Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Truth vs. Alex Jones

So just happened to channel surf into this new documentary. Didn't watch all of it, as it was late and I went to bed about halfway through. But...

I just can't get my head around people like Alex Jones and the following they collect. Over 10 years later, and it's still hard to believe. The capacity some people have of turning any damn thing into a conspiracy theory is astounding. Nothing is true... nothing is real... nothing can be believed... everything needs to be doubted. What a sad, fucking existence. Kinda makes you shake your head at some of the deep running sickness in today's society. So basically to believe anything in the news today is to be a sheep. Damn... Personally, I find it amazing that one of those fathers never beat Jones into a pulp, probably earning a jail sentence himself. To profit off another one's grief is just sick. But Alex Jones is hardly alone. He's just one of the loudest. Apparently he's been doing this type of shit for awhile, and earning quite a following. It's not even these guys themselves. It's all the followers who are willingly led by the nose on whatever wild fantasy these fuckers dream up.

Sick world out there...

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Truth vs. Alex Jones

We do not know much about him over here but he does seem a despicable man who would go anywhere to make noise and therefore money.

Very sick person and the people they attract are equally as crazy sheep which is ironic since they claim people that follow the mainstream media are.

Reminds me a lot of Trump supporters.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information