Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Robert Easter Jr shot three times

Robert Easter Jr: Former world boxing champion shot three times by robbers, father says.

Former lightweight world boxing champion Robert Easter Jr is in hospital after he was shot three times by a group of robbers on Sunday, his father has said.

Easter was taken to hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio following the attack and underwent surgery to remove bullet fragments, according to local reports, but the 31-year-old has since confirmed he is in a stable condition.

“I appreciate the love im resting up guys I appreciate you all I will recover and be ok,” Easter tweeted on Monday night. His father, Robert Easter Sr, also confirmed that his injuries were not life-threatening.

Easter was shot three times by a group of robbers who stole three diamond ring, two gold chains and the American’s mobile phone, his father told WTOL 11.

Easter (23-1-1, 14 KO) suffered the only defeat of his career when he lost his lightweight titles to Mikey Garcia in 2019.

He ended a 16-month layoff with victory over Ryan Martin in February 2021 on what was his last professional appearance.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...cid=entnewsntp
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Robert Easter Jr shot three times

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Robert Easter Jr: Former world boxing champion shot three times by robbers, father says.

Former lightweight world boxing champion Robert Easter Jr is in hospital after he was shot three times by a group of robbers on Sunday, his father has said.

Easter was taken to hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio following the attack and underwent surgery to remove bullet fragments, according to local reports, but the 31-year-old has since confirmed he is in a stable condition.

“I appreciate the love im resting up guys I appreciate you all I will recover and be ok,” Easter tweeted on Monday night. His father, Robert Easter Sr, also confirmed that his injuries were not life-threatening.

Easter was shot three times by a group of robbers who stole three diamond ring, two gold chains and the American’s mobile phone, his father told WTOL 11.

Easter (23-1-1, 14 KO) suffered the only defeat of his career when he lost his lightweight titles to Mikey Garcia in 2019.

He ended a 16-month layoff with victory over Ryan Martin in February 2021 on what was his last professional appearance.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...cid=entnewsntp
    Mafia hit. They want him to take a fight and throw it and he is refusing. Boxing is just so corrupt with shady figures.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My friend fought him in his 12th pro fight. I hope that he recovers.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Probably put his hands on someone's daughter/sister or someone else outside the ring.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Undisputed View Post
    Probably put his hands on someone's daughter/sister or someone else outside the ring.
    Dude that escalated quickly. Didn't realize he was semi retired at 135'ish. Shame really with that master jab. Glad he's on the mend

Thread Information