Default Re: Today in Trump

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master is the kind of person who never would sit through 30 minutes of an Alex Jones Show for 30 minutes of a Hannity presentation and yet wants to say that Alex Jones and Hannity are full of crap based on the clips that they show in the United Kingdom. It never crossed his mind that they choose clips that intentionally make these people look like idiots and they edit clips. I have never seen somebody drink so much Kool-Aid in my life as master

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Master is the kind of person who never would sit through 30 minutes of an Alex Jones Show for 30 minutes of a Hannity presentation and yet wants to say that Alex Jones and Hannity are full of crap based on the clips that they show in the United Kingdom. It never crossed his mind that they choose clips that intentionally make these people look like idiots and they edit clips. I have never seen somebody drink so much Kool-Aid in my life as master
    I don't think that is true. You can watch them completely unedited that is the nature of Infowars and their poorly researched low rent bargain basement conjecture based made up TV studio in a bedroom type shows.

I watched and read acres of that stuff as a far left crusty surrounded by conspiracy theorists for many, many years. I can remember how much conservatives across the world on the right would mock such things and yet now, many seem to think that Alex and PJW etc do not have their own very obvious and biased agenda. Infowars, Brietbart etc are not the alternative anything, they are multi million pound dollar mainstream outlets with scripts from the 1%ers and the deep state itself. Pocketing the production and research budget and using some spotty teenager to present shows to save a few bob does not add to the veracity of what they are saying.

Two sides of the same coin. Notice how Alex refuses to say that anymore now that Trump has stroked his ego? He supports Zionist expansionism and PJW has probably left his bedroom once in the last two years. It is there as a sedative. Smoke and Mirrors to present a dissenting voice pretending to be in opposition to the Deep State that is using it to stop people questioning when all other news outlets are shut down.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to say that although I have understood every sentence there that you have written and also the reasoning behind each I have to say that I have scrutinized the show for almost 9 years now I have watched it through all kinds of filters. I have watched it through the filter of Perhaps it is a reverse psychological operation by the CIA itself I have also watched it through the filter of Perhaps it is deliberately being broadcast by the left in order to make the far right look insane. I have also watched it through the filter that this is just a regular guy who cares about his country. for 9 years I have been scrutinizing this show I probably watch the show once a week sometimes as many as twice or three times a week during especially active news Cycles. Removing all the crazy stuff about reptilian overlords and stuff which of course is just hyperbolic fantasy Etc and removing all the melodrama, I have seen more than quite a few rather stunning and stunningly accurate and insightful shows that Alex has done. I don't see how he could be helping out the Deep state in any way. to constantly rail against the globalists and the global banking system doesn't seem to be helping out the Deep State at all. To be pointing out that he is a political atheist and that he thinks that the left and the right are two sides of the same coin doesn't also seem to be helping out the Deep state. No matter how I slice it I cannot get the angle that you have written above. I believe you have watched countless hours as you say and let's just chalk this up to completely polar opposite interpretations of the message of the Alex Jones Show and of Paul Joseph Watson.

The only part that I don't like about either one of them is how they sort of constantly promote Christianity. There's where I no longer pay attention or TuneIn.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He does not belive they are both sides of the same coin anymore. Because he is now working for the winning coin. He is so in Trumps pocket. And Trump is not so different as many belive.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How do you know all this, Beanz? Is it a Jewish superpower? Alex Jones was highly critical of Trump bombing Syria. He sees the good and bad unlike the MSM which you have a blind spot for meaning the Jew powers appear to be on the wane at times.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alex Jones still detests the mainstream Republicans like Mitch McConnell and John McCain ...Alex Jones still detests the War Hawks who want to bomb Iran and bomb North Korea and Alex Jones really lambasted Trump when he bombed Syria.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    US counter-intelligence investigators discovered a suspected Russian spy had been working undetected in the heart of the American embassy in Moscow for more than a decade, the Guardian has learned. The Russian national had been hired by the US Secret Service and is understood to have had access to the agency’s intranet and email systems, which gave her a potential window into highly confidential material including the schedules of the president and vice-president. [...] The Guardian has been told the RSO sounded the alarm in January 2017, but the Secret Service did not launch a full-scale inquiry of its own. Instead it decided to let her go quietly months later, possibly to contain any potential embarrassment. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...secret-service That was yesterday. That didn't make a splash in the American media either. Spies get discovered on a regular basis Lyle. What's unusual in the Trump case is that Americans generally don't work with the spies to further the aims of a hostile foreign nation. Of course Feinstein might have been colluding with this Chinese spy somehow. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some nut on the internet claims she did and you're off down another rabbit hole. Is Feinstein one of the Democrats wearing an ankle monitor by the way? Maybe Trump and Mueller already have the evidence against her and it's just a matter of time till she's off to Guantanamo?
    Yeah, I mean of course, everything you say is 100% right Kirkland....don't even know why I try oh and boy let me tell you how horrible the economy me is right now, gee it is like Venezuela here people are eating dog food and when that runs out they'll eat the dogs I'm sure. And you're certainly not putting words in my mouth because I totally said all of that about Feinstein as did Q, I mean it's like you read my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    There are actual straight newspeople at Fox reporting the facts. It's just they're on at low viewing times. The people in primetime are all a bunch of propagandists. It's entertainment TV, not news. A bunch of guys who don't even claim to be journalists spouting outright lies to a bunch of morons yelling back at their tellies. It's all just made up crazy stuff designed to rouse the rabble. Here is the difference between the truth and the crazy at Fox all in a nutshell: https://twitter.com/LeanneNaramore/s...62955992469505
    Media Matters For America.....YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! So you watch videos now do you Kirk? OK here's Shep's horseshit rebutted 1. "And now indictments against Russian organizations and persons have been handed up"....and both Mueller and Rosenstein have said 0 Americans are involved in election meddling AND that Donald Trump isn't a criminal target of their probes. 2. "While the US criminal code does NOT criminalize colluding per say, it IS a crime to conspire with a foreign adversary to influence or undermine our election or any other government action"....0 votes changed, election results unchanged, where's the beef? Indictments of Russians yes yes aaaand? Oh a couple Americans got nabbed for unrelated issues like Gen. Flynn who was hounded by the feds until he had to file bankruptcy so then he pleaded guilty to something he didn't do and has now been released. 3. "The FBI did not place a spy in the Trump campaign" ...ok then even if a spy/plant hadn't be placed in the Trump campaign is everythign still on the up and up? I don't think so and for many reasons A#1 is Peter Stzrok and his texts, 100% absolutely biased. 4. "Fox News at this time knows of no evidence that the now President was surveilled at any time in any way fullstop".....Sooooo why the need for FISA warrants if no surveillance 5. "they're attacking the troops they're attacking the flag, none of which they're doing, they're not doing any of that, they're upset about racial injustice in the country and what the President has said".....If you're not respecting the National Anthem and the flag (some of the few things which bind us together as citizens of the same nation) then yeah you ARE disrespecting the troops and the flag and there are a plethora of different ways to show how upset you are about racial injustice which don't involve taking a knee during the Anthem...FACT 6. "Waterboarding is torture and is not permitted under Army field manual guidelines, torture is illegal under international law...." Yes waterboarding IS torture and no during a time of war you're not always going to be able to keep your hands clean especially when you're dealing with an enemy who doesn't follow ANY of the rules of war which we signed up for under the Geneva Convention...if the enemy doesn't play by the rules don't expect us to. 7. "Dozens of United States government scientists on climate change, they conclude climate change is real and driven almost exclusively by human activity"....if emissions are such an important and horrible thing then why are we making wind turbines which because of how they are manufactured cause a lot more emissions than say nuclear power. 8. "Trump has said the Obama Administration spied on his campaign with an informant"....and then he goes on to say "both sides say using an informant to investigate suspected ties to Russia is not spying"....so there WAS an informant as admitted by Shep himself, I'm shocked they didn't edit that part out actually. 9. "Nothing to support Mueller meddling in the midterms"....ok sometimes Trump says things to get the ball rolling or get something on the mind of the people. I do know to not always take Trump seriously. Art of the deal, sometimes it's that. 10. "Complete verifiable irreversible denuclearization" in North Korea....yeah that's what we want, to Lil Kim's credit there have been 0 missiles fired/tested by him since before the summit I'd call that progress. It's more than anyone else has gotten. 11. "He wanted the military exercises with South Korea to stop"....yes AND? It's not like we still couldn't hit Best Korea and demolish it altogether in a matter of minutes. The drills are a show of force are they not? Well we've shown them for 50 years, they know already. 12. Uranium One....Hillary couldn't have pulled off that deal by her lonesome no of course not, but it's not like she can't finagle a deal with power players in DC and elsewhere and let's be honest she got paid, Bill Clinton got paid, and hell I'm sure others got paid too...the Podesta's made a pretty penny on that deal as well. Shep Smith said 'Hillary Clinton did NOT approve the sale to Uranium One' ....those are word games played for plausible deniability. Clinton had influence in the White House AND the Clinton Foundation got paid big time...circumstantial evidence sure, but it doesn't have to be anything else to get a bad feeling about it.

All Media Matters ever does is post videos of conservatives saying things. They're just using conservatives' own words to show what they want to show. I can understand why that might upset you. And the stuff about the ankle monitors is direct from Q, who according to you is Trump or Trump's top people getting Trump's message out. So you must believe that a whole bunch of Democrates including radical Muslim Huma are wearing ankle monitors because although they've been arrested for various deep state crimes Trump has somehow let them out of jail to continue their deep state lives for some reason.

And this post just gets crazier and crazier. I'm just going to deal with the first point you made. Neither Mueller nor Rosenstein have said anything like that. The Mueller investigation hasn't made a single public comment yet other than "no comment" and probably never will. Rosenstein hasn't said what you claim he said and he hasn't charged Manafort with any crimes years ago like you claimed a few posts ago but then couldn't provide any evidence to back that up. You can't do it here either. Rosenstein has said Trump isn't a target but he legally can't be, it doesn't mean he isn't being investigated.

You seem very confident that no Americans are involved in election meddling. I'll bet you that at least one Trump person is eventually shown to be involved in meddling with the Russians. I'm so confident I'll be proved correct that I'll give you ten to one odds provided you put up at least a hundred dollars and that Trump doesn't manage to scrap the investigation somehow. Provided the investigation is allowed to run its course if no American is indicted for election meddling, and remember Mueller is working with Trump according to Q and it's only a matter of time before tens of thousands of deep staters are arrested, then I send ten times your stake to the charity of your choice. If it turns out that a Trump guy is indicted for election meddling then you have to send your stake to a charity of my choice and provide a checkable receipt. How much would you like to bet?
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 08-05-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Noam Chomsky mocked the Russia meddling by saying that Israel has meddled far more. Yet there is silence on that. MSM crickets.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Noam Chomsky mocked the Russia meddling by saying that Israel has meddled far more. Yet there is silence on that. MSM crickets.
    It’s a farce, the democrats meddled in the sanders campaign. The US tried to get Putin voted out, Israel buying politicians, China pulled all kinds of shit and here we are stuck on this bllshit

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Black people are not as racist as Master and Beanz. I don't hear of many African-Americans hating Trump just because he's white, most know he's trying to make America a better place for all it's citizens.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hillary Clinton to run in 2020

I think she will win it. She is more presidential. She is more polished. We can trust her. She may pick Madonna as her running mate, or Whoopi Goldberg.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hillary Clinton to run in 2020

You got Kanye West also challenging.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Should make for interesting debates. Kanye would walk over to Hillary and grab the microphone in mid-sentence.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If we get Trump v Clinton again I'm selling my assets growing a nappy beard and building a cabin in the woods.

Thread Information