Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fıghters who would have outclassed/beaten the K Bros.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE PHILOSOPHER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    ı was cool clıckıng up tıl I read you thınk Alı and Holmes would lose to the sıssy quıtter brothers
    A grown man using the word 'SISSY' LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK FUCK FOR KLITSCHKO FANS.
    You sound like your heroes, now you think you can dictate which words people can include in their posting vocabulary. Do you want to send your brother around to check Brocktons post before he submits it?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a waste of time this thread is!
    When asked this type of question Ali always answered with something like, we had our time now it's their time. I remember Ali, Frazier and Holmes in a round table discussion and this same guestion came up. Check it out on U Tube. Hell, I feel sorry for the Klitschkos, they have to fight everyone of their era and because you guys want to live in the past, everyone of our era too! Ask yourself these questions, do you dislike the Klits because of their size, or that they aren't from the USA, or that they aren't from the UK, or that you don't like the way they fight, or that they are white or maybe all of the above?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The one thing i like about the klits which is positive is that they always come in shape.

Klits would do very well in any era but bottom line is either klit could not beat a prime or post prime lennox lewis.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fıghters who would have outclassed/beaten the K Bros.

Lennox vs Vitali i'd rate a toss up. (remember Lewis's chin) Wlad vs. Lewis, unless Wlad takes Lennox out early, he gets destroyed.

Bowe vs Wlad, i'd give an in shape Bowe the edge, but the Bowe that fought anyone except Holyfield would get KTFO. Vitali would give Bowe a beatdown.

Prime Tyson would have knocked out Wlad, but i'd favor Vitali by late round KO.

Larry Holmes would outpoint Vitali, and KO Wlad.

Prime Ali would have seriously clowned Wlad, and stopped Vitali, very likely on cuts.

The George Foreman who annihilated Frazier would have knocked out both Klitschko brothers.

Keep in mind, that aside from Lewis, neither Klitschko Bro has fought anyone on the same level as prime Bowe, Tyson, Holmes, Ali, or Foreman. Also keep in mind that you never know how these fights with the K-Bros might go, both Bros are big, tall, powerful men, who stay in shape and have good technical skills, don't underestimate them.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    What a waste of time this thread is!
    When asked this type of question Ali always answered with something like, we had our time now it's their time. I remember Ali, Frazier and Holmes in a round table discussion and this same guestion came up. Check it out on U Tube. Hell, I feel sorry for the Klitschkos, they have to fight everyone of their era and because you guys want to live in the past, everyone of our era too! Ask yourself these questions, do you dislike the Klits because of their size, or that they aren't from the USA, or that they aren't from the UK, or that you don't like the way they fight, or that they are white or maybe all of the above?
    @beenKOed,
    Chill out dude, this is just something we do here when there's not much going on currently in the ring.
    Ali, Holmes, Tyson, et al, have their share of critics on the Forum as well, it's not about living in the past or hating on the Klits, just personal opinions about who you think might win these matchups.
    To be honest I have mixed feelings about most of these matchups and the outcome of some if they actually were to take place might be a big surprise.
    In any event it's all fun and games. (just don't read anything Fenster posts, he's an agitator, )

cheers

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Truthfully not many great heavies could outclass these guys, they are awkward, athletic and big mother f***ers to deal with. No one has an easy time with Vitali who has a great chin but injury prone. Wlad with Manny is so hard to beat with his jab and clinging. It will be tough but Ali, Lewis, Foreman and Tyson could possibly win.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could probably chin em, but I have to get in line behind Charr, Haye and Brockton.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

ICB Guest

Riddick Bowe gets a tad overrated here, yes he had one good fight with Evander Holyfield. And was a good inside fighter for a big man, but he couldn't deal with outside fighters, a washed up Biggs, Tubbs, gave him hell and i actually think Tubbs beat him.

I think he'd have hell vs both Klitschko's but i think he'd find W.Klitschko's chin eventually after being behind on points.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And to add to that - it's hard to rate anyone's performances against Holyfield because he was so inconsistent.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Too early in the thread to mention Danny Williams sparking Potter with one arm?
    Dislocation of a shoulder or elbow hurts but does not usually inolve the TEARING OF MUSCLES.....but I digress. Certainly guys have fought through tough times, but that's all relative, some guys get a hang nail and their are looking to get out of the fight, some guys could have an arm amputated between rounds and want to keep on fighting. Vitali said he couldn't continue and who the hell are you to complain about his decision, he's the one that makes a living boxing, not you.

erics44 why waste your time commenting then?
    Why have you put tearing of muscle in caps? What relevance has it got? Williams was incapacitated by his shoulder and carried on. Vitali didnt.

Who am I? Im every bit a boxing fan as you are and if your cool with calling David Haye a coward for not fighting Wlad then Im cool with calling Vitali a bottler.

If David Haye said he did his best and just couldnt hit Wlad would that be good enough for you and end of story? Of course it wouldnt.

hahaha-- u waıstın you tıme bro tryıng to reason wıth that DOLT named knuckle-draggıng short-busser LYLE of all people.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    And to add to that - it's hard to rate anyone's performances against Holyfield because he was so inconsistent.
    I think the first two fights he was good, i just think he fought the wrong fight in there 1st meeting. The 3rd fight he obviously had problems so im not sure how i rate that win, it was more like Evander Holyfield had no energy to fight rather than Riddick Bowe beating him.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    I think the first two fights he was good, i just think he fought the wrong fight in there 1st meeting. The 3rd fight he obviously had problems so im not sure how i rate that win, it was more like Evander Holyfield had no energy to fight rather than Riddick Bowe beating him.
    Holyfield was not a great consistent champion, no way should he lose to Moorer but then no way should he even beat Bowe/Tyson but he does.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Why have you put tearing of muscle in caps? What relevance has it got? Williams was incapacitated by his shoulder and carried on. Vitali didnt.

Who am I? Im every bit a boxing fan as you are and if your cool with calling David Haye a coward for not fighting Wlad then Im cool with calling Vitali a bottler.

If David Haye said he did his best and just couldnt hit Wlad would that be good enough for you and end of story? Of course it wouldnt.

hahaha-- u waıstın you tıme bro tryıng to reason wıth that DOLT named knuckle-draggıng short-busser LYLE of all people.
    Memphis, because tearing the muscles means you can't physically use your arm. You pop it out and pop it back in then you can still move it around, but whatever you say pal.

David Haye IS a coward and he fought like one and retired like one. How many years did it take for Haye to finally take the fight? Also Vitali doesn't talk shit, he doesn't make excuses....I mean he was well ahead on the cards would he just quit for no reason? You're a fucking fool if you think that. Evander Holyfield fought through his should injuries vs James Toney and look where it got him, that was the last meaningful fight he ever had, oh but Vitali "is a quitter"......yeah, I think you're being selective in your outrage.

brockton, no one that takes Alex Jones serious can call me a "DOLT"....it's a law, the reptilian overlords made it so

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=El Kabong;1091082]

brockton, no one that takes Alex Jones serious can call me a "DOLT"....it's a law, the reptilian overlords made it so

you seem to know quıte more about these salamanders than I do. Hmmmm...let me guess...a MOSSAD double Kabong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People like Tyson and Fraiser would have a great chance against them. They dont like close up fighters who have a goos engine. Thats why Chisora done ok against Vitali. He has the attacking clkose up style but not much of an engine. He does not hit that hard either.

Thread Information