Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Just fight GGG....

It's the only way to win. Running for half of a round, trying to circle, or running back on into the ropes will only get you tired, then you lose your will, then you get beat up.

Stand there with him and fight. Tis the only way... other than that, the ko streak will continue.

The next guy that fights him has to meet GGG in the centre of the ring and don't move until GGG runs from you. A lot harder than it sounds, but being beat to a crisp for 8,9,10 rounds as opposed to putting up a good showing where you win 3 out of 5 or 6 rounds and it gets stopped is a lot better for me and I stand a better shot than just being ground down over a few fights.

Just stand in there and fight him. Try to box, even though he is pretty good. You have to stand in there and box him!!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just fight GGG....

If you had punching power then you can stand and trade with him as he is not hard to hit but he can hit back. GGG v Benn would be great!

I think a prime James Toney would trade with him and back him up intelligently.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    If you had punching power then you can stand and trade with him as he is not hard to hit but he can hit back. GGG v Benn would be great!

James Toney is CORRECT... not too sure about Benn... Benn would get chinned eventually. But Toney at MW would have been an EPIC fight. I would probably favour Toney late... just slightly...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

James Toney is CORRECT... not too sure about Benn... Benn would get chinned eventually. But Toney at MW would have been an EPIC fight. I would probably favour Toney late... just slightly...
    Anything Benn hits he destroys.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anything Benn hits he destroys.
    Lol good one.

I like GGG a lot. He's awesome, but I'm not quite ready to say that he'd whip Nigel Benn, who was a bigger man and had an iron will to go along with his glass chin.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's the only way to win. Running for half of a round, trying to circle, or running back on into the ropes will only get you tired, then you lose your will, then you get beat up.

Stand there with him and fight. Tis the only way... other than that, the ko streak will continue.

The next guy that fights him has to meet GGG in the centre of the ring and don't move until GGG runs from you. A lot harder than it sounds, but being beat to a crisp for 8,9,10 rounds as opposed to putting up a good showing where you win 3 out of 5 or 6 rounds and it gets stopped is a lot better for me and I stand a better shot than just being ground down over a few fights.

Just stand in there and fight him. Try to box, even though he is pretty good. You have to stand in there and box him!!
    you don't have to tell me how to fight jejeje I'm ready to knock his ass out

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not 100% sold on GGG yet. I think a guy like Ward would beat his ass. With me it's wait and see.

Thread Information