Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Israel and Iran on the brink of war

https://www.google.com/amp/www.daily...nths-jail.html

Israel and Iran on brink of full-scale war after unprecedented Syria bombardment in response to alleged Golan Heights attack

Biggest Israeli intervention in neighbouring Syria since beginning of civil war sparked by what IDF says was first ever direct Iranian rocket attack on its troops

We can expect paying more for gas in the coming weeks

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Israel and Iran on the brink of war

Israel will nuke the s*** out of Iran

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is a good chance the US will get involved. We fight Israel’s war often

El Kabong Guest

Guess they really are that desperate.

I think America's involvement will depend on just how bellicose Iran is going to be, Israel can handle itself and with their current partnership with Saudi Arabia and Egypt I really don't see going to war with Israel being a winning move for Iran.

At the end of the day the Iranian people just want to be free. These puppets like Ahmadinijad and Rouhani are just fall guys for the infallible religious leaders who have really hurt Iran. Now the Shah whatever, not the best guy in the world, and yeah the United States shouldn't have forced him back into power (gee thanks for getting us involved England and BP) but these leaders now aren't any better in fact they are probably worse. Let the Iranians pick some new leaders, they want new leaders their population is tired of being oppressed AND being looked down upon by the world.

Funny that Mr. "Arab Spring" himself Barack Obama lifted not one finger when the Iranian people wanted a regime change, but everywhere else he was sooooo excited about converting into some ISIS Al Qaeda friendly nation. Really fuck Obama, he was a fucking horrible president.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven’t seen the news yet today but i can’t imagine either country wanting all out war. Israel has some of our best weapons and, although they won’t admit it, nukes. Iran got the rusky weapons and who knows what else. Those rockets that hit Israel were launched from Syria so who knows what’s going on

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Israeli warplanes bombed dozens of Iran-linked military facilities in Syria, the Israeli military said Thursday, as tensions soared after Israeli positions came under fire from a barrage of rockets fired from Syrian territory

The army said in a statement that its fighter jets targeted Iranian intelligence and logistics sites around Damascus, as well as munition warehouses, observation and military posts. A top official said the strikes hit most of Iran’s facilities in Syria.

The attacks followed a wave of overnight rocket strikes directed at Israeli positions in the Golan Heights — all of them apparently intercepted — that Israel blamed on Iran.

Ummmmm.... I don’t know what will happen now but we will pay more for gas

Thread Information