937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who wins? Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II 2020年2月22日

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Wilder should not go into a third fight in under a year. Clear as day there has been zero plan B and it's not like he didn't land cleanest right tonight. Fury was friggin possessed
    Some say his eardrum is busted and his balance was obviously gone, so not much you can do with that. I thought Fury landed an illegal shot and it changed the entire fight. Wilder was fine for nearly rounds and only then did it change. He was brave for continuing when he knew he was messed up.

I think Fury just took advantage of the situation and thus looked good. Do it again minus the rabbit punch and see how it goes. Fury still couldn't stop an obviously lucid Wilder who to be fair should be saved for another day as he is better than that.
    The truth is he is not better than that. Disgusting that you then on top of everything, suggest Fury hasn't stopped the American. Why don't you move there and make the transition complete Wonderwoman?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Fury is so unorthodox , he is a nightmare to fight .
    Once again he proves me wrong, maybe he is better than we thought. Wilder is all about power but lack of boxing skils for sure, heart not questioned.

Bravo.

Maybe? What does he have to do? jump thru a hoop on the moon? Made Wlad look ordinary, beat Wilder 9-3, the stopped him in the rematch.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well done tyson, he fought a great fight
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow, wow , fucking WOW! I knew Fury was a very skilful Boxer, but I never thought Fury had that power and controlled aggression in him.
    Yes , The Ear May have affected Wilder, but he is probably the most overrated HW Champion I can think of.
    The only thing I can really say is @ross , PLEASE COME BACK AND TAKE YOUR DESERVED GLORY.
    I’m still calling it 1-1 though, because although you were bang on about Fury, you were way off with Eubank Jr.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Fury is so unorthodox , he is a nightmare to fight .
    Once again he proves me wrong, maybe he is better than we thought. Wilder is all about power but lack of boxing skils for sure, heart not questioned.

Bravo.

Maybe? What does he have to do? jump thru a hoop on the moon? Made Wlad look ordinary, beat Wilder 9-3, the stopped him in the rematch.
    Well I thought Fury was utter turd so he is I definitely better than I thought he was, some here may have rated him from the start people like Ross.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At the time Ross was still posting prior to the Wlad fight, I also thought it was too big a jump for Fury.

After he won that fight, I had little doubt on Furys abilities since.

Felt he could beat Wilder down as one of them is manufactured, and the other was born into it. So Fury could adapt better against adversity.

Wilder is tough, mentally strong, and good chin despite lacking elsewhere. That's dangerous.

Still surprised at how Fury did it, just like he said he would beforehand.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So much thanks to Tyson Fury for finally bringing him down. Much respect big man

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder should not go into a third fight in under a year. Clear as day there has been zero plan B and it's not like he didn't land cleanest right tonight. Fury was friggin possessed
    Some say his eardrum is busted and his balance was obviously gone, so not much you can do with that. I thought Fury landed an illegal shot and it changed the entire fight. Wilder was fine for nearly rounds and only then did it change. He was brave for continuing when he knew he was messed up.

I think Fury just took advantage of the situation and thus looked good. Do it again minus the rabbit punch and see how it goes. Fury still couldn't stop an obviously lucid Wilder who to be fair should be saved for another day as he is better than that.
    The truth is he is not better than that. Disgusting that you then on top of everything, suggest Fury hasn't stopped the American. Why don't you move there and make the transition complete Wonderwoman?
    Fury didn't stop him. Wilder's corner did.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles you a Wilder fan or just not a Fury fan ?
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes i noticed Deontay's corner beating the shit out of him for six and a half rounds
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some return fights are a dull affair compared to the original, this one was exicting also, even if it wasnt 12 rounds.

Obvious notable exception are both fights with Barrera vs Morales

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not taking into account the first fight Wilder where Fury still wasn't at 100%...Otto Wallin managed to take Fury 12 rounds...Wilder couldn't manage 7

Maybe Wilder should look to fight Tom Schwarz or Sefer Seferi next, Otto might be a little too dangerous for him

I joke I joke

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes i noticed Deontay's corner beating the shit out of him for six and a half rounds
    Twistes ankle and a busted ear drum. Wilder was fine up until the borderline illegal shot. Fury couldn't even stop an injured Wilder. Let him try and repeat it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf: Do you reckon Fury would not have stopped Wilder if there was no towel flung in?

Round 8, 9 10, 11 ,12? Thats a long time when you're in trouble in a place that finds you out very quickly.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You never know. I doubt Fury could repeat it though as it would mean he would need to discombobulate Wilder again. Highly unlikely. He got a bit of a break with the ear plus zero balance as a consequence. Wilder was bleeding from the ear. Until that it was a close fight. Fury's Khan-Barrera style gift. Rematch. 😎

Thread Information