Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default scariest person

Who would you consider to be the scariest person ever or what qualities would they need to have?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: scariest person

Adolf Hitler comes to mind. Qualities? He was a twisted, tortured soul with a lot of power. That combination is scary. He had an inborn hatred of other races, combined with an illogical belief of his own race's superiority. He was an accomplished and passionate speaker, who could whip masses into a frenzy.

In short, one scary dude.

El Kabong Guest

Actor: Boris Karloff
    Politician: Caligula
    Killer: Albert Fish

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vlad the impaler may win it .
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet Pol Pot and Stalin were fun to be around. And how about that Pedro Alonso Lopez?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for me scary means the person has no hesitation to kill. also someone really emotionally or mentally unstable/sick is frightening for me because you cannot reason with them.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For me from the real time video evidence here on SADDO'S I would have to say the scariest , most willing to kill , is BROCKTON in a queue at an all you can eat pizza place.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    for me scary means the person has no hesitation to kill. also someone really emotionally or mentally unstable/sick is frightening for me because you cannot reason with them.
    I think "scariest" would imply someone who would knowingly and willingly torture and torment someone allowing their screams and pleas of mercy to go unanswered. But there are different types of "scary" which is why I varied my answers.

Albert Fish did that kind of thing OOOH also Gordon Stewart Northcott was like that....demented bastards.

I think Boris Karloff was scary because of his demeanor on film, his presence on radio, he was just a creepy dude as an actor. My niece (whom I've introduced to Abbot & Costello and my brother has introduced to the old 'Inner Sanctum Mysteries' radio program) is terrified of Boris Karloff, so that whole scary deal still plays today. Yes, yes, what an odd kid she'll turn out to be knowing about those comedians and that radio program, but old stuff is fun.

Max Shreck of 'Nosferatu' fame was a creepy son of a bitch too!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jones was a frightened delusional little man. Same with Hitler. Cowards who use others to do evil. Honestly the scariest has to be some 13 yr old kid who hasn't lived long enough to value what he has and seen to many being killed that he expects not to.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The scariest person I have ever met was a guy from my neighborhood, "Snowdog." He was a long time associate of my "uncle"; in prison they belonged to the same 'group' and they were crime partners when not in prison. Snow had his own son stabbed in prison for leaving him behind after he'd been shot during a robbery.
    What made him so scary was that he could sense out weakness- you could literally feel him searching you for a soft spot. And if he found one, he would victimize you- and it was like he had to do it, not even like he wanted to, if that makes sense. My uncle's description of him- an albino silver backed gorilla- was pretty spot on. He was killed some years back, maybe 9 or 10, during a bank robbery.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    The scariest person I have ever met was a guy from my neighborhood, "Snowdog." He was a long time associate of my "uncle"; in prison they belonged to the same 'group' and they were crime partners when not in prison. Snow had his own son stabbed in prison for leaving him behind after he'd been shot during a robbery.
    What made him so scary was that he could sense out weakness- you could literally feel him searching you for a soft spot. And if he found one, he would victimize you- and it was like he had to do it, not even like he wanted to, if that makes sense. My uncle's description of him- an albino silver backed gorilla- was pretty spot on. He was killed some years back, maybe 9 or 10, during a bank robbery.
    Sounds like Richard 'Iceman' Kuklinski

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speaking of scary people...
    Calif. serial killer Richard Ramirez dies
    My uncle was on the yard with Charles Manson; nobody there found him scary. In fact, he got bullied and had to be segregated for his own safety. But I guess he could spellbind and mesmerize doped out kids, make them do crazy things.

El Kabong Guest

My uncle was on the yard with Charles Manson; nobody there found him scary. In fact, he got bullied and had to be segregated for his own safety. But I guess he could spellbind and mesmerize doped out kids, make them do crazy things.
    LSD's a Hell of a drug

To me Manson like Jim Jones is more of a "cult of personality" killer.....he's not a guy you would fear being locked in the room with.....Albert Fish on the other handAlbert Fish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia......or Carl Panzram Carl Panzram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .....those guys I would be very wary of

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    LSD's a Hell of a drug

To me Manson like Jim Jones is more of a "cult of personality" killer.....he's not a guy you would fear being locked in the room with.....Albert Fish on the other handAlbert Fish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia......or Carl Panzram Carl Panzram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .....those guys I would be very wary of
    I read a bit about Panzram. He was horribly beaten while in prison and he came to hate guards, but, at one point, he and a guard became friends. This guard was in his cell and turned his back on Panzram, who warned him never to do that again, because he might 'not be able to help himself' from attacking him.

Thread Information