Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: Eubank Jr-Blackwell - March 26th/Wembley Arena

Fuck the lot of you! you're all massive boring Cunts and just to please Fenster, there's not a quote in site!!!;

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not call this a Marquez vs Chris John, this is Junior not taking orders from promoters and being controlled by them.

Eubank obviously is taking his time and going down the traditional route of winning british, Commonwealth and European titles first. Once you go into world class it is difficult to go back a class, unless your name is Wilder.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Do not call this a Marquez vs Chris John, this is Junior not taking orders from promoters and being controlled by them.

Eubank obviously is taking his time and going down the traditional route of winning british, Commonwealth and European titles first. Once you go into world class it is difficult to go back a class, unless your name is Wilder.
    and hes doing it on free TV
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would he want to go back once he'd gone into World Class? Bearing in mind, we're talking about someone who "would beat Golovkin tomorrow!" , someone who "would beat every MW & SMW in the World apart from Ward." , someone who "has seen flaws in Golovkin that he can expose."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Why would he want to go back once he'd gone into World Class? Bearing in mind, we're talking about someone who "would beat Golovkin tomorrow!" , someone who "would beat every MW & SMW in the World apart from Ward." , someone who "has seen flaws in Golovkin that he can expose."
    All dads say that about their son. I am sure Junior is great in the gym but does not show that class in all his fights yet.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now now now, don't take things so literal. I like the kid. Bluewater shopping centre and the date just pulled that comment out.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All dads say that about their son. I am sure Junior is great in the gym but does not show that class in all his fights yet.
    The Flaws comment was made by Jr. And all Dads don't say that about their kids.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My dad says I was better than Maradona.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha! Fair enough, there's no arguing with that I suppose.😂😂😂😉

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll be disappointed and probably rate Eubank a lot less if he doesn't stop him within 6 rounds - Blackwell looked very average last time out. Known for being a slow starter too so Eubank in 2 or 3 wouldn't be a shock

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I also think this should be an early night for Eubank.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lineal View Post
    I also think this should be an early night for Eubank.
    He will have time to grab a big feed of fish and chips before the Mall closes

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am particularly interested in getting some Fray Bentos pies, they can be as much as £2.50 but if you shop around you can get them for a £1. Would it not be a good idea if the beer girls just delivered your pints and then took a shopping list to collect bargins for you while you were watching the boxing?

Seems pretty damned civilised to me.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You sure he didn't say Madonna?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    I am particularly interested in getting some Fray Bentos pies, they can be as much as £2.50 but if you shop around you can get them for a £1. Would it not be a good idea if the beer girls just delivered your pints and then took a shopping list to collect bargins for you while you were watching the boxing?

Seems pretty damned civilised to me.
    That would be a good idea forget the under card and just have a singer or comedian and during the break have the boxing match and then get back to the entertainment.

Thread Information