Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Are you getting a flu shot this year

.....aaaaaaaaand thats proof right there that ANYbody can say ANYthing, but it doesnt make it valid. How do you know you ate breakfast or lunch today? How do you know you are breathing right now? Hwo do you know this is a boxing forum? How do you know? How do you know? HOW DO YOU KNOW? You can train a parakeet to ask that question as a rebuttal to anything anyone ever says. It doesnt mean that it means anything though. Its just words:

h-o-w d-o y-o-u k-n-o-w , its just a combination of letters. Means nothing. That question means nothing. Has no meaning. "How do you know?"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i know if i hold your head under water you will have trouble breathing within a few minutes
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But how do you know that? Have you tried it under laboratory conditions, or is there evidence from somebody who has?

Otherwise, surely you are just expressing a belief, possibly programmed into you at an early age by TV or films. Maybe even school, which is of course just a front for the Illuminati.

Somebody (other than me) might think you are just doing exactly what you accuse everyone else of doing. How do you know that Brock would have trouble breathing underwater. Many animals can breathe underwater, you know. He may not be human.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    But how do you know that? Have you tried it under laboratory conditions, or is there evidence from somebody who has?

Otherwise, surely you are just expressing a belief, possibly programmed into you at an early age by TV or films. Maybe even school, which is of course just a front for the Illuminati.

Somebody (other than me) might think you are just doing exactly what you accuse everyone else of doing. How do you know that Brock would have trouble breathing underwater. Many animals can breathe underwater, you know. He may not be human.

try it yourself. doesn't have to be done in a lab to be proved true. no belief, you can try it. he may be a leprechaun but unless i can prove it that would just be an idea
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Precisely. I mean first off, he couldnt do it. Let's eliminate that right off. And secondly, he never tried it before and can't show us how he knows it to be true.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn’t mean to start controversy with this thread I posted it the day of or before I got my flu shot. I know many here are paranoid of wuhan, and I don’t mean that in a derogatory term just saying many threads here on covid end up like end times stuff. For that reason I just figured there would be a resounding “yes” to my question as if people are concerned about covid having such a massive impact this winter I thought most would want to give the flu shot a try to keep from thread the flu and ending up needing to see your doc taxing the healthcare system more. That was one reason I got it. If you are concerned about covid it makes sense to get the flu shot. TBH another motivating factor was getting the flu last year. It was like a month before covid became big news. It was definitely the sickest I have ever been and I would like to avoid that again.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Precisely. I mean first off, he couldnt do it. Let's eliminate that right off. And secondly, he never tried it before and can't show us how he knows it to be true.
    you could try it live at your zoom meeting to prove me wrong. if you agree to submerge your head beneath water live on your zoom meeting we will see if i am correct that you will have trouble breathing within a few minutes. i'll attend. then we can all know if that's true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

you could try it live at your zoom meeting to prove me wrong. if you agree to submerge your head beneath water live on your zoom meeting we will see if i am correct that you will have trouble breathing within a few minutes. i'll attend. then we can all know if that's true
    You believe images on the interwebs?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you asking for 'a practical demonstration', otherwise I suppose 'it is just words'?

Check.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Are you asking for 'a practical demonstration', otherwise I suppose 'it is just words'?

Check.
    i'm asking him to show us if he thinks he can do something other than what we all know to be true spastic

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Check.
    i'm asking him to show us if he thinks he can do something other than what we all know to be true spastic
    That's just meaningless words. Can you provide a practical demonstration as to what you want to be shown? Because you always just type words.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So @TIC asked if Brock was going to try to submerge his head under water for a few minutes at one of his Zoom meetings to see if he ends up having trouble breathing.
    So the only question is..... is Brock gonna try it ?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    So @TIC asked if Brock was going to try to submerge his head under water for a few minutes at one of his Zoom meetings to see if he ends up having trouble breathing.
    So the only question is..... is Brock gonna try it ?
    A Zoom screen is only virtual reality, it can never be a practical demonstration under laboratory conditions. Plus you and TIC believe in the interwebbs.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

these retards twist themselves in knots trying to avoid the truth

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information