Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Is there a global crackdown on Free Speech?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is there a global crackdown on Free Speech?

Since when is/who made FACEBOOK the Arbiter of free speech?

Who is behind all the Shadow Banning?

What on Earth is happening?

#Communist Chinese Censorship

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is there a global crackdown on Free Speech?

I'm.not religious but:

THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL BE PLACED IN EVERY MAN'S RIGHT HAND. NO MAN WILL BUY OR SELL WITHOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

IN ARABIC/HEBREW ALPHABET = WWW

I FIGURED THIS OUT IN 1998.

WWW = 666

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Facebook is a voluntary dumping ground for perfectly otherwise intelligent individuals to share their dumbest moments and most private information with complete strangers. From deep state conspiracies to mark of the devil in under a month. Brilliant .

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It depends on what you want to talk about. Somethings are fine, others create an uproar of hate and calls for removal of a particular topic from the public sphere. Here is one that is acceptable.

Anthropology course will explore ‘coming to terms with white identity’

Stanford University is slated to offer a class this fall called “White Identity Politics,” during which students will “survey the field of whiteness studies” and discuss the “possibilities of … abolishing whiteness,” according to the course description.

Citing pundits who say “the 2016 Presidential election marks the rise of white identity politics in the United States,” the upper-level anthropology seminar will draw “from the field of whiteness studies and from contemporary writings that push whiteness studies in new directions.”

Questions to be posed throughout the semester include: “Does white identity politics exist?” and “How is a concept like white identity to be understood in relation to white nationalism, white supremacy, white privilege, and whiteness?”

“Students will consider the perils and possibilities of different political practices,” according to the course description, “including abolishing whiteness or coming to terms with white identity.”

The course will be taught by instructor John Patrick Moran. Reached by e-mail, Moran declined to comment, instead directing The College Fix to Stanford communication’s office.

Ernest Miranda, a spokesman for Stanford, told The Fix via e-mail that “‘abolishing whiteness’ is a concept put forward in the 1990s by a number of white historians. Their belief was that if other white people would, like them, stop identifying politically as white, it would help end inequalities.”

Miranda added that “abolishing whiteness” is “among the past and current concepts that will be considered” in the “White Identity Politics” course. The Fix requested a copy of the syllabus, but Miranda declined, saying “we do not share our course materials.”

Reached by e-mail, Stanford Professor Tomás Jiménez, who told The Fix that he sponsored a student-led class at Stanford on whiteness last semester, said via e-mail that whiteness is “the set of behaviors and outlooks associated with the racial category, white.”

“Just about any social category and subcategory has a ‘…ness’ to it. So, liberals and conservatives; men and women; Wisconsinites and New Yorkers are all social categories, and adding ‘ness’ to any of them is shorthand for the behaviors and outlooks associated with that category,” said Jiménez, an associate professor of sociology and comparative studies in race and ethnicity.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing about that class is that it will probably not be conducted conducted by white people which seems to be perfectly acceptable to these nutjobs. Can you imagine if white people conducted a class called abolishing blackness and all the attitudes and behaviors that are associated with blackness?

this really seems to be completely out of control.

I do believe in the devil and I do believe in God I just don't associate it with any particular religion like Islam or Christianity or anything like that. But I do believe in Good and Evil although sometimes it is very unclear because it can be subjective but I tried to believe in some kind of universal good and evil kind of like Plato's ideals or something along those lines which are immutable and eternal

in that case I see the deliberate destruction of human health through chemicals in the water and air and soil and the deliberate destruction of the human mind through diarrhea mass media Hollywood trash culture inundation to be evil

There for six six six is a very real possibility in that it indicates the internet is the mark of the beast itself. We are definitely approaching a time when nothing can be transacted and nothing can be done without going online and typing in www

in 1998 I realized that W is the sixth letter of the Hebrew and the Arabic alphabets.

www=666

Thread Information