Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUMP*

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUMP*

    Janet yellen

    also debt ceiling vote coming up ----- treasonous sabotage coming soon, beware the ides!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,126
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    They'll do anything they can to sabotage Trump. We all know that elections are like pro wrestling, there are "bosses" behind the scenes who pull the strings and it's all predetermined. Clinton was penciled in for the win but Donald Trump went rogue and ruined their plans. There was way too much money on the line for them to go peacefully into the night and let it go. They want revenge and they'll do anything in their power to take Trump down. They've already got at least 80% of the media in their pockets. Now that people are getting red pilled and realizing the media is full of shit, they're going to get creative in their tactics, strategy and techniques.

    I think as a pro wrestling watched @El Kabong would agree with the pro wrestling analogy. And Kabong, was there ever a wrestler who was supposed to lose but said "fuck this" and went out and won anyway even though the WWF told them not to? That would be Trump

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,647
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Yes for the past nine years they kept interest rates at 0 artificially low at 0 to help Obama. Now that Trump is in and there is optimism and jobs are coming back in the country and money is flowing back in they are going to try to sabotage that. Mark my words they are going to crash the stock market sometime around the middle of March by raising interest rates a couple of points. @Beanz

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,695
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Yes for the past nine years they kept interest rates at 0 artificially low at 0 to help Obama. Now that Trump is in and there is optimism and jobs are coming back in the country and money is flowing back in they are going to try to sabotage that. Mark my words they are going to crash the stock market sometime around the middle of March by raising interest rates a couple of points. @Beanz
    They will probably do .25 to .5 over a few chair meetings they need to they have no ammunition if they don't other than going negative

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,771
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3150
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Been saying it for years. Raise the rates even a full percentage point and let's see what happens. The entire system is a fraud and the central banks are up to their eyes in debt now too. Who will bail them out? That's why they want to eliminate cash and implement a global currency as the only way to save the world from a crisis that was created by the elite to begin with. People will just blame foreigners and accept it as nobody ever wises up to the mess created by the financial elite. Greece is the experiment that they hope to take world wide eventually. Countries run by international finance without any means to defend themselves. You vote to resist in a referendum? The government will just find a way to turn it against you. Never let a crisis go to waste.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,228
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2247
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been saying it for years. Raise the rates even a full percentage point and let's see what happens. The entire system is a fraud and the central banks are up to their eyes in debt now too. Who will bail them out? That's why they want to eliminate cash and implement a global currency as the only way to save the world from a crisis that was created by the elite to begin with. People will just blame foreigners and accept it as nobody ever wises up to the mess created by the financial elite. Greece is the experiment that they hope to take world wide eventually. Countries run by international finance without any means to defend themselves. You vote to resist in a referendum? The government will just find a way to turn it against you. Never let a crisis go to waste.
    Central banks are not in debt, that's impossible as they create money from thin air.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,771
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3150
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been saying it for years. Raise the rates even a full percentage point and let's see what happens. The entire system is a fraud and the central banks are up to their eyes in debt now too. Who will bail them out? That's why they want to eliminate cash and implement a global currency as the only way to save the world from a crisis that was created by the elite to begin with. People will just blame foreigners and accept it as nobody ever wises up to the mess created by the financial elite. Greece is the experiment that they hope to take world wide eventually. Countries run by international finance without any means to defend themselves. You vote to resist in a referendum? The government will just find a way to turn it against you. Never let a crisis go to waste.
    Central banks are not in debt, that's impossible as they create money from thin air.
    The central banks have been taking on the bad debts of banks for the last decade. They have mountains of debt on their balance sheets and should be audited. It's like saying the banks have no debt because they too create money out of nothing, but they all failed and needed the government and central banks to rescue them. It's a scam. The same can happen to the central banks who like Walrus said do not have any ammunition. The question is how long can they keep it going, what will be used to bail out the central banks, and what will that mean for future of humanity. It's not looking good. They are making it up as they go along and they have got it all wrong. Don't forget central banks were invented to eradicate boom and bust cycles, yet here we are racing to the biggest crash yet at record low interest rates and a mountain of debts incurred by government, the public, and the central banks themselves.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,695
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been saying it for years. Raise the rates even a full percentage point and let's see what happens. The entire system is a fraud and the central banks are up to their eyes in debt now too. Who will bail them out? That's why they want to eliminate cash and implement a global currency as the only way to save the world from a crisis that was created by the elite to begin with. People will just blame foreigners and accept it as nobody ever wises up to the mess created by the financial elite. Greece is the experiment that they hope to take world wide eventually. Countries run by international finance without any means to defend themselves. You vote to resist in a referendum? The government will just find a way to turn it against you. Never let a crisis go to waste.
    Central banks are not in debt, that's impossible as they create money from thin air.
    The central banks have been taking on the bad debts of banks for the last decade. They have mountains of debt on their balance sheets and should be audited. It's like saying the banks have no debt because they too create money out of nothing, but they all failed and needed the government and central banks to rescue them. It's a scam. The same can happen to the central banks who like Walrus said do not have any ammunition. The question is how long can they keep it going, what will be used to bail out the central banks, and what will that mean for future of humanity. It's not looking good. They are making it up as they go along and they have got it all wrong. Don't forget central banks were invented to eradicate boom and bust cycles, yet here we are racing to the biggest crash yet at record low interest rates and a mountain of debts incurred by government, the public, and the central banks themselves.
    Not so much to create boom or bust. After the most recent bubbles in housing and oil the fed got a team together ( fed is what we call the federal reserve in the us) trying to figure out how to monitor, predict and resolve bubbles. Despite algorithms and the alleged best minds in finance the fed admitted they can do very little to do anything about them. My theory is that since it's based in human greed computers can't fix that

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,126
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been saying it for years. Raise the rates even a full percentage point and let's see what happens. The entire system is a fraud and the central banks are up to their eyes in debt now too. Who will bail them out? That's why they want to eliminate cash and implement a global currency as the only way to save the world from a crisis that was created by the elite to begin with. People will just blame foreigners and accept it as nobody ever wises up to the mess created by the financial elite. Greece is the experiment that they hope to take world wide eventually. Countries run by international finance without any means to defend themselves. You vote to resist in a referendum? The government will just find a way to turn it against you. Never let a crisis go to waste.
    Gandalf it's obvious you're a smart man but sometimes smart men outsmart themselves, just like sometimes hard workers outwork themselves.

    It's pretty obvious in this situation that Trump got sent up the river, they (democrats and even republicans) sold him out for chicken change. Now Donald has to get ready for the big payback. He's gonna get some get back.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,695
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Quote Originally Posted by vidgil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been saying it for years. Raise the rates even a full percentage point and let's see what happens. The entire system is a fraud and the central banks are up to their eyes in debt now too. Who will bail them out? That's why they want to eliminate cash and implement a global currency as the only way to save the world from a crisis that was created by the elite to begin with. People will just blame foreigners and accept it as nobody ever wises up to the mess created by the financial elite. Greece is the experiment that they hope to take world wide eventually. Countries run by international finance without any means to defend themselves. You vote to resist in a referendum? The government will just find a way to turn it against you. Never let a crisis go to waste.
    Gandalf it's obvious you're a smart man but sometimes smart men outsmart themselves, just like sometimes hard workers outwork themselves.

    It's pretty obvious in this situation that Trump got sent up the river, they (democrats and even republicans) sold him out for chicken change. Now Donald has to get ready for the big payback. He's gonna get some get back.

    Vage no Gandalf is not smart he is very cucked

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    @vidgil Gandalf is like that philosopher in the park with one hand on a microwave Burrito on the other hand on a flower or a fern. He is posing in one hand like a naturalist and in the other hand he sure does love the instant meals and the quick gratification. @Gandalf is like a man with one foot on the grass and the other foot on the sand with a picnic table in the middle. On the picnic table or three glasses of juice. In the first class is a juice of the color red. In the second glass is a juice of the color orange. And the third glass is a juice which is the color of yellow. He is not sure whether he should take the red glass while his foot is on the grass or the yellow glass while his foot is on the sand. So what he always seems to do is been down with his neck and drink out of the middle of glass with the orange color juice. We have been trying to teach him about this for a long time now but it doesn't much matter because me and walrus have been drinking the Red and the yellow drew Jewish like lunatics since Gandalf can't seem to freaking make his mind up

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Google Text-to-Speech created a typo in that last sentence. That was supposed to read yellow juice but instead it came out like Jewish. Whether that is an ironic coincidence or not is up to the reader but the microphone on this Android really does suck

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,130
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Janet yellen

    also debt ceiling vote coming up ----- treasonous sabotage coming soon, beware the ides!
    Why you complang for ? Your white hero is in (lol)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: US Fed Reserve to *RAISE RATES* mid-March, crashing the Stock Market, *BLAME TRUM

    Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Janet yellen

    also debt ceiling vote coming up ----- treasonous sabotage coming soon, beware the ides!
    Why you complang for ? Your white hero is in (lol)
    i complang? you complang!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  3. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 08-13-2016, 01:16 PM
  4. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 03:24 PM
  5. Boxing gym have put me on reserve list, no where else to go
    By boxer1234 in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 05:08 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing