Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enzo Maccarinelli steps in for European Cruiserweight title shot v Dmytro Kucher

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Enzo Maccarinelli steps in for European Cruiserweight title shot v Dmytro Kucher

Following his win against an aging RJJ before Christmas, an injury for Ovill McKenzie means Enzo will be stepping in on 10 June for the European Cruiserweight fight against Dmytro Kucher. Enzo won't have any trouble with weight, but he never did at the cruiser limit.

It is only at a month's notice, but Kucher has got a defeat on his record and his last fight was a split draw, one card each way and the third a tie. Kucher's 31, but I think the biggest concern for Enzo will be the 71% KO record, although this will be his first time in the UK.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Enzo Maccarinelli steps in for European Cruiserweight title shot v Dmytro Kucher

What channel is this on?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Enzo Maccarinelli steps in for European Cruiserweight title shot v Dmytro Kucher

He should call himself Enzo the cat...cause he's got nine Lives.

How many times do boxers get to recycle their careers?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Dude....if you got fired from your job, wouldn't you feel offended if someone said that during your interview for a new job?

Gah, I know I'm biased cause I like the guy, and I see him every now and again down Tescos, but still...

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enzo is a likeable man who has had some big wins, great knock outs and devastating defeats. He is humble and respectful.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    What channel is this on?
    Id say Boxnation

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Enzo is a likeable man who has had some big wins, great knock outs and devastating defeats. He is humble and respectful.
    Good luck to him I say.

It was sickening to see him KO old Roy, but I don't think he took much joy or pride in it.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was doing well in the light heavyweight world title shot he had and against Ovil McKenzie.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Enzo, I went to watch him 2 or 3 times in his prime. He's a warrior and he's a good pro. Him and Joe Calzaghe used to fight on the same bills, and the impression I got was that the Welsh fans took to him far more than they did JC.
    Boxing is in his blood and he clearly still has plenty left in the tank, otherwise he wouldn't have the dedication to get down to LHW recently and fight for a World title. He gave a good account of himself as well.
    I reckon Cruiserweight has always been where he should be, and I would rather see him fighting at the top level than Bellew. Infact, I would love to see Enzo beat Bellew, that would be heaven.
    Enzo has a lot more dog than Cleverley, that's a sure fact.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I like Enzo, I went to watch him 2 or 3 times in his prime. He's a warrior and he's a good pro. Him and Joe Calzaghe used to fight on the same bills, and the impression I got was that the Welsh fans took to him far more than they did JC.
    Boxing is in his blood and he clearly still has plenty left in the tank, otherwise he wouldn't have the dedication to get down to LHW recently and fight for a World title. He gave a good account of himself as well.
    I reckon Cruiserweight has always been where he should be, and I would rather see him fighting at the top level than Bellew. Infact, I would love to see Enzo beat Bellew, that would be heaven.
    He's a naturally bigger man with power so I think he could probably beat either Bellew or Cleverly.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Dude....if you got fired from your job, wouldn't you feel offended if someone said that during your interview for a new job?

Gah, I know I'm biased cause I like the guy, and I see him every now and again down Tescos, but still...
    LOL i hear ya. Ever since i hung out with HW Chazz witherspoon and SMW Peter Manfredo...im always hoping they can get......another chance.
    Both are cool to talk with...so i hear ya!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 05-17-2016 at 09:00 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Perhaps, but Cleverly showed a lot of "dog" against Fonfara I thought, while Enzo has never lasted the distance in a defeat and probably never will. Not saying you're wrong, I didn't really follow Enzo until he starting being a perennial KO victim. Bellew is very hard pressed to win his next fight I figure also.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Perhaps, but Cleverly showed a lot of "dog" against Fonfara I thought, while Enzo has never lasted the distance in a defeat and probably never will. Not saying you're wrong, I didn't really follow Enzo until he starting being a perennial KO victim. Bellew is very hard pressed to win his next fight I figure also.
    I wasn't meaning to knock Cleverley, I just think Enzo is the more natural Cruiserweight and was a bit more aggressive. Cleverley did show balls against Fonfara , I agree.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well...fuck

Thread Information