428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Wait I found other news. So in the new quarterly report the Pentagon IG finds pulling out of Syria has strengthened the Islamic State and increased it's ability to plan attacks abroad. Nope, never saw that coming. In other news Trump going to Walter Reed was supremely overblown. Total non news for me though it's believable that he may need an out patient procedure to remove the eager noses Mitch McConnel and Graham from his arse. Also in other news Steven Miller is a racist ass shat, who knew . Seriously...someone rip off some current NEW positive achievements. I've said it 100 times, one of the biggest weaknesses of this Administration is basic messaging. Why? Because Trump needs it to be about him 24-7. Still waiting on a nifty Health care plan . Annnnd just sent the IRS another 300 bucks in fines. P.S..the penalty STILL exists.
    There are loads of them already in European countries. Of course they have the capacity to attack at any time. It is why they should not be in the UK given council housing, but be in Middle Eastern prisons facing whatever justice is given there.
    Yeh true enough and honestly, I don't live there let alone ever visit so I won't pretend to tell you gents how to run your affairs. I think the point of the IG was well, now you can have some more. Trump even said as much. I do believe a large amount were held in Middle Eastern prisons that you mention. Like in Syria. Guarded by the Kurdish allies we so ceremoniously shat all over.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Wait I found other news. So in the new quarterly report the Pentagon IG finds pulling out of Syria has strengthened the Islamic State and increased it's ability to plan attacks abroad. Nope, never saw that coming. In other news Trump going to Walter Reed was supremely overblown. Total non news for me though it's believable that he may need an out patient procedure to remove the eager noses Mitch McConnel and Graham from his arse. Also in other news Steven Miller is a racist ass shat, who knew . Seriously...someone rip off some current NEW positive achievements. I've said it 100 times, one of the biggest weaknesses of this Administration is basic messaging. Why? Because Trump needs it to be about him 24-7. Still waiting on a nifty Health care plan . Annnnd just sent the IRS another 300 bucks in fines. P.S..the penalty STILL exists.
    There are loads of them already in European countries. Of course they have the capacity to attack at any time. It is why they should not be in the UK given council housing, but be in Middle Eastern prisons facing whatever justice is given there.
    Yeh true enough and honestly, I don't live there let alone ever visit so I won't pretend to tell you gents how to run your affairs. I think the point of the IG was well, now you can have some more. Trump even said as much. I do believe a large amount were held in Middle Eastern prisons that you mention. Like in Syria. Guarded by the Kurdish allies we so ceremoniously shat all over.
    Spics I appreciate how that must hurt you as I remember your many passionate posts about what the Kurds and what they meant to you. You talked about them so much I use to think of you as Kurd man.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ouch now that's a t shirt from a t shirt if I've every seen one. Roger Stone has a very irritating face. Might be those goofy hipster dipster shades he always wears. Was sure coincidental that on the same day Stone was found guilty on multiple counts Trump disregarded, the third time, Pentagon officials and interjected himself to pardon an ex U.S soldier for war crimes aka ordering the killing of unarmed civilians thus tossing out the guilty verdict reached by a jury in a Military court.

Asked the question a few pages back about other news regarding new accomplishment and successful Trump policy moved forward but I'm still digging. Did see Clinton give Trump some excellent advice during the impeachment process...keep doing your job.

The Navy Seal head guy is booting one of these fuckers out of the Seals and some other disciplinary stuff. Trump won't dare get involved with that, he's got the cheap headline he wanted out of it.

Guiliani is now right at the centre of the Ukraine thing. Everything Trump wanted went through him. Talk to Rudy. Trump's only out is to say Giuliani went rogue and did this himself but Giuliani was asked about it and said if Trump does that he has very good insurance. Giuliani is now the subject of three separate criminal investigations. He could end up getting raided and having his devices seized like Michael Cohen. I think he knows this though and he's got the insurance tucked away somewhere safe.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And Roger Stone. It's way back when but Stone was once a partner in the biggest lobbying firm in Washington. He invented some of the worst transactional lobbying practices, repped some of the worst regimes and individuals in the world at the time. He's the original swamp creature. Made a lot of money and is bullshitting his supporters into funding his legal bills. Has an interesting private life too.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#Kurdoli? #Spickurd? Walrus fuck off u toxic cunt.

El Kabong Guest

OK @Spicoli maybe I'm dumb, but walk me through how we should have handled the Kurds. Do we aid them in their war vs Turkey? Turkey being our ally and NATO member as well. Do we keep a presence there so our troops are in harms way IF anything were to kick off between Turkey and the Kurds?

I'm very interested to hear tell how peace on Earth could so easily be achieved if not for Trump.

@Kirkland Laing, in your opinion who decides American foreign policy?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    And Roger Stone. It's way back when but Stone was once a partner in the biggest lobbying firm in Washington. He invented some of the worst transactional lobbying practices, repped some of the worst regimes and individuals in the world at the time. He's the original swamp creature. Made a lot of money and is bullshitting his supporters into funding his legal bills. Has an interesting private life too.
    Yup he has been in politics since working with Nixon,Reagan, Bush and who knows who else. All these types of guys on both sides of the aisle are squeaky clean.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    OK @Spicoli maybe I'm dumb, but walk me through how we should have handled the Kurds. Do we aid them in their war vs Turkey? Turkey being our ally and NATO member as well. Do we keep a presence there so our troops are in harms way IF anything were to kick off between Turkey and the Kurds?

I'm very interested to hear tell how peace on Earth could so easily be achieved if not for Trump.

The Kurds aren't fighting a war against Turkey. They have a small number of poorly trained extremely poorly equipped self defence forces. Turkey have the largest army in NATO equipped with billions of dollars of the latest weapons, an air force and so on. It's an elephant against an ant, just one-sided slaughter. Like when we argue.

What America should do is guarantee that Turkey won't be allowed to roll into Kurdish territory and slaughter them. America had actually guaranteed that and Trump went back on America's word. America got the Kurds to unilaterally dismantle defences that they'd built in anticipation of a Turkish invasion by telling them don't worry about it, we're guaranteeing your safety. Then Trump betrayed them.

If you ever read anything you might know this. From an actual factual source of information:

The United States had encouraged its Kurdish allies to dismantle their defenses in northern Syria, saying it would make it easier to assure Turkey that the Kurds posed no threat. So in recent months, according to three American officials involved, the Kurds blew up tunnels and destroyed trenches, leaving themselves vulnerable as the United States promised that it would have their back.Now, a week after President Trump’s decision to pull American support from them, the sense of betrayal among the Kurds, trusted allies now being forced to flee under assault from Turkey, is matched only by their outrage at who will move in: Turkish soldiers supported by Syrian fighters the United States had long rejected as extremists, criminals and thugs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/18/w...ry-rivals.html

I'm guessing by asking who controls American foreign policy you're wanting to know why Trump can't decide who gets American military or humanitarian aid? Is this what you're trying to get at?

If so it was congress who approved the aid to Ukraine. Trump can say conditions to receive the aid haven't been met but has to give some kind of public justification for this. Ukraine had met all conditions that were put on the aid being delivered to them and the Pentagon and the national security people involved (Trump appointees) had all signed off on it. Trump then added double secret conditions, they had to open investigations into his political rivals.

In other words, Trump ignored the conditions set by the law, ignored his own experts, ignored U.S. national security requirements, and said "none of this moves until Zelensky does this humiliating thing that benefits no one else in the world but me, personally."

That's extorting a country under attack by a far bigger neighbour, soliciting a bribe from them.

The Constitution says, “The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

https://twitter.com/McCormackJohn/st...71442909102080

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status...27371839705090

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    The Kurds aren't fighting a war against Turkey. They have a small number of poorly trained extremely poorly equipped self defence forces. Turkey have the largest army in NATO equipped with billions of dollars of the latest weapons, an air force and so on. It's an elephant against an ant, just one-sided slaughter. Like when we argue.
    Well I'm certain they'll be happy to hear that they aren't at war with Turkey. Since they aren't "at war with Turkey" exactly why were American forces needed to support them? "An elephant against an ant" but they aren't at war, you just said they aren't at war in fact allow me to quote you back to you and I quote "The Kurds aren't fighting a war against Turkey" ....ok then, thank you Kirkland

What America should do is guarantee that Turkey won't be allowed to roll into Kurdish territory and slaughter them.
    "The Kurds aren't fighting a war against Turkey"

Hey man, YOU said it

In other words, Trump ignored the conditions set by the law, ignored his own experts, ignored U.S. national security requirements, and said "none of this moves until Zelensky does this humiliating thing that benefits no one else in the world but me, personally."

That's extorting a country under attack by a far bigger neighbour, soliciting a bribe from them.
    So when did Zelenskiy do that "humiliating thing"? Did he investigate Burisma and Hunter Biden prior to receiving the WEAPONS that Donald Trump...not Obama, not W, not Clinton, but DONALD TRUMP gave them? You know, the weapons that people like Dr. Fiona Hill advised America NOT to give them? From your precious Washington Post dear Kirkland

How aiding the Ukrainian military could push Putin into a regional war
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...7d6_story.html
    By Fiona Hill and
    Clifford Gaddy February 5, 2015

The Constitution says, “The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
    Absolutely....and the high crime and misdemeanor here is??

Oh those twitter posts are too cute...I guess you missed Sondland's actual testimony then...shame that wasn't in your brilliant newspapers.

Bring the case to the Senate if the Democrats think it's a crime I dare you, I double DOG dare you

I look forward to your response anty
    Last edited by El Kabong; 11-21-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Bless your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Bless your heart.
    It’s ok spics normally I would be insulted but I am still very grateful to France for Lafayette so I give all French people a lot of leeway

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Nope. You're not dumb and went through this pages and pages ago. Simply put, our minimal presence and unified victories deterred exactly what we have now. Invasions, land grabs, civilians being shot to shat and betraying an allied force we bolstered and backed all in the name of capitulating to a soft dictator and literally clearing a path and green lighting them to start a damn military offensive. It's funny how the talking point has defaulted to NATO as the President has done nothing but label them meaningless from day 1. But now we bow to a man who ignores election results and pretend the same NATO 'ally' would dare launch attacks that would jeopardize U.S troops rather than standing up for something and being a leader. Trump is asleep at the wheel and embarrasses the very gains achieved by glad handing Erdogan and literally allowing him air propaganda footage in the oval office.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If any European members here still follow kirks google copy paste and twatter research after him being convinced trump was a Russian asset and buying the liberal media talking points I feel sorry for you. How quick Kirk was to jump on ken Starr’s quote on drudge until the hearing continued and everyone realized “wait this makes no sense” it was someone’s opinion although Kirk will deny that. Basically he bought the whole Russia thing hook line and sinker, it was enjoyable.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

French don't approve US MILITARY hegemony, but we say America should OUT if Syria, so! They cannot stay there indefinitivement. Do you want the Americans to stay for the 1,000 years older Turk-Kurd back and forth?

Insanity!

Thread Information