Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Rice View Post

Lets make a bet
    Who ends up with a better record? Alright. Your on

By the way, lets see Bradford throw 7 TD's.

They won't be better than Denver however 9-7 or 10-6 is realistic, for many years Bradford had a shit supporting cast, he now has some weapons.
    You said lets bet. So lets bet. Two options. I'll let you pick

1, Better record. Denver or St. Louis?
    2, Most TD passes. Manning or Bradford?

And you think you are going to bait me in with 2 unfair options

How about the Rams finish with a winning record
    What kind of pussy bet is that? You don't wanna put them in direct competition against Denver, fine. It's a slaughter anyway. How about the Rams will not win there division? That's a fair bet. Remember Sam Bradford is "really good."

That's a fair bet?? With the Seahawks and 49ers in the same division?
    Not only does this motherfucker know nothing about boxing....... he knows even less about football.
    He's the one talking up the Rams. Let's see if that confidence is real or just talk.

Seahawks? Might as well just give this elite team the trophy already. There that good, right? Dumb fuck.

# 1 ranked defense in the NFL.
    It's only week 1 and they got to face the Panthers. Who wouldn't be ranked number 1 after that?

Seahawks, 49ers lead the list of NFL’s top�defenses | Audibles - SI.com

Darrelle Revis ain't got nothing on Sherman.
    Yeah cuz everything that happens last year always stays the same.

And last time I checked a team needs a good offense as well. Go ahead tell me how it's top notch

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Fair bet is Rams winning record or not. Make him take it, Jerry.
    Stop sucking his dick already. Unless you trying to make a bet with whatever team you follow shut the fuck up and let him think for himself

Lets make a bet

They won't be better than Denver however 9-7 or 10-6 is realistic, for many years Bradford had a shit supporting cast, he now has some weapons.

What kind of pussy bet is that? You don't wanna put them in direct competition against Denver, fine. It's a slaughter anyway. How about the Rams will not win there division? That's a fair bet. Remember Sam Bradford is "really good."

Rams went 7-8-1 last year so why would it be a fair bet to put them over Seattle or San Fran, they also have the youngest team in the NFL that is still learning, my whole point was that they are no laughing stock like you made them out to be.
    I did not call them anything. You took a shot at Petyon's post season success. So I wanted to know how a Ram fan have the nerve to even talk about the post season when it hasn't seen it in almost 10 years.

But if winning the division over the 49ers and the unstoppable, juggernaut Seahawks is to much to ask than fine. Most TD's between Manning and Bradford. That's more than fair. Bradford threw the ball a lot last year. He's gonna throw the ball a lot this year. And remember. He's really good.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VD only will take bets in which he has an advantage.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: NFL Picks Week 1

And last time I checked a team needs a good offense as well. Go ahead tell me how it's top notch

One of the top young QB's in Russell Wilson. An elite RB in Marshawn Lynch (who, although up in years and mileage, can still turn in elite performances). If Lynch ever goes down, they've got one of the top backups in the league in Christine Michael (even if he does have a strange first name). They would've battled for top honors in the NFC, if Percy Harvin hadn't gone down for the season.

No... the offense is not elite. But they more than make up for it with their stellar defense. And they're next to unbeatable at home.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets make a bet

That's a fair bet?? With the Seahawks and 49ers in the same division?
    Not only does this motherfucker know nothing about boxing....... he knows even less about football.
    He's the one talking up the Rams. Let's see if that confidence is real or just talk.

Seahawks? Might as well just give this elite team the trophy already. There that good, right? Dumb fuck.

# 1 ranked defense in the NFL.
    It's only week 1 and they got to face the Panthers. Who wouldn't be ranked number 1 after that?

Seahawks, 49ers lead the list of NFL’s top�defenses | Audibles - SI.com

Darrelle Revis ain't got nothing on Sherman.

Stop sucking his dick already. Unless you trying to make a bet with whatever team you follow shut the fuck up and let him think for himself

Lets make a bet

Rams went 7-8-1 last year so why would it be a fair bet to put them over Seattle or San Fran, they also have the youngest team in the NFL that is still learning, my whole point was that they are no laughing stock like you made them out to be.
    I did not call them anything. You took a shot at Petyon's post season success. So I wanted to know how a Ram fan have the nerve to even talk about the post season when it hasn't seen it in almost 10 years.

But if winning the division over the 49ers and the unstoppable, juggernaut Seahawks is to much to ask than fine. Most TD's between Manning and Bradford. That's more than fair. Bradford threw the ball a lot last year. He's gonna throw the ball a lot this year. And remember. He's really good.

I have pulled the fairness out of you before so I know I can do it again, a winning record is a fair bet and you know it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rams won, Bradford looks good.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saints and Falcons was a killer game! Defense came up huge and Brees had radar. Fuckin Falcons....bahahahaha!! Love that rivalry.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One of the top young QB's in Russell Wilson. An elite RB in Marshawn Lynch (who, although up in years and mileage, can still turn in elite performances). If Lynch ever goes down, they've got one of the top backups in the league in Christine Michael (even if he does have a strange first name). They would've battled for top honors in the NFC, if Percy Harvin hadn't gone down for the season.

No... the offense is not elite. But they more than make up for it with their stellar defense. And they're next to unbeatable at home.
    The Seahawks should be a playoff team. But I don't see them as a Super Bowl contender. Lynch looked shot against a mediocre defense. Calling Michael one of the top backups in the league is just dumb considering the muthafukka has yet to play one game in the NFL. Robert Turbin knows the offense. He'll back up Lynch. And he ain't much. Percy would of been a great weapon but he's hurt. And I wouldn't be surprised if Sidney Rice goes down as well

VD only will take bets in which he has an advantage.
    Who said "Lets bet?" You. Not me. So let's bet

Rams won, Bradford looks good.
    Bradford is the man. He looked awesome. Fucking outstanding. He's an MVP threat.

So Manning-Bradford for most TD passes is the bet, right?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was hoping Farve would walk on the field late and pull the rabbit out of the hat for the Pack lol

Wow both Mannings had a hell of a week throwing 450 and 460+ yards

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Seahawks should be a playoff team. But I don't see them as a Super Bowl contender. Lynch looked shot against a mediocre defense. Calling Michael one of the top backups in the league is just dumb considering the muthafukka has yet to play one game in the NFL. Robert Turbin knows the offense. He'll back up Lynch. And he ain't much. Percy would of been a great weapon but he's hurt. And I wouldn't be surprised if Sidney Rice goes down as well

Point well taken about Michael. He's a top talent, but one can't tell until he plays his first game. Turbin's pretty good too, so at least there's some hope at RB is Lynch goes down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Post Re: NFL Picks Week 1

I won't even post mine, looking up for Week 2!! I went 7-8.. lol.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Point well taken about Michael. He's a top talent, but one can't tell until he plays his first game. Turbin's pretty good too, so at least there's some hope at RB is Lynch goes down.
    They'll be in trouble if Lynch goes down. Turbin is solid. He's good for a couple of carries and a couple of catches. Like I said he knows the offense. He's also good blocker and picks up the blitz pretty well. But he's not a 20 carries a game back. If there force to use him in that role there in serious trouble.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a very good weekend for you, @Violent Demise.
    First Canelo gets shutout and schooled by Mayweather......then the "mediocre" Seahawks crush the 49ers 29-3.

Granted, the Seahawks may not make the Super Bowl, as their offense is not "SB material". Damn, but that defense is just SCARY. Thankfully, I have them on my fantasy team.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a very good weekend for you, @Violent Demise.
    First Canelo gets shutout and schooled by Mayweather......then the "mediocre" Seahawks crush the 49ers 29-3.

Granted, the Seahawks may not make the Super Bowl, as their offense is not "SB material". Damn, but that defense is just SCARY. Thankfully, I have them on my fantasy team.
    I don't give a fuck about no punk ass 49ers. The fuck I care if they lose? The final score says rout. But to me Seattle only looked good in the 2nd half. It was a mistake to call it's offense mediocre. It's not mediocre. It's poor. They put 29 points only cuz of the excellent field position there outstanding defense gave them. Other than that they were struggling to move the ball against the weak 49ers defense. The Seahawks are an NFC team. But for years they were in the AFC west. Which means they along with the faggot ass Raiders, gay ass Chargers and homosexual Chiefs were the main rivals of the Denver Broncos. The team I been following since I was 5 years old. So while they might be a little better than I originally gave them credit for, it still and always will be fuck the Seattle QueerHawks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a very good weekend for you, @Violent Demise .

I don't give a fuck about no punk ass 49ers. The fuck I care if they lose? The final score says rout. But to me Seattle only looked good in the 2nd half. It was a mistake to call it's offense mediocre. It's not mediocre. It's poor. They put 29 points only cuz of the excellent field position there outstanding defense gave them. Other than that they were struggling to move the ball against the weak 49ers defense. The Seahawks are an NFC team. But for years they were in the AFC west. Which means they along with the faggot ass Raiders, gay ass Chargers and homosexual Chiefs were the main rivals of the Denver Broncos. The team I been following since I was 5 years old. So while they might be a little better than I originally gave them credit for, it still and always will be fuck the Seattle QueerHawks

The 49er defense is now POOR? Damn... I guess we don't agree on anything.
    And you a Broncos fan?
    I had you pegged as a Raider fan, if anything.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even a NFL thread turns into a constant fuss over swollen peckers You two just need to fookin fight...its the only way...I'll pay airfare and a nights stay and comp Burger King in the Comfort Inn of your choice. Man, ya'll run deep with it! Anyway looking for the Saints to stomp a pity path in the chest of Cardinal fans this weekend...time for some pay back!

Thread Information