Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Absolute Proof Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Separate issue and somewhat larger but yeah some do think its all by design and when you look at the cops in the US going military on the public under the courts full protection you can clearly see what they expect to occur and their end vision.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obama actually stopped the feds from providing military equpitment to police in may of 2015. Still about four billion in said hardware is already in the local police departments.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @denilson200 Obama actually stopped the feds from providing military equpitment to police in may of 2015. Still about four billion in said hardware is already in the local police departments.
    @walrus
    F.I.F.Y.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    @denilson200 Obama actually stopped the feds from providing military equpitment to police in may of 2015. Still about four billion in said hardware is already in the local police departments.
    [MENTION=24732]walrus[/MENTION @denilson200
    F.I.F.Y.
    Oh snap, I already forgot, [MENTION=6504]denilson200

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    [MENTION=24732]walrus[/MENTION @denilson200
    F.I.F.Y.
    Oh snap, I already forgot, [MENTION=6504]denilson200
    @denilson200@snap.com So its sort of like the forums version of water boarding.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Political correctness is a method the elite use to shut down diversity in the opinions and language that we use. The powers that be want to control the type of language used and the opinions that are deemed acceptable and will use this to set the agenda that they want. For a long time all you ever heard in response to people saying 'We need to control immigration. Wages are being driven down and there is not enough housing and the demands on public services are too great' was 'You are racist, you are xenophobic, you are hateful etc'. Now the arguments made originally had merit and more people are waking up to that, but that is an example of how they try to control the discourse. You see the same thing with the war on terror and the constant use of the word terrorist. Basically anyone who rejects the government narrative ends up being an extremist. That in itself is extremism and unfortunately the schools and news networks are very powerful. It is harder to get the counter narrative out there. Sadly, people still listen to the BBC and Co.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Political correctness is a method the elite use to shut down diversity in the opinions and language that we use. The powers that be want to control the type of language used and the opinions that are deemed acceptable and will use this to set the agenda that they want. For a long time all you ever heard in response to people saying 'We need to control immigration. Wages are being driven down and there is not enough housing and the demands on public services are too great' was 'You are racist, you are xenophobic, you are hateful etc'. Now the arguments made originally had merit and more people are waking up to that, but that is an example of how they try to control the discourse. You see the same thing with the war on terror and the constant use of the word terrorist. Basically anyone who rejects the government narrative ends up being an extremist. That in itself is extremism and unfortunately the schools and news networks are very powerful. It is harder to get the counter narrative out there. Sadly, people still listen to the BBC and Co.
    PC pea brains: "you shouldn't say THIS and you shouldn't say THAT!!"

bwAAAAAAHAHAHA.........uhhhh, .....NO.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Absolute Proof"

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was watching David Icke's recent interview with Alex Jones and he brilliantly summed up political correctness. You could very easily expand what he says to the forum as well. Just take a listen from 1 hour 24 minutes onwards.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolute Proof!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I was watching David Icke's recent interview with Alex Jones and he brilliantly summed up political correctness. You could very easily expand what he says to the forum as well. Just take a listen from 1 hour 24 minutes onwards.
    I think what these two guys say, and the way they say it, is very well represented on this forum

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not pretending to have watched or anything, I'm aware of both guys and consider them utter fools. You're much smarter than to point us to them really, Miles.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Icke and Alex Jones are smart, informed people. They both have their agendas of course, but I listen to them and a lot of others too. I disagree with them on all kinds of things, but I certainly consider their points of view and I think they are right on a lot of issues. You get a lot of good information from them. To just dismiss people as utter fools is all well and good, but it is easy to criticise and not suggest alternatives. It is something I do too, so I'm not having a go. You are an intelligent person, so what would you suggest is a good source of information? You get information in alternative media that you will never hear in the central bank slave, monarchy worshipping, PC British newspapers. I just try to pay attention to all of them and filter accordingly.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't like most media either, but these guys are really no better than any of the lot. If you believe 911 was an inside job, or that the "New World ORder" actually exists, I believe you are at best very poorly informed and wishing for such madness to be true. For as much as you bash the UK, there are several really good media outlets based there. I'm subscribed to the Economist, and I often check Reuters and the Independent online. They arent totally objective and the Independent often has garbage pop stuff, but there is also good breaking information there from people much more informed than these two. I'm sure you disagree.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I don't like most media either, but these guys are really no better than any of the lot. If you believe 911 was an inside job, or that the "New World ORder" actually exists, I believe you are at best very poorly informed and wishing for such madness to be true. For as much as you bash the UK, there are several really good media outlets based there. I'm subscribed to the Economist, and I often check Reuters and the Independent online. They arent totally objective and the Independent often has garbage pop stuff, but there is also good breaking information there from people much more informed than these two. I'm sure you disagree.
    And you can be sure that I disagree too. You have dismissed Alex Jones who is a really good source of information even if you disagree with his agenda he is certainly very well informed as miles has correctly stated. And also as miles has correctly stated you cannot simply dismiss him and because you don't like his hair style or the tone of his voice. Too many of you lot simply dismiss people like David Icke and Alex Jones because you don't like their hair style or the type of coat that they wear but that has s*** to do with the material that they are presenting. Please try to cast your net in a wider zone and this way you will not limit yourself to the myriad things that you might avail yourself of in this universe.

Thread Information