Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    People are banned on Twitter for inciting violence and making threats. Yet nary a peep from them on the Trumpster. They do not apply their policies equally. Don't they see that shutting him up is a service to humanity?

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    People are banned on Twitter for inciting violence and making threats. Yet nary a peep from them on the Trumpster. They do not apply their policies equally. Don't they see that shutting him up is a service to humanity?

Twitter has a policy on incitement. Trump has broken it several times. Do you have a point? People are banned for far less. I don't think using it to threaten nations is okay. I am sorry about that.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just when you thought Trump could not get any dumber.

Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I must admit I never thought I would see a US President who comes across as more of a moron than George W Bush.

It really didn't take long for me to be proven wrong
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Have you ever tried it? I shoot bleach once a week it works

El Kabong Guest

Trump will say some things which don't come across well. It happens when you speak off the cuff to the media who are just DYING to spin whatever you say in a negative manner. The very same media who attempted to push the "A person died from taking the EXACT drug Trump touted to fight the Chinese Coronavirus" story without digging into it AT ALL (hell some people probably still buy that bullshit story!) and they never apologized or made corrections to the story, nah they just left it like that was the whole truth are now going to target Trump for a gaffe? Ridiculous. Trump apparently has to be 100% correct 100% of the time and that's just to break even with the media and by "break even" I mean get 90% negative stories from them.

And it's quite possible that President Trump (not a doctor by the way) was just talking in an inarticulate manner about a potential treatment which is being studied.... https://riviste.fupress.net/index.ph...ticle/view/888

SURELY the press wouldn't be looking for the chance to score a point vs Trump without caring about what he might MEAN. I guess if this is the standard then Joe Biden is going to have a hell of a time "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids"....guess the press will have a field day with that....oh they didn't? HMMMMM I wonder why

Does anyone actually know what the Governor is doing in Michigan? I'd @ mention a very vocal person to ask them specifically but they'd cry and we don't want that do we?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 04-24-2020 at 02:29 PM.

El Kabong Guest

EXCLUSIVE: Dossier Author Testified His Emails Were ‘Wiped,’ He No Longer Has Documents Related To Primary Source
    https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/23/c...emails-source/

Yes it's all so shocking

Slowly but surely we whittle down to the truth.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Have you ever tried it? I shoot bleach once a week it works

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Reporter: Can you clarify your comments about injection on disinfectant?

POTUS [President of the United States]: I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen. Now disinfectant or doing this maybe on the hands would work. I was asking the question of the gentleman who was there yesterday, Bill [Bill Bryan, the acting homeland security undersecretary for science and technology], because when they say that something will last three to four hours or six hours, but if sun is out, or if they use disinfectant, it goes away in less than a minute. Did you hear about this yesterday?
    POTUS: When I was asking a sarcastic — a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside, but it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to a reporter.
    Reporter: But you were asking your medical experts to look into it.
    POTUS: To look into whether or not sun — and disinfectant on the hands — but whether or not sun can help us. Because, I mean he came in yesterday and he said they’ve done a big study. This is a study. This isn’t where he hasn’t done it. This is where they’ve come in with a final report that sun has a massive impact negatively on this virus. In other words, it does not live well with humidity and it doesn’t live well with sun, sunlight, heat. It doesn’t live well with heat and sun and and disinfectant. And that’s what I brought up, and I thought that was clear.
    Jeff Mason [Reuters journalist]: Just to follow up on the comments from yesterday you said you were being sarcastic, but some people may have misunderstood you. Do you want to just clarify?
    POTUS: I wish they […]
    Jeff Mason: Do you want to clarify to Americans if you don’t want people to think that?
    POTUS. Yes. I do think that disinfectant on the hands could have a very good effect. Now, Bill is going back to check that in the laboratory. You know, it’s an amazing laboratory, by the way. It’s amazing the work they do. So, he’s going to check because a hard surface. This is a hard surface I guess maybe depending on whose hand you’re talking about, right? But this is a hard surface and disinfectant, disinfectant has an unbelievable — it wipes it out. You saw it? Sun and heat, and humidity and you wipe it out. And this is from tests — they’ve been doing these tests for a number of months. And the result — so then I said, ‘Well, how do we do it inside the body or even outside the body with the hands and disinfectant I think would work.’ He thinks it would work. When you use it when you’re doing your hands. I guess that’s one of the reasons they say wash your hands, but whether it’s washing hands or disinfectant on your hands, it’s very good. So, they’re going to start looking at that. And there is a way of, you know, if light — if sun, sun itself that sun has a tremendous impact on or kills it like in one — it goes from what was it? Hours to like one minute instead.
    So, I said you got to go back and look, but I’d like them now to look as it pertains to the human body. Not just sitting on a railing or sitting on a wall. I’d like to look as it pertains because maybe there’s something there. They have to work with — I’m not a doctor. They have to work with their doctors. but maybe there is something to light, and the human body, and helping people that are dying.
    Jeff Mason: Just to clarify: You’re not encouraging Americans to inject disinfectant?
    POTUS: No. Of course not…It was said sarcastically. It was put in the form of a question to a group of extraordinary hostile people. Namely, the fake news media.
    Jeff Mason: Some doctors felt you needed to clarify that after your comments.
    POTUS: Of course, all they had to do was see just — you know the way it was asked. I was looking at you.
    Jeff Mason: No you weren’t sir. I wasn’t there yesterday.
    Weijia Jiang: You were looking at Dr. Birx.
    POTUS: What’s that?
    Weijia Jiang: You were looking at Dr. Birx.
    POTUS: I was looking at Bill. I was looking at the doctor. I was looking at some of the reporters. I don’t know if you were there. Were you there?
    Weijia Jiang: I was there and I watched you ask her.
    POTUS: You were there. You were there. You I never forget.
    Jeff Mason: I wasn’t there yesterday.
    POTUS: You were not?
    Jeff Mason: No sir.
    POTUS: Yeah. I didn’t think you were there. End of Oval transcript.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I seriously never thought he’d one up his “Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do.....” when referring to the War of Independence and fighting the British...in 1775...but the man is determined! The thing about insisting of being the face and the voice of every aspect of every given situation literally every single day is that words matter. You put yourself out there, you better count on your flubs, faults and the occasional dumb things falling from your mouth to be called on the carpet. It's amazing to think that way back when all Gov Dean had to do was yell like a cowboy and he was labeled unhinged and unfit. Bush didn't know how a grocery scanner worked on live TV and was called out of touch. Quayle added an E on potato trying to correct a child and was labeled, well, Dan Quayle .

Noticed today he said next to absolutely nothing and took zero questions. For once. Amazing how that works. "I was being sarcastic"....riiiiiight .
    Last edited by Spicoli; 04-25-2020 at 01:00 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hw was embarrassed to get questions like "Mr. President, should people inject Lysol?" So he ran out before the press reporters could grill him about that. If he said he was sarcastic, they could then call him out and say "Isn't it irresponsible to be sarcastic at these deadly times?" So he ran out.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Hw was embarrassed to get questions like "Mr. President, should people inject Lysol?" So he ran out before the press reporters could grill him about that. If he said he was sarcastic, they could then call him out and say "Isn't it irresponsible to be sarcastic at these deadly times?" So he ran out.
    Well that would make the press look dumb because he didn't say and didn't mean that unless of course you think the President is retarded or you yourself are retarded.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Well that would make the press look dumb because he didn't say and didn't mean that unless of course you think the President is retarded or you yourself are retarded.

Nice backhanded welcome to a new member by you there.

THE PRESIDENT: "Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

And you are more worried about the Press appearing to be dumb?

You seem to like to claim to be against sheepish blind following of big Government, yet whenever Trump says something stupid you find it impossible to bring yourself to even mention it in this thread. Almost like you are more worried about maintaining the daft narrative that Trump is somehow the victim and should never be held responsible for his own actions.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Thread Information