Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default PDC world darts

Anyone watching ?

Have to say I’ve watched little this year. Will watch a few now I guess.

For me darts seems to have lost something since Taylor departed - maybe it’s just me but I’m not just as interested. And I don’t follow it all the time but the standard seems to have dropped ever so slightly ? And I mean by that the averages of the top players.

Need a serious consistent challenger to MVG to push him on too. Anderson getting older now and the others don’t seem to be as consistent as Taylor could be.

I did watch MVG the other night mind and His opponent was the fastest thrower I have ever seen ! He lost 4-0 mind but had his chances. Name escapes me.....

Anyway I’ve just rambled on here but I’m sure you get the general idea
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PDC world darts

​It's a bit like Tier 2 heavyweight boxing. Big fat blokes who sweat a lot and probably eat 6 biryanis for tea.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gotta say u guys probably know in the US darts is not a big thing as far as TV and a massive following go but espn will occasionally play some tournaments and it’s very impressive how good those guys are and how the crowd is so into it. If I lived in England I think I would be a big dart fan. I’d get real drunk and be totally into it. As a matter of a fact, in honor of your great leader Boris (who is obviously, like trump, a Russian super secret agent) I might renounce my US citizenship and become British so I can become a drunken Brit dart fan. Where is @Batman I might need to crash at his pad as I’m going to be such a mess of an alcoholic no way can I work, I need someone like Batman to help me through this transition. I can do the beaner thing and leach off the system but I don’t think he will show me the secrets. I know master works with parolees if I’m lucky when I get out of jail for my numerous public drunken and lewdness arrests he can also supervise me. I can’t wait

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The woman has done well and the atmosphere looks amazing but not watched it since Eric bristow and Jocky Wilson.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You work with parolees? Get in touch. I have a suggestion

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I gotta say u guys probably know in the US darts is not a big thing as far as TV and a massive following go but espn will occasionally play some tournaments and it’s very impressive how good those guys are and how the crowd is so into it. If I lived in England I think I would be a big dart fan. I’d get real drunk and be totally into it. As a matter of a fact, in honor of your great leader Boris (who is obviously, like trump, a Russian super secret agent) I might renounce my US citizenship and become British so I can become a drunken Brit dart fan. Where is @Batman I might need to crash at his pad as I’m going to be such a mess of an alcoholic no way can I work, I need someone like Batman to help me through this transition. I can do the beaner thing and leach off the system but I don’t think he will show me the secrets. I know master works with parolees if I’m lucky when I get out of jail for my numerous public drunken and lewdness arrests he can also supervise me. I can’t wait
    @walrus sorry mate, I've been offline for the last few days, Xmas night I drank a bottle of Moonshine and nearly went blind (I shit you not, the stuff nearly killed me, got it off Amazon, I'm a hardened drinker but I'll never touch that stuff again)

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    @walrus sorry mate, I've been offline for the last few days, Xmas night I drank a bottle of Moonshine and nearly went blind (I shit you not, the stuff nearly killed me, got it off Amazon, I'm a hardened drinker but I'll never touch that stuff again)
    #damn at Batman doesn’t sound good. Was it like real backyard moonshine. I got a bottle last year. There is a show in the US about some guys who make moonshine and I wanted to try it. It was blueberry shine. I took two shots and gave it away. Brutal stuff. If you drank a bottle I suggest you remove your liver and rinse it in the sink.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are welcome to stay at mine Walrus. I have some shackles in the wine cellar with your name on.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are welcome to stay at mine Walrus. I have some shackles in the wine cellar with your name on.
    Do you serve cheese

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you serve cheese

Yes of course

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strangest darts thread I've ever read

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you serve cheese

Yes of course

Ok I’m in I buy Irish cheese here in the US it’s very good. I’m sure England must make some good cheese. Thanks for the invite beaner

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you serve cheese

Yes of course

Ok I’m in I buy Irish cheese here in the US it’s very good. I’m sure England must make some good cheese. Thanks for the invite beaner
    As good and in many cases better than France nowadays. Each region as its own variety or variations on old classics. Cheddar from near here up in Somerset where X is, (Somerset Brie too) Cornish Yarg closer to me, and from here in my county these - https://www.cookipedia.co.uk/recipes...:Devon_cheeses
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you serve cheese

Yes of course

As good and in many cases better than France nowadays. Each region as its own variety or variations on old classics. Cheddar from near here up in Somerset where X is, (Somerset Brie too) Cornish Yarg closer to me, and from here in my county these - https://www.cookipedia.co.uk/recipes...:Devon_cheeses
    I know for some reason many Europeans look down on US cheese. I’m a cheese guy and on occasion will buy the small blocks that run 50 bucks and over. Our cheeses from NY and Wisconsin rival any European cheese I’ve purchased. I got a block of Wisconsin cheese that was aged twenty years and it was amazing. I’m not saying this knocking any European cheese just making a point. Cheese for me must be made from steroid free grass fed cattle. I will pick up a block of English cheese as soon as I come across one or I’ll wait till I’m in beaners basement

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

American cheese blows. I lived 2 years in Oestrich-Winkel, Schloss Reichartshausen am Rhein, Wiesbaden, Frankfurt, Germany. The cheese there and in Dijon, France as well as in Toscana, Italy ***TOTALLY BLOWS AWAY ANY SHIT AMERICAN SO-CALLED CHEESE 8 DAYS A WEEK***

I don't know what upstate New York or Vermont cheese walruses talking about (Cabot horse shit, black Diamond shit-cheese?) but it doesn't come anywhere near the Italian or German or French cheese. You see this is what happens when you leave too long at the United States. Take it for from me I have lived 12 and 1/2 years of my life outside of the United States. I think I am more of an authority to make the comparison between cheese's than walrus is.

Thread Information