Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Hmm... speaking of Beanz, he hasn't been around for awhile. The lack of blood splattered everywhere is a dead giveaway. A morbid person (not me ) would even say it's been a bit boring around here without Beanz's all-out wars, mostly with Miles, but easily shifted onto some nearby bystander. Denilson has tried to pick up the slack, but alas his white supremacy thesis posts can only hold my interest for about a quarter of a post. It's all downhill from there. Brock? Poor soul is probably out there right now, creating some new identity with which to reenter the forum. If I were him I'd try a country that speaks English, as faking that linguistic-impaired French guy was a bit too tough to pull off convincingly (Grammerly indeed.... ).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Now if I was really a white supremacist
    It does not get more white supremacist than the belief that black people are the most stupidest race on the planet and the most violent and the ones with AIDS

And look I know your gonna do the "But hey, I mean, there are some smart black ppl, there are some black ppl who are not violent and don't have AIDS, I mean, cmon I just saying on average"

OK. But guess what ?

David Duke says that
    Richard Spencer says that
    Bull Connor said that
    Jared Taylor says that

So what ?

There is a 16 year black child in the UK called Ramarani Graham who has an IQ higher than Bill Gates or Einstein in the 160's. That's genius level

But of course he's an exception. Right ? But so what anyway ? Because serial killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140's. That's Mensa level. But would it be right to describe a man who used to slit women from their vagina to their throat as intelligent ?

I've said to you before

What I can not understand is this : Why can’t you be just a racist?

Why do you need these pseudo-scientifical explanations? What is wrong with racism? You do promote it, so why be a shame of it? Why you just can not say; “N****s are stupid.”? Why do you feel the need to have “scientifical crutches”? That is mystery to me.

Why not just be who you are ? Is there a nagging uncertainty that you have ?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-24-2020 at 02:58 PM.

El Kabong Guest

"Most stupidest"

Are you a parody?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    "Most stupidest"

Are you a parody?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    "Most stupidest"

Are you a parody?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Most stupidest"

Are you a parody?
    Just tap out.

El Kabong Guest

"Most stupidest"

Are you a parody?
    Just tap out.

[imghttps://media0.giphy.com/media/3o6vXR0zCclXmWTRfy/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e4eb98b0422ad40e99764ac8cab7 cf26acd8755c&rid=giphy.gif[/img]

You tried to do that grammar thing that some whites like to do in debate about race with a black person.

That is, point out a grammatical error even though it has nothing to do with their argument.

But you failed.
    Oh I'm sorry I thought you were posting about IQ and intelligence. It is my belief that clear communication is a sign of a proper education and it is important to debate. Just now you've used poor grammar and in the past you've pushed a bullshit idea of changing definitions (for example racism which you seem to believe is "power plus prejudice") of universally understood words in order to shape the language to support your argument. All that to say, I find you grotesquely ignorant as an individual, but I certainly do not dare saddle the entire black race with your intellectual density. It is unlikely that you'll respond in any other manner than your typical tired old "Well that's exactly what a white supremacist would say" nonsense, so I will just await that old chestnut I suppose

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh I'm sorry I thought you were posting about IQ and intelligence. It is my belief that clear communication is a sign of a proper education and it is important to debate. Just now you've used poor grammar and in the past you've pushed a bullshit idea of changing definitions (for example racism which you seem to believe is "power plus prejudice") of universally understood words in order to shape the language to support your argument. All that to say, I find you grotesquely ignorant as an individual, but I certainly do not dare saddle the entire black race with your intellectual density. It is unlikely that you'll respond in any other manner than your typical tired old "Well that's exactly what a white supremacist would say" nonsense, so I will just await that old chestnut I suppose

El Kabong Guest

So that's a "yes" you ARE a parody then?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It does not get more white supremacist than the belief that black people are the most stupidest race on the planet and the most violent and the ones with AIDS

And look I know your gonna do the "But hey, I mean, there are some smart black ppl, there are some black ppl who are not violent and don't have AIDS, I mean, cmon I just saying on average"

OK. But guess what ?

David Duke says that
    Bull Connor said that
    Jared Taylor says that

So what ?

There is a 16 year black child in the UK called Ramarani Graham who has an IQ higher than Bill Gates or Einstein in the 160's. That's genius level

But of course he's an exception. Right ? But so what anyway ? Because serial killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140's. That's Mensa level. But would it be right to describe a man who used to slit women from their vagina to their throat as intelligent ?

I've said to you before

Why do you need these pseudo-scientifical explanations? What is wrong with racism? You do promote it, so why be a shame of it? Why you just can not say; “N****s are stupid.”? Why do you feel the need to have “scientifical crutches”? That is mystery to me.

It is perfectly within reason that a black kid can have an IQ of 160. You are clearly rather stupid as I have pretty much said that all along. But yes, to have an IQ of 160 would be an exception and far from the norm. It is unlikely anybody on this forum would have an IQ that high regardless. It is exceptional.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. But guess what ?

David Duke says that
    Bull Connor said that
    Jared Taylor says that

So what ?

I've said to you before

It is perfectly within reason that a black kid can have an IQ of 160. You are clearly rather stupid as I have pretty much said that all along. But yes, to have an IQ of 160 would be an exception and far from the norm. It is unlikely anybody on this forum would have an IQ that high regardless. It is exceptional.
    Well I'm an intellectually inferior black person so of course I'm stupid and you are an intellectually superior white man as white ppl are intellectually superior to black ppl according to you

Wair for it ............."But ...but no .....but there are some smart black ppl....but just saying on av" lol

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. But guess what ?

David Duke says that
    Bull Connor said that
    Jared Taylor says that

So what ?

I've said to you before

Well I'm an intellectually inferior black person so of course I'm stupid and you are an intellectually superior white man as white ppl are intellectually superior to black ppl according to you

Wair for it ............."But ...but no .....but there are some smart black ppl....but just saying on av" lol

You are chewing your own tail now Dennis. The kid with an IQ of 160 proved what I was saying a dozen pages ago. It is not my fault you fail to compute.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. But guess what ?

David Duke says that
    Bull Connor said that
    Jared Taylor says that

So what ?

I've said to you before

You are chewing your own tail now Dennis. The kid with an IQ of 160 proved what I was saying a dozen pages ago. It is not my fault you fail to compute.
    Of course I can't compete because I'm an intellectually inferior black person and you are intellectually superior white person.

So the question are these

What do you do with a race of intellectually inferior black people ?
    If white ppl are intellectually superior to black ppl then why do whites need a system of racism to prop them up ?
    Why are black people intellectually inferior ?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So that's a "yes" you ARE a parody then?
    You're like a four year old yelling insults they don’t understand.

Thread Information