Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Should the cunt be run out of town?

Thread: Questions for Gideon Osborne

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Questions for Gideon Osborne

This wonderful lady presents some wonderful questions for darling Gideon, the non-qualified, landed, crony relative of the Queen.....the lovely Chancellor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61bml_MRO8w

On the basis of the evidence provided should he bugger off along with the rest of Parliament and the monarchy? Or should he stay until the bankrupt end?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Questions for Gideon Osborne

I voted yes of course, because I hate all of these slimy duplicitous, morally repugnant snakes. They are not even human and their actions are testament to such a statement. Gideon is a prime example of how politics works. It has nothing to do with skills, qualifications or ability to do a job. It is all about saying the right things, having the right family, hanging out with the correct hookers, and covering up others who might have done rather naughty things. It is cronyism and Mr Osborne is a prime example of this nefarious system. Osbourne would struggle on an ASDA counter, and looking at the national debt, piling derivatives and bigger than ever banks, the job of Chancellor is looking a little beyond him. I don't like you 'George' and I think most people would agree with that statement, though voting is a slow process here as recent votes will attest to.

It might be asked, why am I picking on poor George. Well, I am just singling him out. You can cut and paste most of these political drones and it's the same scenario. They are largely spoiled trash educated at moral sucking pervert promoting institutions and then go into power wanting to bugger society. They are horrid people you wouldn't want to converse with.

Also, check out this lovely ladies other videos, she is really good. She has a sharp mind and knows her information. More and more people do and it's good to see.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The man in control of the economy is asked an extremely basic question: 'What is 7 times 8'? Being a semi-literate, mathematically challenged politician, he refused to answer the question. He has apparently made it a rule in life not to answer maths questions (he actually said that). With people like this in control of key positions in power, you have to feel positive about the future. And of course, Mr Osborne, even after several years has still not yet managed to balance the books. Ah the irony. 7 times 8, Gideon. The answer is 56 which ironically enough is exactly the same as your IQ.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought Cameron was a rich out of touch Tory twat but Osborne looks even more evil and twisted.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for being the sole participant in my thread, Master. Timely enough Chris Spivey has also decided the time is ripe to mock Mr Osborne/Osbourne (oh who gives a fuck how he spells it, the man makes up his names when he see fit). It is very funny, informative and even has pictures for those that cannot read.

Charity & the Bean Stalk

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many people do you know are named Gideon? That alone means he should be shot.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have never known anyone named Gideon. The man has clearly never lived in the real world. 'I don't do maths questions like this'. Why Gideon? Are you not the Chancellor? How did you settle the bill when you went to the brothel? Did you just use a card?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-tell-all.html

Each of these elite Tories has a thread like this in them. So easy, because they are so stupid. However, doing drugs, buying hookers and denying it, makes him a weak link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TBC2o09tF4
    Last edited by Gandalf; 08-09-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The evidence shown here would get an ordinary man sacked. With the research I have, on all of these sub humans, the paths are quite the same. George Osborne is one of the cuter processes. He is terrible, but nothing special. It is others that should worry a lot more. In some ways I don't mind Osborne. He should be booted from politics immediately though.

Thread Information