Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuck all your politics, the villa are back in the premier league!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fuck all your politics, the villa are back in the premier league!!!

They call it the richest game in football and now that we have got promotion , back where we belong we are also the third richest club in the fucking country, COME ON THE VILLA

fucking amazing, brilliant, can't wait for next season now

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fuck all your politics, the villa are back in the premier league!!!

Congrats mate, I’m happy for you, even though I’m a Leeds fan at heart. I don’t mind the Villa, only one thing boils my piss about them , and that’s John Terry.
    God forbid they have a slow start to next season cos that snakey cunt will be in the board’s ear ready to get the manager the sack and take over.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Congrats mate, I’m happy for you, even though I’m a Leeds fan at heart. I don’t mind the Villa, only one thing boils my piss about them , and that’s John Terry.
    God forbid they have a slow start to next season cos that snakey cunt will be in the board’s ear ready to get the manager the sack and take over.
    Gotta be honest I never liked Terry before he signed for us, when he did sign though I was one of the few people who thought it was a great signing (it was weird, I'm normally the negative fucker but I went against the grain) even though his legs had clearly gone he marshaled the back four like a true boss, you heard stories about how he was spending time with kids like Grealish and you could see them improving week by week.

When Bruce got the sack and they said that JT coming in as assistant manager (or head coach) was one of the clauses the new manager had to agree to, I was fucking worried, massively worried, but as it happens, JT and Dean Smith have known each other for years, it could have gone massively wrong but it has ended up working wonders.

I honestly think that now we are back in the prem he will give us another year or two before moving on to a full time managers role, he doesn't seem to be in a rush

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Terry will join Middlesbrough or Chelsea if Lampard goes there.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Terry would be a mug to join Middlesbrough, if Chelsea come calling then its a different matter but I think he is happy to bide his time and stick with us for the minute.

After all we are the 3rd richest team in the premier league

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Terry would be a mug to join Middlesbrough, if Chelsea come calling then its a different matter but I think he is happy to bide his time and stick with us for the minute.

He’s a fucking snake, he’ll shit on someone somewhere, you mark my words.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any sport where you cant use your hands is gay. Fact. Any decent HW boxer would be the best soccer player ever if they just allowed punching, but no soccer players would make good boxers if they allowed you to kick a ball around in the ring. Try and fight that logic, bitches.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am bump up this thread every time Villa lose just to remind Batman of the joy he once had.

El Kabong Guest

You're a mod can't you pin it?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Terry won't go anywhere for a while.
    Why would he when Villa have 2 Billionaire owners bank rolling them.
    It'll be interesting to see who you buy pre season but I expect some top end signings to arrive.
    No doubt about it Villa will be challenging for top 4 in a matter of years, they can just buy their way to success just like Chelsea did when Abramovich took over.
    Won't happen over night but I'd be a very happy man if I was a Villa fan.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

It'll be interesting to see who you buy pre season but I expect some top end signings to arrive.
    No doubt about it Villa will be challenging for top 4 in a matter of years, they can just buy their way to success just like Chelsea did when Abramovich took over.
    I'm not getting ahead of myself just yet, first off we need to re-establish ourselves in the top flight, that's the most important thing right now.

It's certainly a very interesting and exciting time for us at the minute though

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    That is a bit harsh on Villa I am sure they will win some matches.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    That is a bit harsh on Villa I am sure they will win some matches.
    .....pussy

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not getting ahead of myself just yet, first off we need to re-establish ourselves in the top flight, that's the most important thing right now.

"Top flight" 😂

Villa have never been that but can do a Chelsea/Man City and buy their way to it.
    If a Premier League club have Billionare backing then they'll win trophies sooner or later - Simple.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Top flight" 😂

Villa have never been that but can do a Chelsea/Man City and buy their way to it.
    If a Premier League club have Billionare backing then they'll win trophies sooner or later - Simple.
    Not sure if you know what top flight means, it isn't the big boys like Chelsea/Man City, it is literally every team in the premier league, as in the premier league IS the top flight, doesn't matter who you are, if you are in the prem you are playing in the top flight.

That's what I meant, the villa need to establish themselves as a premiership club again, I didn't mean we need to go out and win the league.

Thread Information