Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Matthysse Facebook page uploads September 14th poster

Hope it's real, I knew Danny wasn't scared and he was only being attacked cause he's from the USA.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucas-Matthysse-Staff/125290884207472
    Last edited by Onetime; 07-07-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enough already with the victim bull shit. American fighters in general are given a huge advantage in being able to conduct their careers at home, even if they get to the very top. No other country has fighters with that luxury. Nobody hates on American fighters like you insist and in fact generally the very opposite is true. Fans around the world who love the sport never have the luxury of watching a Final that may contain their fighter at a prime time viewing hour, they have to watch at 4 am or some other stupid time and their fans have to travel thousands of miles. Most people don't like Garcia because his old man is a classless prick, it has nothing to do with his nationality.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Enough already with the victim bull shit. American fighters in general are given a huge advantage in being able to conduct their careers at home, even if they get to the very top. No other country has fighters with that luxury. Nobody hates on American fighters like you insist and in fact generally the very opposite is true. Fans around the world who love the sport never have the luxury of watching a Final that may contain their fighter at a prime time viewing hour, they have to watch at 4 am or some other stupid time and their fans have to travel thousands of miles. Most people don't like Garcia because his old man is a classless prick, it has nothing to do with his nationality.
    If we didn't like boxers for people around them they would all be hated hell Lucas is a Haymon client so he's not this noble fighter people pretend. American fighters do not have a cakewalk in the USA and they do travel to Canada and especially Mexico, I see black fighters on Mexican TV all the top and robberies in Mexico are as bad as it gets. I can look at the way Cuban-American Quillin is treated vs GGG and it's despicable and Quillin isn't an asshole he just has the luck of being viewed as American.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Onetime View Post
    If we didn't like boxers for people around them they would all be hated hell Lucas is a Haymon client so he's not this noble fighter people pretend. American fighters do not have a cakewalk in the USA and they do travel to Canada and especially Mexico, I see black fighters on Mexican TV all the top and robberies in Mexico are as bad as it gets. I can look at the way Cuban-American Quillin is treated vs GGG and it's despicable and Quillin isn't an asshole he just has the luck of being viewed as American.
    You're smoking some of the best shit around man or something.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Matthysse Facebook page uploads September 14th poster

Hope it's real, I knew Danny wasn't scared and he was only being attacked cause he's from the USA.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucas...25290884207472
    Garcia was attacked cuz he's acting like a bitch by not making the fight. Fuck where he's from

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is the fight on or not so much Be much more convinced if Garcia had posted a 'poster' We are long removed from the days of dumbing it down to nationality, most of us anyway. I don't care if those dudes are from fookin Mars, you wanna fight or have an interest in doing so...let it be known.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You need to get a grip with this 'hatred of American fighters' bullshit. I'm a big Peter Quillin fan. Think he's a top fighter. I think he gets a load of shit with the potential Golovkin match because of the rumours Golvkin sparked him in sparring. I'm British and I'd root for any American fighter over Matthew Macklin because I can't stand his arrogance, and Macklin was born in the city I live in.

Like VD said, fuck where he his from. His usually vocal camp aren't talking about Lucas Matthysse. He will receive shit until he takes the fight. Khan took a load of shit for avoiding Maidana and I'd bet you accused him of ducking. Did you revoke that we he made the fight?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this on or not?

Thread Information