428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump wins in Landslide. Here's why:

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Trump has given up. ***UTTER NONSENSE

He's the guy who bullshited his way into the interview ***EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID IS TRUE

and fogs over when they describe the 'job' to him ***UTTERLY INVALID ANALOGY

not sure what you're smoking .....
    No, bullshitted his way is an accurate one. He's sold nothing but a bill of red meat goods based in core emotion and some justified distrust. Actually very well done but he has no fookin clue what he's getting into. "I'm an outsider" my arse. Not any more. Better boot up for reality. We'll see when people demand more of a policy that outweighs his rhetoric and catch phrase. I sincerely hope for his success, as we all have the potential to be royally fooked..again.

Good shit. That's what I'm smoking. Every state I've ever lived in has now legalized FFS and I'm stuck in the Southern bible belt. Good call btw and near on the spot delegate count! You need to play the lottery asap. Or smoke

@denilson200 duke was shut down here and literally laughed off the stage this time around. My first voting experience as a 'white supremacist' was to leave my 12 hr job early in 91' and vote for Edwards the con and against Duke the klan. Lesser of evil and all that stuff. Had the same experience last night 25 years later. No one likes that asshole.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like him for what he is not. The past few elections have been about change. I don't think we care whom it comes through but these idiots are gonna get the message. I refer to trump when I say like duke I never gave a second thought, nor a first

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    The lame two party system wants you to pass on your right vote.
    They want you to feel so disenfranchised that you won't participate in the democratic system.
    The only way to achieve change is to participate. Going online and crying like a baby about how no candidate represents you is a cop out. Find the person who best represents your needs, wants & hopes, and vote for them.
    They don't have to be a democrat or republican.
    If neither of those two options appeal to you, there are other options. There are other parties. By voting for one of the others, you help raise that party's profile and may help them to achieve official party status, get them airtime in the official debates, and receive federal funding. This kind of voting help communicate the need for a change in the current system.
    It's hell of a lot more effective than wasting your opportunity to contribute by not voting at all.
    In a way a republican vote in many our northeastern states is a waste particularly at the presidential level. My state votes at least 60% democratic if not more for dems since Reagan. I bitch and moan about it but every four years I vote. The electoral system isn't perfect but popular vote would leave too many states at an even greater disadvantage in the process

El Kabong Guest

The electoral college keeps America from mob rule....and that is a good thing.

Thread Information