of surfaces. it's your belief & i'm asking you to prove it. you believe it without even knowing it is real. just like a large majority. that is not proof that it is real. you are just trusting what you have been told. that's not knowing. i've asked how people know. but instead of realizing they don't know they are happy to just follow along with what they have been told. that is a sheep. you are a retard
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The proof is in the additional deaths and cases of hospitalisation around the world. What more do you need?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a parrot.
    no one cares about being special. i'm just not interested in bullshit larry. this isn't a court case where you present your evidence & try to sway a jury. you believe something is real & i'm asking you how you know this to be true. tell me how you know it's a virus caught through the air or of surfaces. it's your belief & i'm asking you to prove it. you believe it without even knowing it is real. just like a large majority. that is not proof that it is real. you are just trusting what you have been told. that's not knowing. i've asked how people know. but instead of realizing they don't know they are happy to just follow along with what they have been told. that is a sheep. you are a retard

You are the one claiming to be special with your daft obsession with Egyptian Crook and Flails as THC and the Fasces when posting as your ALT Alpha. You are again asking for special dispensation in order for the world to revolve around you instead of taking responsibility to share that secret knowledge you supposedly have, you just parrot back the same question in order to avoid presenting anything original.

Nobody is pretending this is a court case but you. If it were it would not make it across the first desk before being binned. You not only do not have a case you do not even have an argument around which to base your allegations. Nobody owes you, who has come to the table with no evidence at all, an explanation of why they are able to navigate thru life with their own judgement instead of believing in fairy stories like you. You are assuming that people are as gullible as you but you are mistaken.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a parrot.

You are the one claiming to be special with your daft obsession with Egyptian Crook and Flails as THC and the Fasces when posting as your ALT Alpha. You are again asking for special dispensation in order for the world to revolve around you instead of taking responsibility to share that secret knowledge you supposedly have, you just parrot back the same question in order to avoid presenting anything original.

Nobody is pretending this is a court case but you. If it were it would not make it across the first desk before being binned. You not only do not have a case you do not even have an argument around which to base your allegations. Nobody owes you, who has come to the table with no evidence at all, an explanation of why they are able to navigate thru life with their own judgement instead of believing in fairy stories like you. You are assuming that people are as gullible as you but you are mistaken.

I think you do Alpha a slight disservice when comparing him to this joker. Sure... Alpha believes the world is flat, and regurgitated the same questions over and over again. In that regard he's exactly like this Bozo. But Alpha seemed otherwise a bit more educated. He even had pretty solid knowledge and facts about boxing... something this idiot is incapable of. So personally I don't think we're talking about the same person. Alpha was probably a bit older, also. Talked about having kids. This moron isn't even qualified to have a pet hamster.

He's like the meme caricature of some guy at a makeshift table and a sign that says "Change my mind", following some outlandish message. In this case the message is that COVID doesn't exist.

Pockets of population don't believe in the vaccine or its effectiveness.
    Pockets of population don't believe COVID-19 is as serious as it's made out to be.
    Pockets of population don't believe in the effectiveness of masks.
    Pockets of population believe COVID-19 was purposely unleashed upon the world.

But only the rare, occasional moron believes COVID does not even exist nor has ever existed. You'd have to look under quite a few rocks to find maybe a handful of these.

Testimonials of people who have gotten the virus don't work. Testimonials of people with relatives or friends who have gotten sick or died don't work. When the ears are shut like that bratty baby meme you posted some time back... there's absolutely NOTHING anyone can do.

The M.O. is the same as Alpha's, granted. There is no fundamental, scientific facts behind this steadfast denial. Yet somehow the onus is on the REST OF THE WORLD to prove THEY'RE right... instead of it being up to him. He wants to make the rules... or else he takes the ball and goes home (I wish).

Kind of like losing a game, and yet insisting you won... and demanding proof that the other team in fact won, even though the scoreboard clearly says you lost. It's a mind game played by someone who ironically doesn't have one.

What is perplexing is how many on here still strive to try and prove him wrong. Person like that... you find them out pretty quickly... and then proceed to either completely ignore them... or use sarcasm to completely humiliate them.

I sort of did that to Alpha, when he refused to engage with true, scientific principles. At that point I changed tactics permanently.

So no... I don't think this idiot is Alpha. Other than his misguided beliefs about a flat world, Alpha was still a decent guy.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The proof is in the additional deaths and cases of hospitalisation around the world. What more do you need?
    even if i give you those numbers that i know you haven't confirmed for yourself how do you know those deaths & cases were caused by a virus caught through the air or off surfaces?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a parrot.

i've never claimed to be special larry stop with your bullshit lies. i'm just asking people to be honest with themselves that they only have a belief based on what they have been told. they don't actually know it to be true. you keep bringing up evidence. i don't want your evidence i want your proof that convid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. tell me how you know this is true. this is your belief not mine. i don't want any part of your psychosis. you are gullible as you are just believing what you have been told & not what you know to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a parrot.

I think you do Alpha a slight disservice when comparing him to this joker. Sure... Alpha believes the world is flat, and regurgitated the same questions over and over again. In that regard he's exactly like this Bozo. But Alpha seemed otherwise a bit more educated. He even had pretty solid knowledge and facts about boxing... something this idiot is incapable of. So personally I don't think we're talking about the same person. Alpha was probably a bit older, also. Talked about having kids. This moron isn't even qualified to have a pet hamster.

He's like the meme caricature of some guy at a makeshift table and a sign that says "Change my mind", following some outlandish message. In this case the message is that COVID doesn't exist.

Pockets of population don't believe COVID-19 is as serious as it's made out to be.

But only the rare, occasional moron believes COVID does not even exist nor has ever existed. You'd have to look under quite a few rocks to find maybe a handful of these.

Testimonials of people who have gotten the virus don't work. Testimonials of people with relatives or friends who have gotten sick or died don't work. When the ears are shut like that bratty baby meme you posted some time back... there's absolutely NOTHING anyone can do.

The M.O. is the same as Alpha's, granted. There is no fundamental, scientific facts behind this steadfast denial. Yet somehow the onus is on the REST OF THE WORLD to prove THEY'RE right... instead of it being up to him. He wants to make the rules... or else he takes the ball and goes home (I wish).

Kind of like losing a game, and yet insisting you won... and demanding proof that the other team in fact won, even though the scoreboard clearly says you lost. It's a mind game played by someone who ironically doesn't have one.

What is perplexing is how many on here still strive to try and prove him wrong. Person like that... you find them out pretty quickly... and then proceed to either completely ignore them... or use sarcasm to completely humiliate them.

I sort of did that to Alpha, when he refused to engage with true, scientific principles. At that point I changed tactics permanently.

So no... I don't think this idiot is Alpha. Other than his misguided beliefs about a flat world, Alpha was still a decent guy.
    it's your belief chico bean. not mine to prove. people are just repeating what they have been told. that s not proof of how they know that to be true. you already admitted it's a belief & i want not part of it. tell me how you know it's true & i'll be all ears. but keep your belief to yourself unless you can prove it's true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a parrot.

it's your belief chico bean. not mine to prove. people are just repeating what they have been told. that s not proof of how they know that to be true. you already admitted it's a belief & i want not part of it. tell me how you know it's true & i'll be all ears. but keep your belief to yourself unless you can prove it's true

That's not the way it works, dick. We call the shots... you stfu and allow yourself to be educated.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a parrot.

That's not the way it works, dick. We call the shots... you stfu and allow yourself to be educated.
    you're free to believe what you want. i'm not buying into your fantasy beliefs until you can prove to me how you know it's true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His follows the maint stream crowd and get the shot up the ass. Look on the United kingdom the infections hitting higher and higher, the spite the high shots they took.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look who crawled out from under his rock.

All I know is naysayers and deniers seem to be a lot more pissed off about this whole COVID thing than the rest of us. Must be a secret virus side effect.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look who crawled out from under his rock.

All I know is naysayers and deniers seem to be a lot more pissed off about this whole COVID thing than the rest of us. Must be a secret virus side effect.
    can't deny something you haven't proved exists. i'm not pissed off. i'm just not interested in your belief system

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information