Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Wait, did he just say that @Dia bando thinks homeless people like Lasagne?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Greta god bless is mentally challenged a 16 kid did anybody take note of myself when I was 16 no.
    In truth the lovely people and snowflakes among us she is god.
    I just say O God one more nut job carbon neutral come on kids no more takeaways no more electronics.
    Reality the youth are a wasteful intitled bunch I want I must have remember Greta was travelling on a state of the art carbon fibre yacht now that's a carbon footprint.
    Nobody takes any note of you now
    Do you speak for the whole forum? I'm asking for a friend

Which friend is that? The mentally challenged one or the schizophrenic one who has one personality in India, one in France, one in America and the other up the arse of anyone who will indulge him in his sicko games?
    It's the mentally challenged one I believe he lives in Plymouth and he demanded that I understand that I don't speak for the entire forum...so I'm wondering if the same rules apply or is my special friend just special?

Be as snarky as you like I really don't care it's not like there's not a multibillion-dollar industry behind little Greta so be dismissive all you like. Act like politicians aren't making use of lil Greta all you want but that either means you're naive or you're a liar.
    Oh that one, the guy who cries when Americans or South Koreans talk about England buts spouts off about the US all the time. Wait it was cool and people were getting along for a while, what changed.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta god bless is mentally challenged a 16 kid did anybody take note of myself when I was 16 no.
    In truth the lovely people and snowflakes among us she is god.
    I just say O God one more nut job carbon neutral come on kids no more takeaways no more electronics.
    Reality the youth are a wasteful intitled bunch I want I must have remember Greta was travelling on a state of the art carbon fibre yacht now that's a carbon footprint.
    Nobody takes any note of you now
    Larry the snowflake has spoken please people his superior knowledge knows no bounds any how prick your still picking fights
    I see.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Are you fool I think homeless people would eat just about anything .
    I see you are new here I do hope you are not mentally challenged just like one I have to deal with Lasagne what ever next.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'You Guys' are very odd. One of you makes a list of ten questions in one post, moans like an old woman about how they will not be answered, and then when they are, smart lad just reverts to ad hominem attacks and refuses to engage with any of the answers. I use the collective noun for 'your crew'. because that is exactly what it is. You jump to each others aid, speak on behalf of each other and all turn on anyone who dares stray from your group think narrative. It leaves everyone else on the forum as outsiders. What was a bunch of Saddos is now and has been for quite some time. Us and Them. The them are actually much larger in number and more reflective of the makeup of the forum, but we are all excluded from the non-boxing boards because of the stranglehold your clique has established. It has set the tone in which trolls like Alpha and Brock are welcomed as long as they repeat the broflake narrative and keep within the clearly marked lines. it has gone on for so long you do not even notice it.

In a thread about why an environmental activist is in America, you have dicks like Walrus chiming in, whinging about someone who is not American answering the question posed by the thread. That is not the same thing as being the dominant voices in a thread about the a future constitutional change that would change America irrevocably. Most Brits, myself included, would never be so arrogant and presumptuous. A thread about your President who also happens to be the leader of the free world is not the same thing at all, particularly when he himself is one of most powerful rouge actors from your rouge state now interfering in British elections and referendums, shielding American criminals from British Justice and threatening the very foundations of what makes Britain Great.

Childish shit posting is what it is. I disagree and it becomes

'He du nastiest person ever, my fwend said. And can't see how all the peoples here cry about his buwying nastiness ..'

How old are you Brock? 10?

Pathetic.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'You Guys' are very odd. One of you makes a list of ten questions in one post, moans like an old woman about how they will not be answered, and then when they are, smart lad just reverts to ad hominem attacks and refuses to engage with any of the answers. I use the collective noun for 'your crew'. because that is exactly what it is. You jump to each others aid, speak on behalf of each other and all turn on anyone who dares stray from your group think narrative. It leaves everyone else on the forum as outsiders. What was a bunch of Saddos is now and has been for quite some time. Us and Them. The them are actually much larger in number and more reflective of the makeup of the forum, but we are all excluded from the non-boxing boards because of the stranglehold your clique has established. It has set the tone in which trolls like Alpha and Brock are welcomed as long as they repeat the broflake narrative and keep within the clearly marked lines. it has gone on for so long you do not even notice it.

In a thread about why an environmental activist is in America, you have dicks like Walrus chiming in, whinging about someone who is not American answering the question posed by the thread. That is not the same thing as being the dominant voices in a thread about the a future constitutional change that would change America irrevocably. Most Brits, myself included, would never be so arrogant and presumptuous. A thread about your President who also happens to be the leader of the free world is not the same thing at all, particularly when he himself is one of most powerful rouge actors from your rouge state now interfering in British elections and referendums, shielding American criminals from British Justice and threatening the very foundations of what makes Britain Great.

'He du nastiest person ever, my fwend said. And can't see how all the peoples here cry about his buwying nastiness ..'

Pathetic.
    Here you go again talking shit Steve's in India dickhead and he may end up in Korea.
    He's banned I wish some fucker would ban you but alas being the the creep you are I can't see it.!
    So Larry go play on your own I know it's hard because you will only end up falling out with yourself.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Brock is really in India then he must be the new Greta.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Are you fool I think homeless people would eat just about anything .
    I see you are new here I do hope you are not mentally challenged just like one I have to deal with Lasagne what ever next.

Is there anyone else who thinks he's probably utterly oblivious?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I heard one of Greta's fans, an expert, say cows cause the most damage through blowing off (Methane). Is that true? If so why not kill all the cows? Nobody is missing beef and milk that much and the farmers can get a different job, like Bus conductors and all the other past lifestyles that went out of fashion.
    Jeremy Clarkson uses the cow argument on his car show a lot. Cows do not cause as much damage as factories, cars and aeroplanes.
    I didn't know that (Clarkson show), so much for thinking I was being original.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That dead cow he tied to those roof of his Camaro had died 3 days earlier, but Episode five of series nine was criticised for Jeremy Clarkson's reconstruction of that's train crash thats occurred in Hibaldstow, North Lincolnshire, near Scunthorpe. Mon Dieu, it was criticised but people don't realise the incident was main criticised due to its insensitivity regard to the Cumbria train crash that occurred only two days earlier. The reconstruction, funny as fuck for all of Longvic here, AND which was organised by Network Rail as part of its Don't Run The Risk campaign, was criticised by Anthony Smith, chief executive of the rail watchdog Passenger Focus, who said: "We need to raise awareness of the issue, but now is not the right time.". Anthony, sir, if your listening, I can say Sacre Bleu!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    If Brock is really in India then he must be the new Greta.
    Master he's Watts app video called me it looked like India to me he was surrounded by by Indian's !
    We talk on a regular basis he is with his wife and her relatives in India.
    Steve has had job offers in South Korea so I expect he with move there .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pathetic.
    Beanz you have lots of buttons

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Pathetic.

You wish. Seriously why on earth would someone be so invested like you guys in being desperate for someone to agree with them? You seem to think that me not being a robot is the same as being a big cry baby like you and your angry mates. Think about it. Are you seriously telling me that 'You Guys' are the not the angry ones BWAHAHAHAH!

Chill out man. Life is too short.
    Last edited by Beanz; 11-10-2019 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Seeing who is awake.........boo!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Pathetic.

You wish. Seriously why on earth would someone be so invested like you guys in being desperate for someone to agree with them? You seem to think that me not being a robot is the same as being a big cry baby like you and your angry mates. Think about it. Are you seriously telling me that 'You Guys' are the not the angry ones BWAHAHAHAH!

Chill out man. Life is too short.
    You have 0 self awareness it’s a bit scary. Do you really let your mind run wild when you read one sentence I write. Clearly you are insane

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Climate kid Greta protesting oil on yacht made of hydrocarbons....🤭

....Sacre Bleu!....can we all look forward to crossing oceans on carbon fiber composite racing yachts sponsored by the royal family of Monaco?

The “system” Greta’s handlers want to overthrow is western democracy and its pesky individual and economic freedom. The replacement they have in mind is centrally planned Socialism. Using children to put a happy face on it still leads to Venezuela for all of us — or worse.

And doesn't she have to be in school all this time? She's 16 is she not in school?

Thread Information