Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Miguel Cotto vs. Carlos "El Indio" Quintana: Wow!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Miguel Cotto vs. Carlos "El Indio" Quintana: Wow!!

It seems like Miguel Cotto will be taking on Carlos Quintana on December 2 in Atlantic City. All I have to say is wow!! What a great matchup! This will be Cotto's first fight that he can possibly lose. His past fights were set up to give him experience and prepare him for fights like this, but the outcomes of those fights were expected to be in Cotto's favor. As for Quintana, he is very, very underrated. I am really excited about the prospects of his career. If you saw the fight between Quintana and Julio, I am sure you noticed what a clinic Quintana put on. If you study that fight, you will surely notice that Quintana has awesome defensive and offensive skills. He is the epitome of a boxer puncher (and quite slick too). The winner of Cotto-Quintana should fight Mayweather (if Mayweather stops chasing de la Hoya). I believe Quintana would have a better chance against Mayweather than Cotto. We've all seen Cotto and know what he brings to the table, but watch Quintana's fight against Julio, study his skills, and you won't laugh at the assertion that Quintana will give Mayweather problems!! Trust me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Miguel Cotto vs. Carlos "El Indio" Quintana: Wow!!

This will be a great fight! I enjoyed watching Quintana dismantle the overhyped Julio, and I was hoping he would get the big fight he earned from the Julio victory. He'll need to fight a very smart, disciplined fight to have a chance against Cotto.

CC for you.

Thread Information